Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Dumbledore dies!

There's always another secret...

Welcome to the Shard! Have an upvote!

On 12/9/2018 at 7:51 PM, Brightness Warrior said:

I know this. I'm not good at things. 

I beg to differ. You're just a "deeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeep" thinker. ; )

What Brandon books have you read/which is your favorite?

If you had to pick 1 magic system you could have from all of his books, which would it be?

Do you like roleplaying and/or games and/or Mafia and/or werewolf?

Be careful when accepting baked goods, especially cookies from people.  They are often spiked...

Edited by Furamirionind

Welcome to the forums!

I shall overlook your grave insult given that you did at least put it in a spoiler box :P
Can I interest you in a welcome cookie? (As mentioned it may be spiked, which means free super power. I have yet to understand why some people think pointing that out is going to make people avoid them. Who doesn't like free superpowers?)

The cookie is spiked, so you will die if you take unless you do one of two things: Join the evil DA, or come get free, emergency, anti' hemalurgic cookie medication form the great TUBA.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:38 PM, Mraize said:

Don't take the mods advice

Don't follow this guy's advice. The mods are all people who know the rules, and they are here to enforce them. If a mod tells you to do something, other than take a cookie, or to swear loyalty to something, or something else that isn't related to rules whatsoever, you probably should do it.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:02 PM, Darth Woodrack said:

Yes, @Brightness Warrior, you should join the Alleyverse. 

I have looked at it and considered it, but here's the problem: Decisions. 

I'm not good at making them. I'm excellent at debating with myself and trying to compare apples and oranges, but actually making a decision? Nah. Ask someone with a brain. (I can make the no-brainers on my own, like whether or not to walk down a creaky staircase alone at night and completely defenseless towards a creepy noise I heard while also alone and defenseless. That's easy.) I can't decide if I want to be a Mistborn or a Windrunner, human or alien, stable or psycho. Also, I wasn't planning on trusting someone like Mraize. Ark, I love throwing corpses off cliffs. Fura, it doesn't sound like TUBA's mission is an unworthy one. 

Side note: Everyone on this site is, generally, very nice. (Ahem.. unlike on SOME platforms... that will not be named..)

On 12/17/2018 at 3:56 PM, Silva said:

Rather, would you want to be associated with someone like Ark? Ark or Fura? I think the answer is pretty clear, but that's just me ^_^

Yes.:P

Also, just noting, Mraize is no longer a Ghostblood. We kicked him out.:D