Hi

MrPotato

Welcome to the Shard MrPotato!

It seems you have read the stormlight archive ; ), have you read any other Brandon books?

What is your favorite magic system? (And/or favorite order or radiant)

Are you interested in roleplaying, games, or fun/killing your friends?

Be careful of people offering cookies, they typically contain spikes...

I read all the Cosmere books except White Sand

My favourite magic system is Allomancy since it is the magic system we know the most about, but I wouldn't mind being a Willshaper

Is this about the allievercy thingy, I googled it, still have no idea what the heck it is. 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cooooooooooooooookies

1 minute ago, MrPotato said:

Is this about the allievercy thingy, I googled it, still have no idea what the heck it is. 

Umm, yes and no.

Yes because... yes, it is about the allyverse. It is basically a roleplaying game were people create charecters based on Brandon's worlds, and have them interact. Better info can be found In the allyverse subforum (it is inside the roleplaying subforum).

No because there is also something called Sanderson Elimination (SE) which is basically a game of mafia/werewolf, but with customized rules to fit in Brandon's world. (Can also be found in the roleplaying subforum)

4 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

No because there is also something called Sanderson Elimination (SE) which is basically a game of mafia/werewolf, but with customized rules to fit in Brandon's world. (Can also be found in the roleplaying subforum)

Sounds fun, I will check it out

55 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Can I interest you in a welcome cookie? May include superpowers.

May I have one that turns me into a Tineye, so I can enjoy the cookie to it's maximum potential 

Also, I feel offended the reputation titles, the Skaa had a whole revolution just so they can become the second most unimportant from the first?!?! 

Edited by MrPotato

Just now, Voidus said:

Of course you may, excellent idea.

Have you considered a career with the DAs Hemalurgic baking division?

I would love to if it means free cookie! 

Also, I wonder what metal stores "cookie-ness"(totally a word), I don't care if I become a pawn of Ruin, I want to become a walking cookie

7 minutes ago, MrPotato said:

Also, I wonder what metal stores "cookie-ness"(totally a word), I don't care if I become a pawn of Ruin, I want to become a walking cookie

Umm, you know... there are other cookies on the shard that don't contain spikes... I would highly suggest one of those... I don't have one on me right now, but representatives of TUBA are 100% trustworthy, and their cookies taste better too. (Less blood)

EDIT: Also, just something to keep in mind for the future, mods aren't fond of people double posting.  What I would recommend is editing your previous post, and adding onto it.

Edited by Furamirionind

13 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Umm, you know... there are other cookies on the shard that don't contain spikes... I would highly suggest one of those... I don't have one on me right now, but representatives of TUBA are 100% trustworthy, and their cookies taste better too. (Less blood)

EDIT: Also, just something to keep in mind for the future, mods aren't fond of people double posting.  What I would recommend is editing your previous post, and adding onto it.

But spikeless cookies grant super powers? I think not

Also, thanks for the heads up, I will refrain from double posting in the fulture 

5 hours ago, MrPotato said:

Devotions god metal.

Because what else should people be devoted to if not the deliciousness of cookies?

5 hours ago, Voidus said:

Devotions god metal.

Because what else should people be devoted to if not the deliciousness of cookies?

So THAT'S why Odium killed Devotion, maybe he is trying to Ambitiously create Honourable cookies that would Dominate people's senses so they will Devote their life to the production of cookies.