Hi guys, I want to join but don't have an extra character yet so here is the oath

I, character yet to be created, swear upon my life that I will serve all superiors in the aims of the Diagramists.  I will, above all, serve The Most Brilliant, and defend him from all harm.  I will not harm, and will take extreme measures to defend, any and all of my superiors within this guild.  I will in all things obey any and all superiors, unless given the order to harm myself.  I will willingly put myself in peril to obey The Most Brilliant.  I will not willingly seek harm or death while in service of this guild.  I will not betray secrets of this guild upon pain of death.  Above all, superseding any previous clause, I will obey the diagram, and seek to serve it in all things.

This I swear,

Charcter yet to be created

7 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Hi guys, I want to join but don't have an extra character yet so here is the oath

I, character yet to be created, swear upon my life that I will serve all superiors in the aims of the Diagramists.  I will, above all, serve The Most Brilliant, and defend him from all harm.  I will not harm, and will take extreme measures to defend, any and all of my superiors within this guild.  I will in all things obey any and all superiors, unless given the order to harm myself.  I will willingly put myself in peril to obey The Most Brilliant.  I will not willingly seek harm or death while in service of this guild.  I will not betray secrets of this guild upon pain of death.  Above all, superseding any previous clause, I will obey the diagram, and seek to serve it in all things.

This I swear,

Charcter yet to be created

Welcome!

• 4 months later...

I, Quibble Master, swear upon my life that I will serve all superiors in the aims of the Diagramists.  I will, above all, serve The Most Brilliant, and defend him from all harm.  I will not harm, and will take extreme measures to defend, any and all of my superiors within this guild.  I will in all things obey any and all superiors, unless given the order to harm myself.  I will willingly put myself in peril to obey The Most Brilliant.  I will not willingly seek harm or death while in service of this guild.  I will not betray secrets of this guild upon pain of death.  Above all, superseding any previous clause, I will obey the diagram, and seek to serve it in all things.

This I swear,

Quibble Master

2 hours ago, Quibble Master said:

I, Quibble Master, swear upon my life that I will serve all superiors in the aims of the Diagramists.  I will, above all, serve The Most Brilliant, and defend him from all harm.  I will not harm, and will take extreme measures to defend, any and all of my superiors within this guild.  I will in all things obey any and all superiors, unless given the order to harm myself.  I will willingly put myself in peril to obey The Most Brilliant.  I will not willingly seek harm or death while in service of this guild.  I will not betray secrets of this guild upon pain of death.  Above all, superseding any previous clause, I will obey the diagram, and seek to serve it in all things.

This I swear,

Quibble Master

You should join the Ghostblood to. We're in an alliance, so it should be fine :D

Just now, Quibble Master said:

Still learning my way around so give me some time on that one lol.

I mean, DA will fill your body with metal spikes, TUBA will do nothing to your RPing, Keepers are totally inactive, CoTW is worthless.

GBs are cool.

23 minutes ago, Quibble Master said:

DA? TUBA? Keepers? CoTW?

:P Maybe that was all a bit too fast.

The DA, standing for the Diamond Axe, are a very small, and very new guild that likes experimenting. It originally began as a Minecraft fanclub, but then they thought it might be great to expand their reach to other avenues.

And TUBA, standing for the Underground Boxers’ Association, are an undercover organisation of boxers who want to overthrow the other sports like wrestling and MMA.

The Keepers are a group of people who have the supernatural power of being really, really good at romantic relationships, so whenever you meet one you can say: “Wow, she’s a keeper!” That’s how they got their name. However, all of the Keepers have now been matched with, which is why they’re inactive (as said above).

CoTW, standing for Community OTaxes and Work, are the businessmen of the Alleyverse, and they like giving out free paperwork and tax forms to people who pass them by. Our scouts believe that this is where the adults lurk.

So, I hope that helps! Sorry, sometimes it can be hard to navigate the Alleyverse without a proper guide :ph34r:

Spoiler

Edited by I think I am here.

21 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

:P Maybe that was all a bit too fast.

The DA, standing for the Diamond Axe, are a very small, and very new guild that likes experimenting. It originally began as a Minecraft fanclub, but then they thought it might be great to expand their reach to other avenues.

And TUBA, standing for the Underground Boxers’ Association, are an undercover organisation of boxers who want to overthrow the other sports like wrestling and MMA.

The Keepers are a group of people who have the supernatural power of being really, really good at romantic relationships, so whenever you meet one you can say: “Wow, she’s a keeper!” That’s how they got their name. However, all of the Keepers have now been matched with, which is why they’re inactive (as said above).

CoTW, standing for Community OTaxes and Work, are the businessmen of the Alleyverse, and they like giving out free paperwork and tax forms to people who pass them by. Our scouts believe that this is where the adults lurk.

So, I hope that helps! Sorry, sometimes it can be hard to navigate the Alleyverse without a proper guide :ph34r:

Hide contents

Thanks Itiah for that helpful guide :P

• 2 months later...