Hello all.  I've finally made it from the cosmere to the Alleyverse  You mere mortals are fortunate, as today is a day of brilliance!  I write this in a small corner as I scrawl a new diagram on the wall of this alley.  This new diagram predicts even the most unpredictable, such as Ioc, and mandates the perfect formula to rule the Alleyverse!  Come Diagramists, come Silent Watchers, come all who are loyal to the brilliance of the boon.  I know you are out there, hiding in the shadows, waiting for the oppurtune time.  That time is now, we will rise like the sun over a horizon of darkness, this time not to save, but to rule, stabilize, and protect.  What price are we willing to pay to see this realm secured?  The answer is any.  The protection of the entire homeless race cannot be measured in single lives of men.  Join with me, for a better tomorrow, for a better Alleyverse, and ultimately, for a better Brandonverse.

To join us, you may talk to my advisor, or me directly.  Find the Diagramist extension agent near you and give him the code word 'coup d'etat' to be referred to me.  I prefer to handle all recruitment myself, but unfortunately, the flood of new members must be handled with absolute efficiency.  Therefore, anyone higher than the rank of Militia Battalionlord or Silent Watcher may recruit new members.  The ranks are as follows:

Note: All ranks are filled by NPC's until I have members.  Also, the militia does not exist for the moment.

Spoiler

The Most Brilliant (The leader of the guild):  King Taravangian

Advisor to The Most Brilliant (My advisor):  Ark1002

The Most Brilliant's Ward (Gauges every morning what intelligence level I am, then places restraint accordingly):  Gancho Libre

The Ruling Council  (Anyone of this rank my veto a decision made by me or the advisor, but you must have a unanimous vote.  Do so at your own risk.):  Speaker of the council is MetaTerminal.  Council members are: beantheboy12

The Militia:  The Militia is an army of well-trained polished men, who fight with medieval type weapons.  This may seem a disadvantage in modern Alleyverse times, but each man has an Aon or two to enhance either his strength, skill, or shield him.  

The Militia Commander (In command of all militia aims.  Answers directly to me, but all ranks above him can have permission to take command):  Not filled

Milititia General (there are ten of these, each controlling a unit of about ten thousand men)

Militia Battalionlord (there are ten for every Militia General, each controlling a battalion of one thousand men)

Militia Centurion (there are ten of these for every Militia Battalionlord, each controlling one hundred men)

Militia Squadleader (there are three of these for every centurion, each controlling about thirty-three men, give or take)

Militia Grunt (normal enlisted man.  There are about 100,000 of these in the entire militia)

Note:  There are Squad's of heavy infantry and archers, as well as cavalry.  The Militia mostly spends it's time policing Diagramist-controlled areas.

Silent Gatherers:  these are outside of the Militia chain of command.  Mostly a sect of assasins and assets.  

Silent Commander (Responsible for Silent Gatherer aims and in command of 1,000 men):  Filled

Silent Leader (There are ten of these under the Silent Commander.  In charge of one hundred men)

Silent Watcher (There are ten of these under each Silent Leader.  In charge of ten men)

Silent Lurker (There are five of these under each Silent Lurker.  Only in charge of one man.  Usually a ward or apprentice)

Silent Shadow (Usually a ward or apprentice to a Silent Lurker)

Note: The Silent Gathers don't act like an army, and the commander only has marginal control over them.  Usually, a group of then 'Watched' men go on missions.  Lurkers have leave to train Shadows however they choose, and Shadows have leave to choose whatever Lurker there may be.  The Lurkers can refuse a Shadow.

Overall Note:  These ranks are as follows, the highest ranking on top, and lowest on bottom.  Everyone has marginal control over anyone below them

Upon arriving to the Alleycity, we will stake out a portion of territory for ourselves.  This area will be well maintained, protected, and policed by our militia.  

With regard to the diagram:  Non may see the Diagram except for The Most Brilliant, the Advisor to The Most Brilliant, and the Most Brilliant's Ward.  It is a specific document, and non may dispute my orders if they come from the diagram.

Here are the oaths you swear to join.  Members are free to pursue whatever interests they might have until they are called to duty.  If you are caught betraying your oaths, you have but one chance at redemption.  If you betray our trust yet again, you will be executed.

Oaths:

Spoiler

I, (character name), swear upon my life that I will serve all superiors in the aims of the Diagramists.  I will, above all, serve The Most Brilliant, and defend him from all harm.  I will not harm, and will take extreme measures to defend, any and all of my superiors within this guild.  I will in all things obey any and all superiors, unless given the order to harm myself.  I will willingly put myself in peril to obey The Most Brilliant.  I will not willingly seek harm or death while in service of this guild.  I will not betray secrets of this guild upon pain of death.  Above all, superseding any previous clause, I will obey the diagram, and seek to serve it in all things.

This I swear,

(character name)

Diagramist Disclaimer applies to pretty much every word*

*The disclaimer may or may not actually exist

Edited by King Taravangian
Duh. I've got to draw people, or I'll never become the greatest guild in the alleyverse.

Alright @MetaTerminal, we can now officially have a government seat.  Since we only have two representatives in the government, I would like our government seat to be you.  I, of course, am to busy running the day-to-day workings of the guild, And your position within the guild is perfectly suited to political intrigue.  I have every confidence in you.

On 12/14/2018 at 8:06 PM, King Taravangian said:

Hello all.  I've finally made it from the cosmere to the Alleyverse  You mere mortals are fortunate, as today is a day of brilliance!  I write this in a small corner as I scrawl a new diagram on the wall of this alley.  This new diagram predicts even the most unpredictable, such as Loc, 

Interesting.

It's an 'I', not an 'L'. :P

Pronounced 'EE-awk'.

Spoiler

But really, I don't care. :)

Edited by Gancho Libre

Oh really?  Well I've always had trouble telling my capital I's apart from my lower case l's.  They're actually identical in some fonts, though I guess I should have seen it.  Today is, sadly, a day of mid to low average intelligence, so I'm a little slower.

Edited by King Taravangian

• 2 weeks later...

@King Taravangian I would like to join this noble guild!

Here is the Oath from the character who will, I hope, be joining:

I, Xena Uzasny, swear upon my life that I will serve all superiors in the aims of the Diagramists.  I will, above all, serve The Most Brilliant, and defend him from all harm.  I will not harm, and will take extreme measures to defend, any and all of my superiors within this guild.  I will in all things obey any and all superiors, unless given the order to harm myself.  I will willingly put myself in peril to obey The Most Brilliant.  I will not willingly seek harm or death while in service of this guild.  I will not betray secrets of this guild upon pain of death.  Above all, superseding any previous clause, I will obey the diagram, and seek to serve it in all things.

This I swear,

Xena Uzasny

I think she will be most helpful to this cause. What say you?