• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what.

Dwig rolled his eyes at the flying bar. Honestly, why wouldn't Walker use steel? His train of thought was a bit off. He shrugged and moved a bit farther away from the exploding structure. Hopefully, the new guy had gotten off the roof. 

He attempted, once again, to scratch his chin, and, once again was met by his armor helmet. Dwig continued thinking. 

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Diamond doesn't shatter easily... at least when it's the size of a person.

It really does, problem with the crystalline structure. I mean at the thickness of a person most things become pretty hard to fracture but diamond would be in around the same ballpark as concrete in terms of difficulty in fracturing.

It can shatter. I don’t know if this diamond hasn’t any special properties, but it would normally shatter.

“I can’t promise you that. I wish I could, but I can’t do it. I can’t lie to you Melody. I do promise you that I will do everything in my power to make sure that I can always come back to you,” Walker responded, gripping her hand.

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by Darth Woodrack

"Okay then," Walker said, before slowly getting up, kissing her on the forehead and saying, "See you later?"

I'm assuming that they would continue dating over the one year time skip, and I am planning to one of the first things that Walker does in era 3 is propose. After Anthony and Tena get married, but before anything else major happens.

@Blessing of Potency

Then a normal bar landed out side of a nuclear blast range, and Walker, Dusk, Silva, Thel, Gary, Zack, and Derek went in.

"Derek!" Walker yelled at the site of his elite, "You made it out!"

"Yeah. The same can't be said about the rest of the team. They didn't make it past that Jackal guy's team. I mean, his team didn't make it past me, but still," He said.

"That's my man," Walker said, "Come on, let's get a drink."

And so ends the rping of all my non Dusk characters, until Era three. This is the final time I will rp in this era, outside of Lusk and Walker's duel, and when the wurms show up at the release of Voidus.

"We need to kill Dusk," The Networker said.

"Agreed. He destroyed our cabal, and killed hundred of our men," Capone 2 said.

"I agree that we need to end the opposition, but Dusk is not the way to do that," The Jackal said, "He won't go after us, unless someone tells him to. Walker is that man. We get rid of him, Dusk will stop,"

"You crazy?! Did you see what Dusk wanted to do to Hellbent? If we kill Walker, we're dead!" The Chancellor of the Street gangs said.

"Only if he knows it was us," The Jackal said.

"You were a scout during the Long War, correct? I was a spy during the war, hired by the Black Crusade. One night, while spying during some festivities, my drink was poisoned. I woke 12 hours later tied to a table," Silas spoke as he removed his glove, showing Ambrosia the scars on his fingertips. "Torture ranged from Soulcasting my blood to boiling tar and healing it or removing my fingers entirely. When you can heal any wound, anything becomes possible. I cracked. It's my fault that all of those attempted ambushes failed. I am responsible for those awful massacres, and ever since then, I have been different. I just need to know; are you willing to continue with this?"

@Ark1002

Edited by JacobClaessen

12 hours ago, JacobClaessen said:

"You were a scout during the Long War, correct? I was a spy during the war, hired by the Black Crusade. One night, while spying during some festivities, my drink was poisoned. I woke 12 hours later tied to a table," Silas spoke as he removed his glove, showing Ambrosia the scars on his fingertips. "Torture ranged from Soulcasting my blood to boiling tar and healing it or removing my fingers entirely. When you can heal any wound, anything becomes possible. I cracked. It's my fault that all of those attempted ambushes failed. I am responsible for those awful massacres, and ever since then, I have been different. I just need to know; are you willing to continue with this?"

@Ark1002

Ambrosia reached up, grabbing his chin, and forced him to look directly into her eyes. "You can't be blamed for that." She glared, her violet eye contrasting with the brown one. "I don't blame you. I regret the loss of life, but. That. Wasn't. Your. Fault. You hear me? I can't blame you." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "So, yes, I want to continue this." She kissed him then.

@JacobClaessen

And here I thought my day couldn't get any worse...

The Acutes have officially been taken care of.

Everyone else can get out of there via tia as well, but if Grey has a better plan, I'm happy to hear.

In the cell...

Mejin reentered the Physical Realm after her brief detour in Shadesmar. She didn't wait for anyone to react. Instead, tapping steel to be quick about it, she gave each Acute a tia card, she'd come prepared, and a quick hug before tapping one herself. "See you soon," she said.

"Well," Dawn said, "I think it's about time we got out of here."

Needless to say, by the time the building would blow up, no one would remain in that cell.

Edited by Silva