End of Era

Ark1002

What about the people who have a lot of investiture, but aren't actually good fighters? Like, Dusk. That just seems a little god-moddy, and not very nice. Maybe some form a physical, not metaphysical disaster could occur, that more powerful characters could wait out until the power level rises again.

Ark is aware of this, but I’m currently planning a way to break Voidus out. That theoretically could work in conjunction to the fever (the disease motivating Chartreuse to actually break Voidus out to find a solution) and could trigger a guild conflict and thus the guild reform ideas that have been developing. Of course, that would require guilds to get behind trying to stop the team (@TUBA).

Ghostbloods wouldn't have too much trouble going against you. I can probably pull some strings...

Yes, both would work well in conjunction. Maybe the plague could start on the other side, because people who lived there were mostly immune, then people brought it back to this side? Or some other logical reason?

I'm not sure how to voice that, so I'll just state it clearly.

I don't want any of my characters die by a plague. None! I have no problem to remove both Althea and Damaya from the rp, if you feel like they are too strong (and Damaya is only alive because Ark asked for it), but no plague for me. I don't want to write that, I don't want to get into their head to write it, that doesn't work for me. Ooc reasons, but no. I have personal border here, I won't cross.

If someone has personal reasons for avoiding this I'd hope we can all respect that and work out another solution, I'm also not particularly fond of the idea. Maybe as a plot point in the next era but it'd be really hard to sufficiently build that up in the time we have remaining. But especially if someone has personal issues with the plot, I'd like to move on to any other suggestions people have.

I didn’t have any plans. I’m just thinking of disasters from every book I’ve read. What about if everyone’s dog dies? That’s a pretty common one.....

that’s a joke, I’m not trying to insult or upset anyone ^

It should definitely be some sort of battle. We need away to end the era that a lot if not all of the god characters die. Considering the amount of recourses that they have, it would be unlikely that they all die with a few bombs or something. 

Also, I think that an epic finalle battle in which everyone agrees that their character will die by the end of would be cool. 

14 hours ago, Sorana said:

I'm not sure how to voice that, so I'll just state it clearly.

I don't want any of my characters die by a plague. None! I have no problem to remove both Althea and Damaya from the rp, if you feel like they are too strong (and Damaya is only alive because Ark asked for it), but no plague for me. I don't want to write that, I don't want to get into their head to write it, that doesn't work for me. Ooc reasons, but no. I have personal border here, I won't cross.

Your characters aren't OP at all...

But this is investiture targeting, so it wouldn't target you unless you were to double the power of your characters. The worst that could happen is your characters acting as a carrier of the disease.

IF anyone wants a battle, I can provide. Vax is currently undergoing a hostile take over by the forces of Solace/Sephtis.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the [REDACTED] said:

Also, I think that an epic finalle battle in which everyone agrees that their character will die by the end of would be cool. 

Most. I am shipping Max and Althea. They at least need a happy ending.

Edited by Ookla the Meeker

They could die with each other in their arms

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Meeker said:

IF anyone wants a battle, I can provide. Vax is currently undergoing a hostile take over by the forces of Solace/Sephtis.

Most. I am shipping Max and Althea. They at least need a happy ending.