Braizier

Truthwatcher In Shardplate

8 posts in this topic

New to the community, but I just wanted to post a picture of some fan art still in progress. Hark the heralds and happy holidays to all! A30A5159-B13C-40C1-ABAD-ABB29269E1D0.thumb.jpeg.d4e12798ffaf25a62022335fd60e371a.jpeg

@StrikerEZ Thanks! I’m very pleased with how it turned out, though the left hand still looks like an oven mitt. I intend to do a background and then maybe color it. 

Edited by Braizier

5 minutes ago, Braizier said:

@StrikerEZ Thanks! I’m very pleased with how it turned out, though the left hand still looks like an oven mitt. I intend to do a background and then maybe color it. 

I’d love to see how it turns out once you’re done!

You should probably post the final version in the image gallery.

17 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I’d love to see how it turns out once you’re done!

You should probably post the final version in the image gallery.

I was under the impression that the gallery was more for large collections as opposed to single works. Though I could easily just add updated versions as I continue to work on it. 

1 minute ago, Braizier said:

I was under the impression that the gallery was more for large collections as opposed to single works. Though I could easily just add updated versions as I continue to work on it. 

It doesn’t have to be. People do use it for that, but people also post single images all the time.

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

It doesn’t have to be. People do use it for that, but people also post single images all the time.

Oh Sweet! Thanks for the heads up, though i guess I’m still confused what the difference is between the gallery and fan works. 

1 hour ago, Braizier said:

Oh Sweet! Thanks for the heads up, though i guess I’m still confused what the difference is between the gallery and fan works. 

Fan Works generally ends up being writing and stuff like that. 

Nice job on the drawing, too! Loving how detailed everything is!