Summary thread

Sorana

Hi everybody,

as discussed here is the thread for the summaries of our ongoing rp threads. I clustered the threads a bit, to make it easier to orientate yourself. I wrote a short summary of each thread. If you think about moving a character there and want to have more detailed information, I recommend to read through the OP and simply ask for a summary from those that rp there already.

Location: This thread represents a location, for example a city, or a bar. Plots take place in and around the location.
Plot/ Character related: This thread represents a certain plot line, it's location may change as the plot continues.

Locations

Art's Haven
A store which sells fabrials and stamps as well as art.

City of Oasis
The city belongs to the Ghostbloods and is led by them. Their council meets there, and most of their members can live there, should they decide to do so.

Einladung Hospital
A hospital in Alleycity. Everybody is able to be treated there in case of an injury. It is led by Mira an NPC everybody can control, should no healer PC be available. Additionally @xinoehp512 character Kera is usually at the hospital and able to help.

Fortress Eternal
The fortress belongs to the Diagramists and serves as their headquarters. They meet here to plan, or to accept new members.

Newcago Court
The court of Queen Elsa Steelheart and those following her.

Odd Job Tavern
A Tavern where you can look for jobs, or post them at a board.

The Alleyharbor
The harbor of Alleycity. Ships to the other side of the world and to/ from other various places leave/ arrive here.

The Forge
The Forge is owned by Laonin ( @Karnatheon). Laonin's goal is to rebuilt Alleycity and give those without a home, a place to live. It is used as a base by him, and those who decided to help him improve Alleycity.

Trident manufacturing
Owned by Dwig ( @Dr. Dapper) it's a company without any guild affiliation selling e.g. vehicles and weaponry.

Plot/ Character related

#Tent - MY CHARACTER IS GETTING MARRIED
Marriage of Tena and Anthony.

Alley purification
Base for operation of the Bureau of Villanry. The Bureau are the villains of era three and in charge to create/ write the main plot.

Bloodflame Gang
Headquater of the Bloodflame Gang, a group of mercenaries. The gang is led by Bellatrix (@Ark1002).

The North Sea
This thread was called "The Other Side of the World" during era 2. It's set on the other side of the Alleyverse. The plot and the quests evolve around exploring, and stopping dark forces from taking over the islands and the creatures that live on them.

The Hunt for the Jackal
The thread evolves about hunting the criminal called Jackal.

The Tournament of Light
A Tournament hosted by the Diagramists. Everybody can take part, sign ups are open right now.

House scenes
Scenes involving two (or more) characters, which are usually not open to any other characters, as they are directly about the characters and their relationship with each other.

Edited by Sorana
Updated the list

The forge

Location // IT owned by Laonin (Karnatheon)

Spoiler

The forge is the home of Laonin. Laonin strives to rebuilt those parts of the Alleycity, that haven’t been rebuilt until Era 2. Mostly that concerns the poorer parts of the city, and those that were hit the strongest by the explosion. Laonin accepts the help from those willing to help those, that can’t help themselves.
Laonin gets visited by Alask (@ ….), Nekorb (@ ….) and Ishek (@...). Nekorb is badly hurt and after they introduce themselves, they bring him to the hospital (see Einladung Hospital).

Returning to the forge they eat dinner together and Aeodin and Lord Moerevor arrive at the forge (@...), offering their service to Laonin as well. After another round of introductions, Laonin presents a plan, how to go on with reconstructing the city, giving tasks out to those around. He also invites them to stay at the place directly next to the forge, once he finished reconstructing it. The day ends with them going to sleep.

The next morning Alask and Nekorb meet and go to the “headquarter” of the thieves guild to make a plan to steal the necessary supplies Laonin asked them to organize.
Aeodin gets attacked, but Laonin manages to heal his wound by using an Aon Aeodin himself drew before blacking out. Afterwards, Aeodin tells Laonin and Ishek about an enemy in the DA, that spiked him. He spikes himself and regains his Elantrian powers.

Meanwhile: the Alleystorm hit, and a small black blob eats the stormlight caught in spheres, depleting them again and again, until they shatter.

Laonin, Ishek and Aeodin meet a small girl, whose mother was abducted. Laonin decides to go and find the mother and they head back to the forge to start on his plan, to lure the kidnappers back to the house and then follow them to save the girl's family.

Investiture for a better Life Foundation
Location // IT owned by Sephtis/ Solace

Spoiler

Part 1
Max (@...) and Sephtis (@...) arrive at the foundation. Sephtis explains, that he created the foundation to make everybody’s life better with the use of investiture. The conversation quickly got interrupted by the meeting of the Ghostbloods in Oasis City.

Part 2

Max and Althea (@...) return to the foundation, looking for Sephtis. He arrives shortly after them, killing every living being. The employees of the foundation flee and they confront Sephtis in front of the building. Rick (@...), Tena (@...), Aurell (@...) and Aeodin/ Lord Moerven  (@...) arrive as well. Sephtis leaves quickly, to conquer the world. Rick, Aurell, Galvris, Max and Althea decide to go into the foundation, to take a look at Sephtis laboratory, which Aurell hadn’t been able to access so far.

Part 3
In the building it is revealed that Septhis is working on a long-term plan. He prepared access cards for Max and Althea and conducted experiments on different, very dangerous beings. He is working to start a “War of Ages” and start another “cataclysm of death”. Galvris melts the door to the laboratory and Sephtis appears again. Aurell reveals that she works for him, and attacks the others. Septhis puts Max and Althea to sleep and confronts the others.

Alleyzon
Location // the Alleyverse shipping company

Spoiler

The first few posts of the thread are people ordering some stuff. In this summary only those part of the thread will appear, that are part of a longer rp.

The heist of the Thieve’s guild
The Thieve’s guild decides to heist Alleyzon to get some building materials.
Alask (@....)  and Lena (@...) head into the building close to the airport, posing as Alleyzon workers. They poison flight control, though several things go wrong. It ends with a confrontation between the two of them and Alask’s shade getting loose, killing everybody on the groundfloor. Alask and Lena manage to escape and meet Gonev (@...), Nogard (@...) who fly in, with a stolen plane.

=====================================================

On 12.12.2018 at 8:16 PM, Ookla the Ring said:

Once this is filled out would it be worth pinning it so everyone had easy access to it? In order to help guarantee new people are able to find out what's going on more quickly?

@Voidus

That could be helpful, especially if we really only edit our posts, instead of posting new ones. What do you think?

Edited by Sorana

18 minutes ago, Sorana said:

@Voidus

That could be helpful, especially if we really only edit our posts, instead of posting new ones. What do you think?

I'll go ahead and pin it. If I were you, I would definitely edit all the summaries into the original post so we don't have to hide posts in between summaries.

• Kidpen pinned this topic
8 minutes ago, Ookla the NotVoidus said:

I'll go ahead and pin it. If I were you, I would definitely edit all the summaries into the original post so we don't have to hide posts in between summaries.

Edit: Thank you pinning the thread of course!

I thought simply linking the relevant posts in the OP would be enough.

I can add the summaries, too, but since they are going to change regularly, it will make it really complicated for everybody except for me to keep theirs updated.

Edited by Sorana

39 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Edit: Thank you pinning the thread of course!

I thought simply linking the relevant posts in the OP would be enough.

I can add the summaries, too, but since they are going to change regularly, it will make it really complicated for everybody except for me to keep theirs updated.

Ah, linking the posts probably also works.

On 11.12.2018 at 7:22 PM, Ookla the Libre said:

Seeing as how I no longer have a character in 'Rise of Villany', I think @Ookla the Meeker would be better for that. I'm fine doing it, of course, but I am less involved in that thread than I was when I signed up.

Thanks, Sorana! You da best!

Could you still do it?

@Ark1002

Do you have an estimate when you will find the time for your summaries?

City of Oasis:

In character/Owned by Ghostbloods

Spoiler

The first post is an opening scene, a statement about the rules, and a map. Solace enters, Aurell was given an exception, as she wasn't a Ghostblood.

Fangblade enters the city, Ioc appears and asks what the place is, a letter is sent saying Silas will visit. The thread then goes inactive for a while.

The thread is then used to show that TFA is leader, with a long post from Sorana about the Ghostbloods meeting, Hellbent, then It, is revealed to be on the council, a few advertise the new oaths.

Hellbent, now publicly revealed, calls a level ten, making it so all Ghostbloods had a force tugging them to Oasis, and he also announced the split of power.

Mr. Amber arrived, greeting Hellbent and revealing he is on the side of TFA. Hellbent greets him in turn. Ambrosia arrived, using her gemheart to get there. Dwig salutes Hellbent, telling him most of G.U.E.S.S. is still working on their arrival, but the officers were mostly there. Two flying G.U.E.S.S. ships come out of the alleys. Aeodin and Valdwen arrived, one saying he will join Solace, one voicing his doubts. Dwig, Hellbent, and Mr. Amber have a short conversation, Valdwen and Aeodin walk over, asking to side with them, though they were lying. Althea arrives, the righthand makes another speech. A recruit yelled out, asking which Council member betrayed the Ghostbloods to Solace. Valdwen openly declares for Solace, ALthea asks them to leave, they teleport away, Hellbent says they will need to make an example. The have a conversation about this. Solace announces himself, stating that he believed Hellbent would act later, complimenting him. He gives the Ghostbloods a choice to perish or join him. Ioc kills a chipmunk. Sephtis activates level 11. Tena joins him, Hellbent shouts at Solace, Solace basically ignores him. Cain joins Solace, Hellbent get's mad at him, the argument continues, Hellbent has guards attempt to kick Cain out, he leaves. Solace appears in flesh, and the crowd gets scared. The argument continues, a few declare for Solace, Hellbent teleports a few away and yells at Solace. Aedoin and Valdwen attack Hellbent, who ignores them, teleporting Solace into the void of space, then releases a wave of fire upon them. Solace comes back, Rick and Hellbent prepare to fight him. Mr. Amber's car shoots at Solace. Threats are made, more prepare to attack, creating a formidable force. Cain attempted to destroy the weapons, but as they were all invested it did basically nothing. The arguement progresses, Hellbent get's really mad. Cain says that Solace need to do a speech, Sephtis is confused. It's probably the best part of the entire thread. Max does a huge blast of rioting, using huge amounts of nicrosil to blast out, affecting allies and enemies. Althea's mind broke, and she nearly died. Argument continues between the few sane members. A bunch of people in the crowd die from Mraize. Hellbent, insane from rioting, goes to kill random people. Rick and Hellbent begin to fight, along with a fight of Sephtis, Ioc, and Mr. Amber. Then the phoenix arrives. Hellbent joins it. Sephtis heals Max, fixing his mind, and leaves, consumed by the darkness of his epic powers. Max stops rioting, Hellbent attacks him. Max eventually fought back, only alive from aons. Rick and Dwig arrive and ask if Hellbent is okay. Pheonix dives, Hellbent fliesup to it. The whole city is damaged, a few more things happen, Hellbent and the Phoenix are gone, the fighting dies down.

Edited by Ark1002