• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man watched up to Crow. A red glow entered his eyes, his entire suit seeming to glow slightly. He stood, and swept his hand to the side. A shardblade dropped into them. A figure of darkness, he stood. "Marines, to me. They don't know what they are doing now." He strode, then grew bored. He needed to get there fast. He hadn't wanted to use until it was absolutely necessary. But this was the time. He turned, cutting with his blade a thin layer off the wall. It revealed a gold lock, like an oathgate. He slammed his blade into it. Then twisted. A mechanism clicked, and something moved. Everything moved. He could feel the entire Den move. This was a realm of Hellbent. The Den of Thieves wasn't the original name. It's true name was the Path. The Path to Hell.  It twisted, all the hallways moving, moving up. The entire thing lifted out. The Path to Hell is a fitting name. Crow could see on the outside veins of lava, tubed in heartstone. A single of the weapons would have been fought wars over. And wars would be won with it. All of it together... this was the weapons of gods. No. It was a god. "Chaos Marines. To arms."

Crow smiled, looking at him. He could be useful. Or he could be a hindrance. He turned, walking. He crooked his finger. It was his choice to follow him or not. He passed by the edge, where he was now. Cannon after cannon lined the wall, bombs everywhere, ammo. This weapon could, and would, kill all of those invaders. They didn't have a single marine to help. He had a five thousand. He talked to Dwig, not caring whether he followed. "Are you going to run as a coward or stand and fight with us?"

@Dr. Dapper

"Well, there's nowhere else to go." Dwig pointed at the group of Precusors "They stand for everything the Ghostbloods don't. Even if I could run, I'd stay here. For the Ghostbloods." he flicked his wrists and crossed his arms over his chest. White armor plating shot out over his body from bracers on his wrists and ankles. His duster transformed into a chestplate and torso armor. A helmet grew out of the coat's collar and sealed shut. 

Even in his armor, Dwig was smaller than Crow. His sleeker, lower profile power armor made him look like an arctic fox standing next to a black wolf.

Crow's blood red glow intensified. Another resource for him. He pulled out a comm. "What's the best flyer we have?" He turned to Dwig, his helmet glowing evilly. "Welcome to the crew of the Path to Hell. You've joined with the right crew if that's where you wanna go." A bay opened, and a sleek white jet was revealed, with black trim. It had four machine guns attached, as the backup weapons. It's main weapons were investiture based. In the cockpit, a range of offensive aons could be seen on buttons. If one was clicked... it had an ettmetal cube inside, and the zinc symbol on the button. Another had the symbol for steel. "You can guess what most do, they have labels if you can't." He looked at Dwig, and it almost seemed like his eyes were fire. "The zinc... it riots hopelessness, sadness, and tiredness to levels more than anything since Oasis. Enough to make the pilot kill himself, stop moving, or go to sleep immediately, depending on how their mind works." The glow got stranger, deeper, nearly purple. His eyes were almost white with glow. "It can fly smoothly, and turn well." He clapped the man on the shoulder. "This is for you."

"I did just get here, so I'm not entirely sure. We are also probably after those AA guns. If we can get air support we will definitely win," Walker said, shrugging.

This is from Walker's point of view. He doesn't know about the chaos marines, and thinks that they are a bunch of professional fighters marching on a ragtag group of criminals, who will backstab each other on the first opportunity. They really aren't outmatched by much, especially with AA guns, and the Chaos marines. 

Also, to Dwigs much earlier comment; the Precursors are an independent law enforcement agency, that have so far only been accepted by The Citadel. They do not stand against the GB.

In response to Ark's plane; you know our pilots are lifeless right? And we have a lot of tank, right? Pretty much Dusk's entrie army that isn't required for citadel defense is here. BONUS: This is how they get demilitarized.

In response to Ark's soon to come question; No the Fiend is not here, it is demilitarized in the mines.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

Dwig ran forward and jumped into the fighter. The canopy closed and the engines started with a powerful rumble. The plane shot into the air and flew towards the Precusor army. 

Inside the cockpit, Dwig smirked and linked his power armor's onboard computer to the jet's. His helmet HUD changed from the standard layout to the pilot's layout. The display had an artificial horizon, speed indicators, weapon selection and a comms display. He scanned the buttons in front of him, and punched one labeled Division cannons. He shifted his finger onto the trigger and dove towards the army, straifing them with the Surge guns.

Not literally, their values are oppsites. If that makes sense.

Edited by Dr. Dapper

Alright, then I'll be dropping in as well.

KoTiel looked up from their display, and started walking. KanMien followed them. "What was that message about?" they asked, curious. "Ah, apparently someone discovered a bunch of chaos marines in some kind of hideout, together with a bunch of criminals. So I decided to go help get rid of them." KanMien looked at them quizzically. "The marines or the criminals." "Don't care," KoTiel replied. "I'm coming for the marines, but I don't really care about the criminals remaining either, so I'll get rid of them as well." "Ah, alright." KanMien replied. "But do you think you can actually deal with them? I mean, you're not that strong." KoTiel kept walking without responding, until they reached a locked up cupboard. Opening it, they revealed a large number of spikes. "Ah, right. I forgot about that." KanMien replied. KoTiel picked up a single spike from a vial and absorbed it. KanMien read the label. "Allomantic zinc? Why... Ah, right, compounding. But why go for something like that, instead of something stronger?" "This should work well enough," KoTiel replied. "Besides, I don't have the time to learn another ability." Swallowing a large amount of zinc, they then started walking through the alleys. "You should stay here," they told KanMien. "Though, if something interesting comes up, feel free to check it out. The tests are complete anyway."

KoTiel spotted Walker, and walked up to him. "Hey, I got the message, I'm in. So, how are we doing this?" They smiled. It was time to see what they could do with Zinc compounding.

A lifeless isn't intelligent enough to pilot. Unless you put in an individual lifeless enough to make a Type IV...

Also, currently your entire force is doomed. Hopefully Grey Knight gives permission.

Edited by Ark1002

Crow turned, thinking. All assets would be used. His eyes glowed darkly. He happened to have a large group of ferrings. And they could be useful... his entire body stance conveyed a dark happiness. He walked up to them. And saw that only nine were there. "Damnation." He walked up to the oldest, Light, angrily. His armored fist shot out, and he picked her up by her neck, then threw her into the wall. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" He turned to the next in the line, kicking her angrily, his armored leg knocking ehr to the ground. He spun. "WHERE IS SHE?" He walked over to Light. He picked her up and punched her in the stomach. "WHERE IS THE OTHER ONE?"

@Silva