Our Dysfunctional Family

Sherlock Holmes

Just now, Sorana said:

I am one of those. Someone named me far distant cousin and another one Itiah's twin, and I'm not sure how this fits together with his positions :lol:

You’re the twin of a surprised Pikachu, Sorana, how is that hard :ph34r:;) 

Just now, Lunamor said:

May I but into this conversation and request some backstory on this? :P

Sure. We started to asign ourselves places in the family of the Alleyverse. Or rather most of the time others wrote down where they saw you, which attributes fit you. In the end most of us had a place in the family tree, at least those active back then had.

9 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Sure. We started to asign ourselves places in the family of the Alleyverse. Or rather most of the time others wrote down where they saw you, which attributes fit you. In the end most of us had a place in the family tree, at least those active back then had.

Oh, sorry, I meant the Pikachu thing :P I think Ene explained it though.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Oh, sorry, I meant the Pikachu thing :P I think Ene explained it though.

Yeah, that was Itiah’s profile pic for Ookla season, iirc. So that’s how Ax described him. 

Edite: welp there goes my 4321

Edited by AonEne

Just now, I think I am here. said:

And I was the family pet with an existential crisis/Sorana’s twin. Now that we’re reviving it, I still don’t really know how to describe myself :P (and that reminds me, Ookla season is coming up!)

I like that you're my twin. ^_^ That makes you another far distant, but beloved cousin who is funny, incredible creative with so many unique ideas, I have no idea where you take them from, and who regularly surprises me with a plot twist you add like it's nothing you need to think about (and of course in that case nobody can complain when I follow you around :P)

23 hours ago, Sorana said:

I like that you're my twin. ^_^ That makes you another far distant, but beloved cousin who is funny, incredible creative with so many unique ideas, I have no idea where you take them from, and who regularly surprises me with a plot twist you add like it's nothing you need to think about (and of course in that case nobody can complain when I follow you around :P)

:lol: Thanks so much.

23 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

Woohoo only 6 more weeks to go :P 

43 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

:lol: Thanks so much.

Woohoo only 6 more weeks to go :P 

And after OOKLA...

Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh, through the fields we go, laughing all the way;

Bells on bobtails ring, making spirits bright;

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, OH...

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle a-ll the way.

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, hey!

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, hey!

Oh what - fun - it is to ride in a one, horse, open, sleigh, hey!

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what I am at this point. :lol::)

I know that Po is the frantic mother-figure older sister desperately trying to cook a meal for the whole family on Thanksgiving using eighteen different cookbooks from seven different ethnic nations, and with multiple others trying to take over and help while also leaving her almost no time to actually focus on any dish. All the while, she also dashes out of the kitchen constantly to clean up messes or invite guests in while chatting for a few minutes with people she's known for years. And someone ordered pizza as well, which completely throws everything she's been planning on its head, leaving her desperately changing the menu and combining dishes halfway through. 

And it somehow still all ends up delicious, even if sometimes they simmered for a bit too long. 

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith