Our Dysfunctional Family

Sherlock Holmes

“So what’s the difference between giving a cookie with spikes in it and giving a cookie with needles in it?”

“Well, one is using the dark magic of Ruin to rip out a piece of your soul to Frankenstein-like graft it onto another soul, usually creating unimaginable Abominations you’d see in nightmares. And the other is just pure evil.”

Edited by Ookla the Guacless

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, 2001Kra said:

That one guy so depraved of social interaction that when he tries to interact he comes across as insane.

And it's true IRL as well...

Actually I don't share that opinion... You don't seem insane to me...

3 hours ago, 2001Kra said:

So, I just realized a really sad one for myself.

That one guy so depraved of social interaction that when he tries to interact he comes across as insane.

And it's true IRL as well...

Once again, that also applies to me. Except that I’m not socially inept, I’m just actually insane. At least, I act like it.

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Actually I don't share that opinion... You don't seem insane to me...

Good. That's my goal.

2 hours ago, taerGehtsuilexA said:

Once again, that also applies to me. Except that I’m not socially inept, I’m just actually insane. At least, I act like it.

I've got a lot of issues, but I am also socially inept...

Depends on your definition, actually. Does being socially inept include being famous for having got in the most trouble for punching the same person over and over and him somehow remaining your best friend? Because if it does, I'm screwed. 

Funny thing: I'm a huge nerd, but also the scariest and most muscly out of anybody in my friend group. The quietest. The most obnoxious in the presence of close friends, or teenagers older than himself. The best at writing and rock climbing. One of the worst at running. 

Yup. I'm that guy.