End of Era

Ark1002

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Meeker said:

Either both Sorana and Itiah want to play one of their kids (Max and Althea's broodlings :P ) or just one.

Both of us ^_^

22 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Your characters aren't OP at all...

This is probably right.

Continuity? (laughs)

Er, I mean, they can always be set before the final battle. Era 2 duels can continue into Era 3, I wouldn’t delay the final event for that.

EDIT: I’d probably break the Voidus and plague option into two, especially since Sorana has outlined personal reasons for avoiding the latter option. @Kidpen

Edited by Ookla the Cited

@Kidpen I think it would be a good idea to stick another option on the poll because 3 people have expressed a desire to end it with a big battle. If we all vote for other, then we are lumped together with people who want to blow everyone up, or anyone else.

Edited by Ookla the [REDACTED]

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Foxed said:

I'd personally prefer the big battle as well. It seems like a more spectacular way to sign things off.

P.S.
On that note, please don't kill KoTiel with that bomb you put in them @Ookla the Meeker. They'll die during the battle anyway, and I want to make it look good.

It was only black mail :P

33 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I refuse to acknowledge. I'm evil to!

Level of evil. I didn't say you weren't evil just that you don't compare with the atrocities committed 

1 minute ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Just making this clear, none of my characters are dying in a plague. None. I don't care how invested Dusk is, he isn't combative, and he is only the 3/2 smartest character. ! being Voidus, and 2/3 being Mac.

How are you measuring intelligence here?

16 minutes ago, Ookla the [REDACTED] said:

I think it would be a good idea to stick another option on the poll because 3 people have expressed a desire to end it with a big battle. If we all vote for other, then we are lumped together with people who want a dog to die or want to blow everyone up.

Again, breaking the poll into Voidus/plague/bombs/big battle/dogs/other would provide more options.

I also think that most people would be adverse to their characters dying in a plague, and that some have personal reasons against it. It’s a passive conflict, not an active one.

@Kidpen

(This actually leaves me really conflicted, because I’m all for the Voidus plan but against the plague, but they’re not separate options.)

Edited by Ookla the Cited

2 hours ago, Ookla the Foxed said:

How are you measuring intelligence here?

I looking at overall accomplishments of the various characters, that I know about. I just assume that God is smarter than Mac. Ark, IRL told me that Dusk was to smart, and therefore was OP. I do not agree. I am trying to keep the argument of shard, and not let it interfere, but it was context.

So, I am not against Voidus getting released, but it would probably b better for everyone if that didn't happen. Just on a, keeping our lives, stance.

Well, as long as nobody starts throwing pineapples we'll probably be alright. I also think Voidus normally uses other characters to interact with the RP, not Voidus Prime. I do understand where you're coming from though, having god entities loose in the RP always gives the chance that they'll interfere, no matter how well behaved they normally are.

I have contingencies planned if Voidus does get out to ensure he doesn't interfere. There will always be some in-game reason to justify that as well as the OOC justification that he doesn't interfere with people unless they come looking for him.