Hello Friendos

Eris

Hello, and welcome to the Shard! We have many amenites, such as: 

- An abundance of theories about everything Sanderson ever wrote, and the theorists to go with them.

- An almost endless supply of various Sanderson related jokes and memes.

- Cookies!

- Several active roleplays, if that's your thing.

- Many discussion threads, with only some of them relating to Sanderson.

- A great community.

And a ton of other stuff! 

Hello Sorana!

My favourites are definitely Kaladin and Renarin. 

Kaladin because he and I are both 19 who have experienced so much grief that it has caused depression. I also share his need to protect in fact it is my fatal flaw :(

I like Renarin because of his want to help others even though he doesn't know how. I also relate to him because I come from a family full of people on the spectrum and (it is thought I am also on it). So I relate to him a lot. I hope this makes sense!

42 minutes ago, Eris said:

I went to the thread but got really confused. Can you please help me?

Sure.

The subforum has a few pinned threads at the beginning. You can find them by the small yellow symbol. One is a guide for new people, one is called something with charaters. I would suggest to read through the "new players guide" first. You can post your character in the character thread, regardless of the discussion there.

Hello, welcome to the 17th Shard! Avoid the cookies, they contain hemalurgic spikes, and refuse to repeat anything involving the word "Breath", it is a Warbreaker thing. Speaking of which, do you intend to read the rest of the Cosmere, if so, beware of spoilers. Anyway, Sorana has plugged the Alleyverse, [plug mode] but I would like to direct you towards the resplendent Cosmere! The Musical thread, the link to which can be found in my signature, there you will find an immense selection of Cosmere themed parodies (again, watch for spoilers, but they are marked and most parodies are SA and Mistborn anyway) which you may enjoy or even add to at your leisure. [/plug mode] Anyway, I hope that you have fun here!