Another follower of our Sr Sanderson

Gorundor

Hello everyone!
I'm Gorundor from Argentina and I'm a great follower of all the novels of Brandon Sanderson and a lover of his work. I have read all his books and I can't find anything wrong about him. I want to know more people like me to talk about this great writter. I also want to share my theories with all of you and discuss about all things that the Cosmere give us to discover.
See you soon.

PD: My favourite character is also Hoid, And my favourite book is "The Rithmatist"  

Welcome! Also, vamos Argentina carajo! De qué parte sos?

Back to English now: Hoid ♥ And I still have to read The Rithmatist, though I've been wanting to read it ever since I started reading Brandon's books. I just decided I'd read all of the cosmere stuff before going to his other books (currently re-reading WoR before I read Arcanum Unbounded and the White Sands comics, which are the only books I haven't read yet)

Welcome!  Hoid is also my favorite! I have not read Rithmatist yet...though it is on my list.  It's good to hear another good recommendation for that one, though not surprised, since it is Sanderson after all! Lol   

I got sidetracked into yet another read through of Mistborn, currently in Era 1 (again).  What are you currently reading?

Hello!! Yes, i extremely recommend Rithmatist becuase you can see how a writter like Brandon Sanderson create a hole universe with a magic sistem with chalk. Now I'm reading Squad, the lastest novel of Sanderson (I think) but I can't wait to read the 4th book of the Stormlight Archive. What about you? Are MIstborn your favourite saga??

Right on, I for sure will have to check that out.  Mistborn was/is my favorite (though I kind of prefer Era 2, I love the Wax/Wayne character development)...then Stormlight was kind of tied for my favorite...then I discovered Hoid.  And then the Cosmere became my favorite. :)  I spend most of my time re-reading Cosmere books just trying to find things I missed now, that link the various shardworlds together. 

Secret Histories really blew my mind, I hope you have read that one as well!