Sebastian stood in front of Idos Manor. He was contemplating his involvements in the Great Guilds. He had helped found The Underground Bakery Association. He had left TUBA for the Ghostbloods but after a bit of a scandal had left them as well. Neither of the Great guilds aligned with his lack of moral drive. So he had set off to make his own. 

Idos Manor had burned down nearly ten years ago. Sebastian had been the one to do it and ten years later with the accumulated wealth of deceased family members, immeadiate and distant, he, Idos Sebastian Ainz, had rebuilt the manor as a front for his new "guild" the Gilded Rose. It was more of a secret society than a guild. He walked down the carriage path that led to the circular court yard. He walked up the curved stair case and into his manor.

His Kandra butler greeted him at the door. "Good day Master Idos."

The kandra made many people uncomforable. He took on the shape of wendigo. The kandra was in dressed long black tail coat, and white button shirt, that hid his exposed rib cage, and matching slacks. He wore a dark red tie.

"Ah Master Butler, the house is prepared?" Sebastian asked Bartholomew.

"Indeed it is. Cleaned and food prepared." Bartholomew bowed.

"Good, show all guests to the designated room if you would." Sebastian said, before ascending another set of stairs.

He entered a room not to far off from the top of the stairs. Lavishly prepared food sat on trays against the room, while a large square table sat in the center. The table had a hole in the center for speaking to the audience on the outside of the table. This opening to the center of the room was situated nearest to the door. Windows shed daylight into the room. Enough so that there wasn't needed for artificial lighting. Sebastian sat on the far side of the table that was considered to be the head of the table. He checked his watch. Ten to the meeting. He hoped somebody would show up.

This is a guild for reform we are attempting. Anyone is welcome. Spies are also welcome though if any spy is discovered I would ask that you would leave this guild. All other rules will be decided in character.

Wendigo shape

Spoiler

download.jpg.7f4eb3eca425cd3a328baad239f7d89e.jpg

Gilded Rose Symbol

Spoiler

Gold_Rose_Decor_PNG_Clipart_Picture.thumb.png.560012ac1f5e2f24a9d7486906659341.png

Edited by Ookla the Meeker

My planned era 3 character would fit quite well....but she definitely would have some complications...except it fits perfectly...

There may or may not be a 5' pipsqueak joining next era, don't let her size intimidate you though. ^_^

Edited by Silva

On 12/16/2018 at 10:14 PM, Darth Woodrack said:

Wait, are these guy good guys or bad guys? Because if heir bad guys, the Jackal will join up

So Idos Sebastian is chaotic evil if you give him an alignment. He will use good guys who join up as pawns and try to dupe them into doing evil deeds... :)

On 12/16/2018 at 9:51 PM, Ookla the Kirby Master said:

Mercy entered the room, face covered in a silver mask. She quietly sat at the table.

Idos studied the newcomer. "Welcome, to the Gilded Rose. Perhaps I can interest you in some food?"

Xena's hand hovered over the doorway. Dare she knock? She wasn't afraid of what was on the other side, but there were countless ways of how touching the wood could kill her-

Well, she wasn't crazy. She'd survived this long only due to her paranoia.

"Uh, Knock knock?" she called, then winced at the poor grammar. She... didn't know what good grammar would look like in this case, but she knew it was bad all the same.

Well, she'd wait for someone else to open the door.

Edited by Gancho Libre

Xena stared as a random stranger walked past her and into the room. 

"Uh..." she said, then shrugged. It should be noted that she felt a longer 'Uh' was necessary, but that an 'Uh' with anything over one 'h' was poor grammar. She also only waited for three periods after the 'Uh', instead of a longer time.

She walked in, noticing the wires attached to Sebastion's hands. Well, that wasn't weird at all.

Xena took a couple steps in, then her eyes widened. She imaged, behind her, a malicious fiend entering the room through the open door, snatching her in its clawed tentacles, then proceeding to thrash the rest of the inhabitants of the room while she valiantly, but fruitlessly, fought back.

She closed the door.

"So, uh..." she said, then gestured to the wire person. "Are you the leader?"

Eve slipped inside, hair covering half her face. She already was feeling uncertain of her choice to show up. The one who looked to be in charge seemed to be an Epic, the first one she'd seen since Cherry...she swallowed heavily.

Have twelve years done nothing? she asked herself. Suppose not. she decided, her hatred for Cherry filling her up again for what felt like the millionth time in her life. 

She stopped her fingers from brushing her hair out of her face. If worst cames to worse, it wouldn't do to have her entire face be recognizeable. One person there wore a mask and while Eve understood the allure it had never appealed to her. Better to be more inconspicuous even if it has more risk. Her fingers drifted to her pocket, checking once again for easy access methods of defense. Cold metal calmed her nerves even though she knew that in reality it wouldn't help her much. In addition to that, the weight of other weapons from inside her boot made her feel a little more sturdy.

Eve took a deep breath by her standards and hoped for the best. Not that much could be considered "the best" to her. She'd already lost what qualified under her definition of "the best" three times. She wasn't hoping for a fourth.

Edited by Silva

Sebastian looked towards the one who ask him about his army. "If you consider one man army then I do. As of right now I don't want to be come public. I reached out to the people here that would be most receptive." Sebastian explained. "I say we put it to a vote. Though I advise that you wait for my to demonstrate my prowess in battle. I do believe I have found out the weakness of the most powerful Epic that the Alleyplanet, the cosmere, and the cosmos have seen. I will kill him and you can vote. I just need to locate him."

At that moment his butler walked in and whispered something into his ear.

"Perfect! Anyone of you have the Transportation Surge? If not I have someone who does."

Edited by Ookla the Meeker

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 1:01 PM, Lord Meeker said:

"Perfect! Anyone of you frowning the Transportation Surge? If not I have someone who does."

"Uh..." Xena said, frowning. "You could have used a comma between 'not' and 'I', but it's not so bad. Anyway, no, I don't have any Teleportation powers,"

She thought about what she said, then frowned again. Was her message really that urgent that she needed to speak? Basically, all she did was criticize her boss' grammar, then say that she didn't have what he wanted. That could have been easily determined if someone else had said they did have what he wanted.

Xena facepalmed.

Edited by Gancho Libre