• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't get all of the marines, and there are a lot of street thieves there

Oh and Ark? You rose a tower a kilometer in the air. I remind you that I am literally fighting myself here. You want it to be fair, you bring Chaos marines into the actual battle. Also, I made up a group of 400 shardblade/shardplate welding elite soldiers, becuase you stayed out of the actual battle. And your talking about a fight that's unfair? The Great Game. You have a chance, you just aren't putting Chaos marines into the fight.

Walker was a steel compounder so he easily moved himself and Melody out of the way of the nails. He pulled up his hellgun and sent a blast from it at Dwig. Thel and Redken finished off the marines and the sentinels all pointed their weapons at Dwig. They then fired everything they had at Dwig.

@Dr. Dapper @Blessing of Potency @kenod

The Climbers pretty much finished off the thieves, and the remaining street thugs made their way inside the spire. The hundreds of climbers followed them, and they all ra inside, along the walls, firing a hail of plasma out at the den army. Their were tens of thousands thieves in that group, but it was a lot of plasma that was getting shot at them The army of the den was now being pressured from both sides, as was the original plan. They had Dusk and his main army on one side, and a tunnel full of climbers on the other side. About a hundred of the Climbers stayed behind to destroy the AA guns, and clear as many of the remaining thieves as they could.

@Ark1002

The Jackal was about to charge into the army with over 300 full shard wielding soldiers, before they were hit in the back by a hail of plasma. "STORM IT!" The jackal yelled, "SQUADS 15-27 go to the back and hold them off! The rest of you, this might be our last chance to get at Dusk! Let's take it!" He then pulled out his comm, "CROW@Ark1002, IF YOU DON'T GET US CHAOS MARINES THIS FIGHT WILL BE LOST IN LESS THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES! SO IF YOU WANT US TO WIN, YOU BETTER HELP US!!!" 

The black guard split up, with about half of them going back to reinforce the rear, the rest plunging into the Precursor army to kill Dusk. The Riot soldiers were pretty much slaughtered in the process of trying to stop them,a dn they only lost twenty in their charge at Dusk. Then the Hyper Lifeless broke their ranks. Int eh first rush they each killed twenty of the Guard, and a flood of super lifeless wielding longswords and half shards fell in behind them, taking the guard. "CROW@Ark1002!!! WE NEED THEM NOW!!!"

"Some people." Dwig muttered to himself, tapping speed and causing the hail of firepower to slow to a crawl. "I mean, I try to get into a nice clean Pushing match with this Walker guy, and what does he do? He dodges out of the way, probably giving him and his lady love windburn." he continued to mutter to himself, criticizing walker. He didn't notice the kandra sailing towards him until they colided. 

"Oh." Dwig said, a bit suprised. He stopped tapping speed and looked at the man who had crashed into him. "I know you. You're that kandra who works for the DA. Say, kandra, any chance we could team up or something? I'm not in the mood to fight a kandra right now."

KoTiel stood back up again, and looked at Dwig. "I don't know," they told him, smiling. "I just want to see what I can do if I go all out." Their smile faded. "On the other hand, I hear that there are chaos marines here. I remember the Seven Day War. I don't like them, and I'm not interested in being on the same side as them, even by proxy." They took a neutral stance, awaiting Dwig's answer.

All I really care about is what gives me the best scene for killing of KoTiel, preferably by putting up a good fight against overwhelming opposition. Give me a good enough reason, and a good enough chance for that scene, and I'll switch sides. Sorry Darth.

No, you agreed to let the Orecursors, and anyone else who wants to come attack. The Super Lifless wanted to come. I am using them. If you misunderstood what you were agreeing to, then it is not my fault. I said, repeatedly, that anyone else, who wasn’t a god entity could come, with the exception of Mac and Hellbent, but only both of them. I am not violating the agreement. You godmodding your way to an advantage would be against the agreement, and cheating.

I've always wanted to write one of these scenes. *laughs evilly* Crow will be in for a surprise. Here especially it is extremely important to not accidentally god-mod her getting hit/injured. Extremely important. So long as I don't mess this up.

She turned around. 

Crow. Storm it.

There was no one in the immediate vicinity, she'd wandered a little ways away.

All the better in reality for the others.

She looked up at her opponent, right hand clenched in a tight fist. Double her height. If Ofrira's Laws of Sparring were correct, there was no way she'd ever be able to beat him in a fair fight.

Good thing this wasn't a fair fight.

@Ark1002

---

Warmer promptly burst into tears. The weight of what he'd done had sunk in and nothing he told himself could make it better. "I-I-I don't know," he told the woman who'd asked.

With Eon in her arms, Pry didn't have any free hands, but she kept looking around to make sure everyone was in her sight. No one was missing far as she could tell. A few thieves, her, Precious, Warmer, and Eon. Everyone was where they belonged.

@Sorana

Four things:

1. I said thatI would be bringing them, while we were planning this. You can check end of an era if you want.

2. If it is so bad that I brought them, why have you only mentioned them now that I am beating myself? Again, with the actual moving of armies, I am doing everything.

3. It is your fault that you are facing over whelming odds. Not only did you make a giant tower and made me charge into a fortified position, you aren’t using the Chais marines. Use them, and the odds will turn.

4. The Climbers were piloted by chasers, a Precursor unit, so getting rid of them, is getting rid of Precursors.

Also, the Black Guard and the Jackal have almost wiped out the Berserkers. The like eight regiments of super lifless that are left have swords and half shards. Then their are the several hundred chasers on Dusk’s Climbers.

You want the Super lifeless gone? Okay. If you send in the chaos marines, then they will pretty much all be dead. There are 1,200 Berserkers left and 1,600 normal. Your fault that the odds are uneven. All you have to do, is have Crow tell Jackal that he can order the Chaos marines, or do it yourself. Don’t blame me for bringing an army that I thought would be needed only to find that I am the only one doing an actual fight. And if your mad that it’s going my way, you shouldn’t be surprised that I am partial to my own side.

Ps. Nice profile pic.

@Ark1002

Walker turned his attention back to the tunnel, “You want to help the Climbers hit the rear of the Amry of the Den?” He said to Melody.

@Blessing of Potency

The Climbers continued to advance, but more than a hundred full shard charged at them and started hacking through the soldiers on the bottom of the tunnel. The Climbers responded by blasting them with torent of plasma. Their armor began to break at the gems and ge pulled back into the army, and helped position the soldiers to shoot at the top, and cut up anyone they could that got close.

@Darth Woodrack

The Jackal and his Black Guards were sorrounded. The Hyper Lifless were obliterating them, and the super lifeless were putting up a very good fight. The Jackal called a retreat. The pulled back into the main army and fortified. They were taking hits, and hitting back, but without reinforcements, they would be demoslished.

“CROW!!!“ He yelled into his comm, “IF YOU WANT ANY OF US TO SUVIVE YOU WILL GET THISE CHAOS MARINES TO US NOW!!! IF WE LOSE THIS AND WE ALL DIE, IT IS FULLY YOUR FAULT!!!”

@Ark1002 @Darth Woodrack

Yes. It is in reference to the fact that Ark is mad that he is losing the battle, when I am literally fighting myself.

Also, the infantry battle will pretty much stagnate until Crow responds to Jackal, or we reach page fourteen and the drillers cause the entire tower to come down.

“Well, you want me to carry you, or do you just want to walk and talk as we go?” Walker asked her.

@Blessing of Potency

“Do you have any weird cousins who follow you around and get in to bar fights on your behalf?” Walker said as Zack road last on a Distraction.

@Blessing of Potency

”Hey, where are Walker and Melody?” Thel asked.

”They went to reinforce the climbers,” Silva said.

”Shouldn’t we have gone with them?” Thel responded

“Well, I would have, but they had a romantic vibe. We should start walking now,” Silva said and the group started walking down the tunnel.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

Yes, but my problem is you using Elsecaller fabrials that everyone had, and none mentioned.

Is she the luck ferring? Because there is only so much a non-compounder can do.

Crow grinned, then let his other shardblade drop into his hand. He swung the two at her legs, his enhancements making it almost impossible to get out of the way in time.
@Silva

~~~
A single Chaos Marine, one in charge of Project: Ruin could see how badly they were using. It could see every casualty. It couldn't dictate, the actions of the Chaos Marines, that authority belonged to Crow, and Crow alone. But it could use Project: Ruin. It had been releasing the bacteria into the regular water for the last four months. It had to be activated, but it was in them. All of them. It grinned gleefully as it hit the button. Project: Ruin activated.

~~~

The thieves changed. They warped strangely, almost different species. There was four groups. Half had a red tint fill their eyes, not much showing. A third of the remnants had green skin, and as the battle progressed mold and other fungus quickly grew out of their skin, their hair becoming almost nothing else. Their eyes were tinted dark green. Another group had their colors fully reverse. Pale skin turned dark, dark skin turned pale. Blue eyes turned orange, green eyes turned red. Black hair turned white, blond hair turned purple. The clothes were the only thing about them let unchanged. The last group, the last sixth, bulged, became deformed, creatures barely not even recognizable by shape. The red tinted half charged wildly, bloodily, a furious frenzy filling them for all without Project: Ruin. No concern for themselves, they killed bloodily, adrenaline pumping through their bodies to levels that would stop their hearts if it continued. They ripped off heads with their hands, threw liless across the roof, a roof the size of the building. Any contact with blood and their disease spread, so the bleeding and wounded joined their frenzy. The fungus filled changed in no way. Spores spread from their body though, and they were ultimate breeding grounds for fungus, walking spreaders of parasites. The warped died quickly, with no affect. The reversed commanded the rest, intelligent to extremes. Project: Ruin had succeeded.
@Darth Woodrack

8 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Silva said

I know it's a character you're using. But *laughs* the irony.

Ark, true, though you'd be surprised as to how much someone could store up. But remember, Crow sees Freedom. They've always been identical around him.

Also going to mention Crow is 8'4". She's somewhere around 5'.

What Crow hadn't accounted for was her stepping back before he swung, remembering another of Ofrira's lessons. People think bigger is better. I won't try and convince you otherwise since it's true, but the bigger the person, the more predictable. Always remember, just don't rely solely on it since that won't help if you're cornered and out of options. Try to outthink them before. Then he'd made her spar Light for a few hours.

The blades hit air a few inches away from her. 

They were put in the cognitive realm using escaller fabrials you hadn’t mentioned before.

I’m assuming that you didn’t infect the Black Guard, as they are elite fighters wearing shard plate, or Capone’s men because they are wearing motivator gear to prevent gas attack, or similar things.

Also, that isn’t what I meant. 

If I’m severely underestimating them, which I probably am, tell me.

The Jackal stood there as everything fell apart. The Theives charged, and the Climbers hailed plasma down on them, destroying them in hails of plasma. The riot troopers held them back, and the soldiers sniper them. They reverse skinned were targeted by snipers and and grenades were thrown into their midst. Then thee was a breach. On if the riot soldiers went down and the flooded in. The Lifless attaches them and hacked them to pieces, but spread the blood. They moved and their sheilds pushed them back. Then an eagle flew in and dropped bombs on them. The Jackal pulled the Black Guard and Capone’s men back. They couldn’t stay here, it wasn’t safe. They charged back up the tunnel to escape it. Then they saw Walker and Melody.

”Well. I guess we are here,” Walker said.

The rest of the group caught up and formed up. The climbers who had hung back to destroy the AA guns, which they had done, came down with them. Everyone started shooting again.

@Ark1002 @Blessing of Potency

“I still have my sonic blaster,” Walker said as everyone shot at everyone. He took his Hellgun and sent a spray of plasma at them, hitting the Capone men. 

The Jackal stalked forwards, spinning his staff and intercepting any plasma that came his way. Two Black guard and his marines fell in behind him. He stalked forwards straight at Walker. The army moved with him, and Capone’s men shot at the Climbers, and the climbers hit them back. 

@Blessing of Potency

Dusk took a lot of class 3 bombshell that he then launched at the horde. The mass was disintegrated by the explosions, and the berserkers charged in to finish them off. They continued their charge against the infected, and the Precursors fell back, and let the lifeless mop up.

“Fire it then, and I’ll need to concentrate so you’ll need to protect me, and this is going to be really loud so you might want to cover your ears, and I might faint.” Melody says. With all this chaos around I won’t it shouldn’t be to hard to amplify the sound.

@Darth Woodrack

Edited by Blessing of Potency

2 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Jackal stood there as everything fell apart. The Theives charged, and the Climbers hailed plasma down on them, destroying them in hails of plasma. The riot troopers held them back, and the soldiers sniper them. They reverse skinned were targeted by snipers and and grenades were thrown into their midst. Then thee was a breach. On if the riot soldiers went down and the flooded in. The Lifless attaches them and hacked them to pieces, but spread the blood. They moved and their sheilds pushed them back. Then an eagle flew in and dropped bombs on them. The Jackal pulled the Black Guard and Capone’s men back. They couldn’t stay here, it wasn’t safe. They charged back up the tunnel to escape it. Then they saw Walker and Melody.

”Well. I guess we are here,” Walker said.

The rest of the group caught up and formed up. The climbers who had hung back to destroy the AA guns, which they had done, came down with them. Everyone started shooting again.

@Ark1002 @Blessing of Potency

Underestimated severely. They are like pewterarm strength, and have a mind controlled by the sixth with inverted colors. Those are smarter. Each individual would kill larger groups of your forces.

To clarify: Consider yourself lucky, bomb and all, if you have a single lifeless and half the precursors.

And, in the future, don't expect that to work. Crow trained before he was a marine, he wasn't originally that big. He also has been a warrior for far too long to not account for that. Also unrealistic because with armor and genetic enhancements he moves a lot faster than you, and stepping back isn't going to work, really. This time I'll let it slide, but in the future you better come up with a better excuse.

He despelled his shardblades in one sweeping motion, already moving fluidly to grab her arms, using his bulk as a shield against her escape, making sure he didn't leave openings, and keeping her close to the wall. If she moved downwards, he would adjust to strike. To the side, and he was ready to lung. Up? Not likely, but he was still prepared. Backwards? She was too near the wall. He had to grab her.

@Silva @Darth Woodrack

Edited by Ark1002

5 hours ago, Silva said:

With Eon in her arms, Pry didn't have any free hands, but she kept looking around to make sure everyone was in her sight. No one was missing far as she could tell. A few thieves, her, Precious, Warmer, and Eon. Everyone was where they belonged.

"So we are done here? Or do we need to get someone else?"

She asked and opoened her bag and offered everybody a pancake. Pancakes were always helpful.