• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, depends how much steel, but yeah, I see what you mean. He does have acid spit! :P

Also, this attack means that there wasn't a shardblade, so she wouldn't worry about it getting close, but then it drops into her hand, summoned in her leg.

Crow turned. She must have gotten lucky. That was the only explanation. He slammed his fist into a nearby button, locking down the room with steel doors. She wouldn't be able to do that again. He swung his fist towards her leg, getting ready to summon the shardblade the second he was close enough. She moved, he would follow.

@Silver

Edited by 2001Kra

Cat's basically out of the bag now, so I'm back to using her name, and even it wasn't clear yet, only using pronouns was annoying. 

Weren't they in a hallway?

Poor Silver, they're always getting tagged instead of me :lol:

Mejin burnt bendalloy, creating a bubble just around her. She moved to its back edge and dropped it again - Now a few feet away from him again.

@2001Kra

He might have thought it was Freedom. It wasn't. How would he have even known she was back in the building?

Freedom is with Pry and the thieves and has been this whole time. Thanks Sorana for making sure she actually got there.

On 1/3/2019 at 0:29 AM, Sorana said:

Lena followed Gonev, having no real idea what was going in. They met Freedom again and then she saw four children. Freedom ran towards them and Lena followed her slower. Children. She took a shaking breath and then pushed any sort of feeling away.

"Are you alright? And where are the others?"

She asked them.

If he'd really appeared behind her, it wouldn't have been one on one. History would have been completely different.

@2001Kra

What you missed is that now, if it was how you had intended it to go, we have a split in continuity. How lovely.

There are two possibilities as to what happened:

Ark's story - While Freedom was running to Pry, Crow appeared behind her. They've been fighting. For some strange reason, no one else there has noticed or intervened.

Am I missing anything?

Silva's story - Freedom made it to Pry. There are 4 Acutes there, Pry, Freedom, Warmer, and Eon (Precious snuck off again). The Thieves are there too. Lena just asked Freedom what there is left to do. Crow really appeared behind Mejin who was using stormlight to appear like 14 y/o Freedom/Precious. Those are the two who have been fighting in a seperate location, alone (with the exception of her spren, Lei).

@2001Kra

Edited by Avlis
Added content

Giving a reason that means not directly associating with chaos marines should probably enough. Something like Dwig forming a third side, or attempting a take-over of the place, after which he'll get rid of the chaos marines.

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

First of all, Mejin’s back, which is cool, and also, oof. Ark’s gotten conned :P 

We'll see if Ark lets me keep it, since it does bend the rules a little - change of location (it wasn't specified) and person). But he was willing to be fighting Precious (who also wasn't in the immediate vicinity and was a different person), so who knows? The only real difference is that Mejin has a higher chance of winning than Freedom and Precious. They all can look the same.

Edited by Avlis

On 1/4/2019 at 5:50 PM, Darth Woodrack said:

@Ark1002

The Jackal’s army was blasted backwards by an incredibly loud sound. The Jackal himself, and his group were out of the line of fire so they were fine. The Jackal continued his charge and Walker prepared to meet him, with Silva, Thel, Redken, and Walker’s elites forming up behind him.

Melody stumbles back, finding a place to sit against the wall as Walker and his Elites prepare for the fight. She grimaces as a wave of pain shoots through her head. I shouldn’t have used so much power.

@Darth Woodrack

Edited by Blessing of Potency