Theory on Truthwatcher Spren

Eris

On 1/1/2019 at 7:54 PM, Invocation said:
On 1/1/2019 at 7:49 PM, Eris said:

I'm going to be so old when his book comes out but it will be worth it to have more about him. After Kaladin, Renarin is my favourite and will be promoted to favourite when I know more

Yeah, 7 is so far away when you consider the fact that Stones Unhallowed/Stormlight 4 might end up split in half due to sheer size.

Wait - where did you hear that Stormlight 4 might be split into two books?  Brandon didn't mention anything about that in the State of the Sanderson and that would totally throw off his whole 10 books - 10 Orders - 10 flashback characters thing.  

28 minutes ago, Scion of the Mists said:

Wait - where did you hear that Stormlight 4 might be split into two books?  Brandon didn't mention anything about that in the State of the Sanderson and that would totally throw off his whole 10 books - 10 Orders - 10 flashback characters thing.  

I should have clarified that was for the printing only, the book might end up too large to be printed and have to be bound together after being printed in separate sections. I saw it in a WOB a while ago.

5 hours ago, Scion of the Mists said:

But that wouldn't affect the timing of book 7, right?

No it wouldn’t. They get released the same time just two books, part 1 and part 2. All my stormlight books are split into two 

97071B2A-AB01-41EF-B296-81F795A2E79C.jpeg

ACF13B16-5FC4-403A-A699-4582B5134FE2.jpeg

• Chaos locked this topic