Random Reckoners Talk

EnergyEpic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 10:30 AM, EnergyEpic said:

Has anybody seen they came out with a new board game for the Reckoners? It looks really cool!

I'm a huge fan of Sentinels of the Multiverse, so I'm encouraged to see another superhero game on the market--especially one based on my favorite setting of the type! I don't know if I'll wind up getting it, but the interest is definitely there.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit off topic, but a cosmere computer game would be awesome. When you die, you are reborn as a different person on a different world. One day you could be an Elantrian, the next life could be a trader in Roshar, your next life could be a steelpush, in Scadrial. 

13 hours ago, Sharshiblarb said:

A bit off topic, but a cosmere computer game would be awesome. When you die, you are reborn as a different person on a different world. One day you could be an Elantrian, the next life could be a trader in Roshar, your next life could be a steelpush, in Scadrial. 

At least 90% of the game would be such thrilling titles as Skaa Simulator, in which you grind for hours trying to sweep ash out of your crops before getting murdered by a nobleman in an unskippable cutscene, and Darkeyes Simulator, in which basically the same thing happens except there's also the possibility that whitespines (which you can't kill) will attack you in your field.