God Elections

Steel Inquisitive

*sneaks in a slight necro*

Harmony would definitely be my top choice; he's a shard who is very concerned for all of the people on Scadrial, and he understands the need for balance in all things, so we don't end up with a Odium-everybody-hates-each-other or a Devotion-everybody-loves-each-other situation where human emotion becomes unimportant.

If I could make my own shard I would like an inspiration.

Other then that I would say that Harmony is the best choice based solely on quality of life.  Individuals on Scadrail seem to be on average the wealthiest, best educated, and least prone to violent conflicts.  Sure Harmony is not the only reason but I think that an none omniscient god should be circumspect in the actions that they take/are allowed to take.

Will have to agree with Cal & Quantus here. Endowment's presence means someone has to give up Breath in order for someone else to receive it. There are more of the former than the latter. Even if we don't consider the vessel (who sounds really stuck-up) or her system of Investiture, she'd still encourage a type of benevolence I'm not sure I can get behind. Sure I can give... as good as I get.

I don't like Entropy. So, pass on Ruin.

Autonomy might choose to do nothing so that we remain autonomous.

Honor could get very stifling and I do like my just desserts, so no

Cultivation... maybe.

Odium no

Dominion also sounds evil

Harmony... sounds fair. You win some you lose some.

Devotion... pass

Ambition... HAHAHAHA! Found it! Yes, I'd like some Ambition please! Strive for mooooooooooooore! 

Harmony(I don't think he really counts since he's 2 Shards), Ambition, Autonomy( I like the world of First of the Sun), Cultivation.

The ones that are an absolute no are Honor, Odium, Dominion, and Ruin. 

• Chaos locked this topic