Idaho Falls Barnes&Noble December 29th

Dearius

The Idaho Falls Barnes & Noble has a display set up advertising a signing on the 29th starting at 2:00 PM.  It seems to be a general signing and not Skyward specific.

*Edit*

If anyone has a question they would like me to ask let me know.  

Edited by Dearius

To me it seems that the madness each herald suffers is distinctive, Is that correct and if going by contemporary earth terms what are the known heralds suffering from?

Also in the course of their madness has any Herald sought their own complete destruction and what impact would that have on the oathpact (noting that Taln still keeps to it)?

The last city (with lights etc) Kaladin sees in his Highstorm dream in WoK. Is it Akinah?

Thank you and please if you can word any of the questions better be my guest.

Okay, you can give me weird looks, but I have to know: is it possible for a spren and a human to, well, get it on? And would the spren enjoy it?

(seriously, this question has been bothering me for a week now)

Edit: On a more serious note, here's something that popped into my head: When Shallan and Kaladin are out in the highstorm, they see two stormstriders. When Dalinar is out in the highstorm, there's only one. Is there any connection between the number of stormstriders and the number of observers?

Edited by Rasarr

I am in the process of convincing myself that the 10hr overnight drive is worth it, but in case I don't make it, I have a question I would love to have answered!

A few months ago when Brandon did the Read for Pixels charity event, I asked the question about Cultivationlight that seemed to get him excited; I actually had a part 2 for that question, but we were limited and they weren't able to get to it.

When Dalinar goes to meet the Nightwatcher and sees her along with Cultivation, he also sees green mist surrounding them. Is that mist this "cultivationlight," in the same way that Preservation has the mists on Scadrial, or at least related? If not, have we seen this "cultivationlight" on-screen in whatever form it takes?

Please please please try to ask him my questions. Or even one. I live in India, so no chance of asking directly.

Is Mrall native to Roshar?

How did Rock draw the Shardbow?

When Kaladin is back in Hearthstone and Syl says she remembers them, she mentions another voice. "Pure, with a  song like tapped crystal, distant yet demanding..." Whose voice is she talking about?

• 3 weeks later...