• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

BTW, Crow isn't attacking the two year old or the less then one year old. Don't worry about those two, except that they are being raised by Crow.

They are in the same area though.

She was done. It was her fault and no one elses. She'd told Freedom to go. Her decision and plan. Yet so far she was the one who so far was the least injured. How strange. Nothing around her seemed remotely resemblant of chromium, nor had she any Luck to tap. She didn't care. Luck wouldn't get her out of this mess. Only information would.

Precious lay still and began to write on the ground in her blood.

She'll go to the underground bakers. She's one of them. She's trained in fighting. We all are. She always was the best. Right-handed punch is weak though, don't over-estimate it. 

She moved away from the bloody mess and continued on a different patch of cleaner ground.

Maybe DIDGERIDOO. She talked about that place a bit. But I can't see Freedom going somewhere public to find her. So if she's there Freedom's not with her.

Someone tapped her shoulder. It was Dawn. Barely awake. She shook her head as if to say "Any more you write is fiction. Just stop there."

Precious shrugged, but sat back shakily.

---

Unity tried hard to keep up his glare he really did. 

The eyes. They were..."the windows," he said incoherently to himself, remembering what Pry always told him. "When all seems lost, don't forget to close the shades."

---

Warmer's eyes popped open. He'd been having a bad dream about people hurting his siblings. Someone shouted and he looked about.

"Unity!" he said, recognizing the voice. Warmer smiled. Then he realized that Unity hadn't shouted. He'd screamed. Screaming wasn't good. Good meant behaving. So by screaming, Unity wasn't behaving? That didn't quite make sense, but Pry had told Warmer that if they weren't good she wouldn't ever take them to the tower place. "The Citadel," he said, remembering what she'd called it. "Unity, she won't take us to the Citadel!" 

---

"Citadel?" Unity murmured. "Wha' about it?"  He winced from pain. 

A paper on the window sill - addressed to Vahara. It was the night before...

Unity opened it. He knew he shouldn't, but he was curious. And it was his sister. What harm could reading it do?

Vahara, it had said. I miss you already. Meet me at the Citadel? I'll be waiting. Love, Pry Acute

He'd dismissed it as grownup stuff and resealed it.

Vahara had never read the message.

"Oh, ruin," he said, then shut his mouth because he'd cursed. "She was at the Citadel," he told Crow weakly.

@Ark1002

Be warned, the sheer pain will likely cause long term trauma, likely in some way make him insane.

Also, remember the loyalty spike.

Crow is trying to make the young children violent, so he can have them with him. At this point, it will manifest in slight violent tendencies in the future for the two year old, maybe a lack of care for animal lives.

He glowed yellow for a bit, dropping the whip. "The citadel." He looked at at the words. Ah, it works for me. This is good. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to go after them right now. He pulsed a dark black-red, walking over to the two year old and the baby. He picked them up. He started to walk away. "Light, please take the rest of your siblings to the most heavily guarded prison cell, the one marked C4. Lock yourself and your sibling in there. If anyone resists, kill them." He turned to the rest. "And remember. I have these two." He glowed red-purple, walking away, as Light started to gather them. He walked away, handing the two year old a knife. He sat on the large throne, then pulled out a small cremling from his pocket. He handed it to the two year old. "Hit it. I'll give you a treat!" The little boy smiled wildly, and stabbed it. He clapped as it died, giggling as a toddler does. A dark pulse came from as he handed the little boy a cookie. "There's more where that came from." He pulled out a small mouse. And on it went.

@Silva

40 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Yeah, sure, try. I may give permission in the right circumstance, but be warned Chaos Space Marines are the most powerful type of warrior in major sci-fi. So really strong.

No their not. Chaos marines and Space marines are equal, and a sith inquisitor beats them both.

Also, if he gets in a fight with about three of my characters, would you agree to a fight to the death?

And, in case I missed something, did you just say that you are attacking the citadel?

Two of the bombardments that can hold several thousand people flew up and attacked the 500 men air ship with their hundreds of guns on the aircraft that had risen out of the tower. Then the Blaststars switched to ballistic shells, and using their railguns to fire high powered pieces of metal at the tower. Than the drillers, which were essentially drills with legs, and smaller drills on their sides, charged at the tower of rock and began to mine into it and weaken its structural integrity to cause it to collapse.

My original plan was to launch a miniature sun at it, so don't be mad.

Again, the defenses are too high for that.

The DA wouldn't. If it was scientific. This isn't tho.

And Inquisitors have the force. And would still lose as likely as win.

As the metal came towards it, lasers powered up along the side, and fired, destroying the metal before it could hit the fortress. The most that hit were small bits of dust.

The pod dropped to the ground. Four hundred Chaos Marines poured out onto the ground, attacking and killing Precursors. Now to see wether they would attack their own troops to hit them. Four more of the pods flew out.

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

The little boy smiled wildly, and stabbed it. He clapped as it died, giggling as a toddler does. A dark pulse came from as he handed the little boy a cookie. "There's more where that came from." He pulled out a small mouse. And on it went.

Godmodding alert :P Anyways, Warmer would never accept a cookie without running a magnet over it. This should be your first warning bell of an above average two year old....unintentional foreshadowing on your part, eh?

Also, remember the loyalty spike.

Loyalty to Hellbent. Not Crow. Don't mind if I take advantage of that...last I checked Hellbent hadn't wanted any of them dead.

Warmer kept a smile on his face as he continued doing what Crow wanted. Inside his brain was screaming at him how wrong it all was. Half the Acutes were peskiterians and the other half the time fully vegetarian. Killing was never something he'd expected doing. But he kept up the happy boy charade. Crow was bad, he knew, and this was the only way he could help his siblings.

---

Eon was hungry. And cold. And tired. He cried and cried and cried, but no one would be able to determine why. That was Compile's specialty. Of course, Crow had knocked her out, so even if he knew that would have been no use. Eon glared at Crow.

---

"Light, please take the rest of your siblings to the most heavily guarded prison cell, the one marked C4. Lock yourself and your sibling in there. If anyone resists, kill them." He turned to the rest. "And remember. I have these two."

I know you didn't mean to do it, but thanks for dropping an 's'. I'll be sure to take advantage of it. <_<

Light was really unhappy. Against the wishes of her brain's screaming, she led the six with her (holding Compile) to the cell. Then she turned to face them. "Okay," she said slowly. "Only me and one other need to get locked in. He did say 'sibling.' Singular. Probably a mistake, but I'll take it. I say Compile because.." the little girl was still unconcious. "Unity and Brethren should also stay - I don't want him in more danger. That leaves Precious, Dawn, and Lineage."

"Dawn and Lineage should stay," Precious said. "I'll go alone."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Light fished in her right boot and took out a heavy bead of chromium which she pressed into her hands. "It's got a whole lot of your luck from when you were too small."

Precious handled the cache carefully and closed her fingers around it. 

"Good luck, Presh."

"Thanks," she said. "I'll need it."

Six Acutes stayed in the locked cell. One snuck off with a key.

Edited by Silva
Fixed it for you, Ark.

No physically possible. their moving at least half the speed of light. These are railguns, so no guns could aim fast enough to take these out.

Wait, what did I miss?

No they wouldn't. I chose inquisitors becuase they are the only ones that could be classified as soldiers. A chaos marine on it's own would be decimated, by force lightin, their throat being crushed through their armor, or a lightsaber cutting their head off. Also, all projectile weapons could be caught by the force, and any plasma weapons could be reflected by the saber. The Marine is out matched. A Daemon Lord would win by lightyears, but the Chaos marines that are in the Alleyverse, are no where near that level, and can't go to it, becuase that is WH40K magic, not science fantasy.

Ah, these are completely automatic with hyper intelligent AIs. They wouldn't have any trouble at all.

And, no, that spike had loyalty to Crow, please edit that. I said there was two spikes, one is laying in Oasis, that was loyalty to Crow.

1. They were already aimed, so they wouldn't have noticed the difference and they didn't shoot down the last projectiles.
  2. Even if your computers think faster than the railguns shoot, and I do need an explanation on where you got these, becuase they are definitely smarter than those we see in skyward, let alone the fact that we can't use Skyward, the delay between sending the fire command and the projectile actually being fired is enough that it would miss. 
  3. No matter how how fast your computer is, and even if your guns could actually aim, the camera's wouldn't have been able to compute the visual information until it was already hit, just from the fact that the electrical impulses would have to be sent which would take a respectively long time, and with the fact that the projectile would be at least halfway there before the visual information got their, your guns would half to move several times faster than the speed of light, which isn't physically possible, to aim.

Yup, you wouldn't be able to intercept those projectiles. On the other hand, don't fire relativistic projectiles Darth, you basically just launched a bunch of nukes at the place, and killed your own army. Also, the power drain for a relativistic railgun is so ridiculous that you'd need antimatter reactors for them, and the friction would blow up the launch platforms. Can you two please stop introducing weapons that break/mutilate physics and then insist the other person's system doesn't work because it's breaking physics as well?

*Deep in thought* It would be possible to fire a projectile like that if you used Investiture.

Also, it would be possible to hit the projectile with a laser if you knew the trajectory beforehand, and had the laser firing efore the projectile was launched

Edited by Dr. Dapper

I agree that it should be changed, given that this is getting too ridiculous. On the other hand, why are we using all these giant guns? Why can't we all just have the actual NPCs and PCs try to kill each other? It sounds a lot more fun than debating why something breaks physics and should thus be invalidated.