• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

using his bulk as a shield against her escape, making sure he didn't leave openings,

That's physically impossible to do while still leaving arms free.

Also, how is this a weakness?

Weaknesses: Overconfident, arrogant, has trouble believing others are more powerful then him.

Pry quickly sent a message to the fisherman explaining where they were at. It couldn't help to keep him updated.

"There are six more," she told Lena.

@Sorana

Edited by Silva

23 minutes ago, Silva said:

Also, how is this a weakness?

Weaknesses: Overconfident, arrogant, has trouble believing others are more powerful then him.

I kind of agree, but in its defense, this is exactly what caused TLR's death.

35 minutes ago, King Taravangian said:

Galvirs and Aeodin showed up.  "Did I miss anything important?"  Asked Galvris.

Where do you show up? There are different groups interacting with each other in this thread right now. We have Lena, Gonev, Nekorb with Pry and a part of the Acutes and then the groupd around Melody and Ark and Kenod whose characters all fight Crow (I think?)

Kenod, Walker and Melody went down the tunnel and are nowhere near you right now.

Ark I agree that in open combat you would slaughter me, but the super Lifless alsobgave pewter arm strength. I never brought this up before because nobody ever fights the super Lifless:(. Also, riot soldiers could hold back a non of pewter arms, and the super Lifless would just move in with weapons and sheilds, and they are commanded by Dusk, so they have an intelligence advantage. Just saying: He is one of the top three smartest people’s in the Alleyverse. I actually don’t know where Mack, and Mac fall next to him, and I’m not counting Voidus, because if he is truly god, he would be Omniscient.

Also, politically speaking, that was a bad move. Now the remaining of the Street Gang Allaince, The Network, Al Capone the seconds gang, and the Hackers are all furious with Crow for Zombieing their men, and happy with the Jackal for saving said men. And, without Hellbent, you don’t have enough power to force them back into he fold. Just saying. Does anyone disagree with me on this, as I will be using it to give The Jackal a lot of influence in the criminal underworld.

And to Crow’d weakness: It is like Lusk’s. You have to push the right buttons to get the right response. You call him weak, dumb, or slow, and you’ll make him incredibly angry. You stroke his ego, complement him, make him feel more important, you can get him to do what you want. I made the analogy to Lusk because Walker goaded him into a non invested fight, that wasn’t moderated because Ark got bored. Itiah, yes I will continue our duel in a bit.

And, when we reach page fourteen the spire will start collapsing, and I will say that, as the drillers in it have been there for a very long time now. I do have a fairly long duel write up to do before that, but at the end of the duel between all my characters, it will collapse.

But, just to be fair;

Dusk’s Super Lifeless were actually not winning by a mile as he had orginally thought would happen. They were actually being fought to a standstill. The complete coordination of the horde was allowing them to hit at the weak points, and charge through when the shield wall broke. They were still losing, as they could only kill as many super Lifless as super lifeless could kill them, and the Climbers were hailing plasma down on them from above and behind. One by one the reverse skinned were gunned down. Since they did not have a concept of retreat, and their were no Black Guards to break the front line, they were losing. Add in the grenades being thrown into their midst, and super Lifless cremlings jumping from zombie to zombie slashing faces off, and shocking them with electric tails.

@Ark1002

Walker set his sonic blaster to wide dispersel and fired it at the strange guy with a Jackal head. He and a small group of his men immediately jumped to the sidearms continued their charge.

“Hey, Melody when that Jackal face guy get’s here, I can handle him. And if not, then I would really not want you to die,” Walker said.

“I’m also a space marine,” Silva said.

“And the rest of us are proffesional soldiers, while you have very little, if any, combat training,” Thel said.

@Blessing of Potency

Walker prepared to fire and Melody quickly kneeled down, closing her eyes in concentration. As she did time seemed to slow, and she could sense rather than see the vibrations made by Walker pulling the trigger. Then the strongest sound waves she had ever sensed came out of the gun.

Shaking off her shock melody quickly grabbed energy from the sounds of chaos and adds the energy to the sonic blast, she then quickly set up a wall to stop the blast from reaching their soldiers. She opened her eyes and everything returned to normal speed. Melody stands up, swaying on her feet, putting a hand to her head. 

“Yeah, you got it.” She responds, answering walker.

So, I really don't know the sides to this conflict, and it seems pretty complicated any way, so I'm just gonna have my character join the battle and fight randomly.

A rod of molten light appeared vertically in the air.  A man lunged forward, and the rod expanded horizontally.  It opened to reveal a dark alley beyond, and the edges sliced the man in half as cleanly as if he'd been born that way.  Two men stepped out.  One was short of stature and didn't appear very threatening, and the other was tall, imposing, and had silvery skin and hair.  

Galvris surveyed the carnage beyond the gateway, and quickly erected a ward around the two companions.  The ward would burn everything that entered to a crisp, indeed, several arrows and unfortunate men passed the barrier and disappeared in a flash of fire.  Galvris constructed a sword of fire, dropped the ward, and charged in to the fray tossing energy bolts and fire.  A man struck at him, and Galvirs wasn't able to raise his sword in time to block.  The man swung, and the sword passed through Galvris's midsection, disturbing his form but leaving him unharmed.  Galvris grinned at the man's incredulous expression and a ball of energy began glowing in his hand.  He released it, and it shot forward, melting through the and continuing on to claim other victims...

Aeodin was swarmed the moment Galvris dropped the ward.  Enemies quickly rushed at him from all sides.  He raised his hand, and one of the rings on his finger flashed with Aon Daa.  Energy lept out of the cognitive realm, and consumed a large number of enemies.  He raised his hand, and quickly drew an Aon.  The core was Aon Ehe, and many modifiers and parameters were added, almost obscuring the original Aon.  The soldiers, previously kept back from fear of his Aons, were beginning to cautiously advance.  By the time Aeodin was done, the soldiers had abandoned their caution and were charging at him at full tilt.  Aeodin turned towards the soldiers and smiled.  The ones in front faltered, but were pushed forward by their comrades behind.  At that moment, the complex Aons beside Aeodin activated.  Fire materialized in the air, and swirled around Aeodin in an increasingly large pillar of fire.  It began to swell to gigantic proportions, reaching the ceiling and consuming men in great swaths from up to twenty feet away from the center.  The heat was such that the ground under it turned to glass.  And still, Aeodin stood in the center, his flesh melting off of his face but regrowing continuously due to an Aon he had drawn.  And still the pillar grew, Aeodin, standing in the middle grinning like a psychopathic pyromaniac with a large box of dynamite, appeared to be controlling it with his hands.  He advanced through the army...

I don't actually know if there is an army, but if there is, my characters are doing their best to destroy it.

41 minutes ago, kenod said:

Which of the armies are you trying to destroy?

I don't know.  I just kind of appeared in the middle of the battle and began fighting.  Which side do you want me to fight for?

Edited by King Taravangian
He wasnt talking to me. Imagine that.

Ark, you have been repeatedly notified that the drillers that have been moving through the the spire since I showed up. They would have compermised the structural integrity. Also, wouldn’t it be awesome if lava starts spouting out of it and everyone has to leave and the place explodes?

@Ark1002

The Jackal’s army was blasted backwards by an incredibly loud sound. The Jackal himself, and his group were out of the line of fire so they were fine. The Jackal continued his charge and Walker prepared to meet him, with Silva, Thel, Redken, and Walker’s elites forming up behind him.

In that case Crow would hit self destruct, and the place goes up in a blast bigger than any nuke. But sure, just wait until the thieves plot is resolved.

Suddenly, a ripple went through the air. Out stepped a legion of Chaos Marines. They attacked full on, plate, blades, blasters.

@Darth Woodrack

Just now, Ark1002 said:

Suddenly, a ripple went through the air. Out stepped a legion of Chaos Marines. They attacked full on, plate, blades, blasters.

...I'm sorry, what?

Where the frak did these guys come from? Why do you have a legion of Chaos Marines just sitting in your pocket? Why haven't they been fighting?

And if I can't teleport anymore, than neither can you, buddy ;)