White Sand Vol. 3 Cover and Release Date

TruthlessofShinovar

4 hours ago, Elegy said:

I'm slowly starting to believe they are using Fortune to guess the release date, and some Shard loves to mess it about because its Intent is Impatience (or, possibly, Annoyance).

Perhaps it is Autonomy attempting to remain unknown and as such independent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 6:49 AM, TruthlessofShinovar said:

Just a heads up - the third volume of White Sand now has a cover, plot description, and release date of June 25, 2019 over at Amazon! And I think it's the best cover of the three.

This is no longer true for no discernible reason.  Otherwise I would be reading tomorrow.

Edited by Karger

21 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

I had no idea that you quoted me, sorry! No idea why it's changed. Seems its e-format: July 3rd and paper format: September 10th. For the UK, at least.

Its fine.  Does anyone else have an idea of why it would be changing so much?

On 6/27/2019 at 6:18 PM, Harrycrapper said:

I just got an email saying it's been delayed again to July 17th, why are they jerking us around like this?

I just got a ***************** 24th!  Who does that?

11 hours ago, Karger said:

I just got a ***************** 24th!  Who does that?

Yeah I just checked there and now its July 24th. Uuuuuuuugh. I'm sure that if this was Brandon we'd definitely be updated. I know comics get delayed constantly but I'm on the edge of my seat here.

14 hours ago, Wander89 said:

Yeah I just checked there and now its July 24th. Uuuuuuuugh. I'm sure that if this was Brandon we'd definitely be updated. I know comics get delayed constantly but I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Sigh.  Does Brandon have any idea what is going on here?

2 hours ago, Wander89 said:

The wait this is dire and I have this feeling that its gonna end up being pushed back aaaaaagain

:(

We realy are full on Brandonfans no?  We are here constantly slontzeing about the last graphic novel in his least popular series whose ending we think we already know.

4 hours ago, Karger said:

:(

We realy are full on Brandonfans no?  We are here constantly slontzeing about the last graphic novel in his least popular series whose ending we think we already know.

Yeah, I just need to be able to finally read it though and confirm these suspicions for myself. There's no other author that I do this with.