"Super lifeless huh. Wouldn't have thought of using them. Then again, I don't often think of building cities. Now, with the required polite inquiry into your activities done with, I'm going to get on with why I'm really here." As he was saying this he reached into his coat and produced a Tupperware container with a seemingly normal slice of pie.

"I'm not actually here to destroy your party, unless I find out that the DAAD has made another acquisition. No, I want to know if you have heard about the change of leadership in the Ghostbloods. The founder, Sebastian is what he calls himself now, has been removed. From what I can see, the Ghostbloods are falling apart. What are your thoughts?"

Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone leaping off the tables eating pie. This is why I never come to these. Complete idiots abound. He summoned the One Power in case that guy decided to come toward him and eat his pie. 

Toa eyed the newcomers pie. Probably spiked. He than ran over to the couple at the bar getting drinks. He ran over to them, and then stopped tapping steel. "Don't get drunk yet guys! Drunk people fall asleep, and then miss half the party. Who are you two?"

Edited by BooksBeforeDeath

Meanwhile, Dwig was beating his way through an army of half mime Hemalurgic constructs on his way to the party. He finally found the Elsecaller Kandra who was summoning the army. He blasted apart the Koloss who were gaurding it. He grabbed the Kandra and calmly explained that he wanted to go to the party, now please. The terrified protecter of continuty nodded and Elsecalled the two of the away.

A massive figure faded into exsistance near the drinks table. He was wearing shiny black power armor, and had a minigun slung over his shoulder. He ripped off his helmet, revealing a young man, with a few scars. It was Dwig, and he had two eyes. His left eye, had a silver pupil, but was still green. He smiled and walked over to the drinks table. He was trying to find a cup large enough for his gauntleted hand, when he saw Ciera playing her guitar. He shrugged, nonchalant as ever and resumed his search.

While I am a GB, killing random people is a terrible political strategy.

I tend to say things in a monotone voice that implies criticism (E.I. Hey Joe! Can I see the birthday card you made Mr. Himay since it's his birthday today!)

"Nah, it's fine. What's your powerset?"

Edited by BooksBeforeDeath

Mack approached in his robe. His elantrians skin making a stark contrast with the black and gold. He felt naked with out his suit, but showing up to a party in armor was generally a bad idea. Especially armor that was essentially a giant weapon.

But he wasn’t without help. He had finally figured out what Mac’s old sword had done, and that could certainly help him if it came to a fight. 

He saw Mac conversing with dusk and some poor girl being interrogated by people trying to get them to join their guilds. What had happened to style? Feeding people cookies with messages or contacting them privately to help them join a resistance? Heck, even he put thought into making sure his recruitment was artful! These guys, they just walked up to them and asked them to join. No style, no theme. Lame. 

He walked over near the table and picked up some pie, but didn’t eat it. You never knew with baked goods. 

"All I'm saying," Toa said calmly, "is that your abilities would be wasted on any other guild. You don't have to if you don't want to. Come looking in Alleycity if you want to join us. We'll find you before DA does." Toa glared around at Mack and Mac, and then withdrew. He ran over to Tena, and started singing happy birthday in Samoan.

Manuea lo aso fan na!

Muanuea lo aso fa na!

Manuaea lo aso fa na u!

Manuea lo aso fa na!