Guild Reform

Archer

Please go vote in the Chat Thread poll as well  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to implement the following proposal?: RPers should only be allowed to be affiliated with a set number of guilds (TBD). Characters may only be members of guilds the RPer is a member of.

• Yes, I would like to implement that proposal.
    • No, I would not like to implement that proposal.
    • No opinion.
  2. 2. How many guilds should RPers be allowed to be affiliated with?

• 6+
    • No opinion.
  3. 3. How many members should a guild need to have in order to gain Great Guild Status (thus giving them special privileges, like the ability to raise armies). An RPer could only count towards the membership tally of a single guild.

• 8+
    • No opinion.

I'm not too sure. Considering that the alleycity is a huge place, it would be limiting to have to RP in that thread no matter the location. It would also be confusing if everything that was happening in the Alleycity was RP'ed in that spot. Considering that most things in the Alleyverse happen in the alleycity, its probably better to create spefic threads for specific locations when they are needed.

23 hours ago, kenod said:

We might have the DA open up safe areas inside of the alleys, allowing normal people to use alleytravel to get between cities (not actually confirmed yet).

Not sure I trust the DA...

I'm pretty sure several of them wouldn't mind a couple 'accidents' happening with the teleportation. :)

2 hours ago, Kidpen said:

This is actually something the Liebrarians have set up already in my headcanon. Just a big network of the teleportation glass. 

That actually sounds really cool! Me likey.

1 minute ago, Gancho Libre said:

I'm pretty sure several of them wouldn't mind a couple 'accidents' happening with the teleportation. :)

Potentially true, but also if the DA wants some accidents to happen then they're probably going to happen regardless of who is technically in charge of the transportation. :P

5 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Potentially true, but also if the DA wants some accidents to happen then they're probably going to happen regardless of who is technically in charge of the transportation. :P

True that. In fact, it was mentioned that not only is it incredibly easy to mess with teleportation glass, but that any messing with it results in the occupants being utterly destroyed...

Eh, what could go wrong? I'm calling your bluff, Voidus. No way is the DA strong enough to mess with stuff like that.

:)

Edited by Gancho Libre

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

If the DA wants accidents to happen, there are easier ways to make it happen. 

5 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

It wouldn't be teleportation, it would be using space warping alleys to quickly transport people from one space to another. The distance would be shortened, not eliminated. This could be much better than teleportation because it doesn't require either an Elantrian to activate (their time tends to be expensive), or the precision that teleportation in general requires. 

• 3 weeks later...