"Umm," said a man, holding a cake. "I... brought a cake. In my defence, it's a GB member's birthday, and he requested a cake."

The man (who totally wasn't stalking the citadel earlier) laid down a cake on the table. "I couldn't get the triple chocolate mousse, so I got the next best thing."

I'm on mobile, so I can't send the pic, but you can see if if you go to the TUBA thread.

The man, named Toa, begin to dance while filling his steel metalmind

A group of half mime Kandra attempted to fix the continuity. They failed uterly.

~~~

A gateway opened, and Ciera walked out, carrying an amp for her bass guitar. She had the guitar slung around her back. She began to set up her equipment. 

"I'm here to provide the live entertainment." she said, tuning her guitar.

“Hey, Ciera,” Tena yelled to the younger woman, “y’know what the difference between a viola and an onion is?” She paused before conitnuing, “You don’t cry when you cut up a viola!” She laid a flashing Tia card on the floor, then teleported to her house and grabbed her electric violin, teleporting back to signal of the Tia card on the floor in a second. Sound-amplifying Aons activated all along the violin’s length after she finished tuning it, and she drew the bow across the A string, producing an eerie, high-pitched sound that stopped everyone in their tracks all throughout the citadel. Then, she started playing. Not anything special, really, just something she’d seen an orchestra play once. ‘Clocks’ by Coldplay. Pretty easy. 

Vtlikv then walked in, humming the song that was being played. He walked up to the cake, and got himself a slice, but he didn't eat any yet.

Vtlikv looked around and yelled, "Where is the chocolate mousse?"

Edited by Rashek of Bridge Four

Tena nodded in approval. It was true. She started playing her own version of ‘Deck the Halls’. 

“Deck the halls with Koloss skulls,

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Astride our trusty steeds, the chulls.

Don we now our mistcloak apparel,

Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la

To troll the ancient Ookla day carol.

See the wild Ooklas before us.

“Set your traps and join the hunting!”

Follow me now in merry measure,

While I tell of Ookla day treasure.

Fast away the old book passes,

Hail the new book, lads and lasses.

Sing we joyous, all together,

Heedless of the Stormfather’s temper.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.”

Yes, I revised Ark’s version to make it cooler.

Edited by Ookla the Meme-Thief

Mac glanced at his invitation to the party, and fastened his hat tighter onto his head as he walked through the alleys. Dusk had eliminated his use of alleymatics, and stopped teleporting, but it was incredibly to make it impossible for the alleys to get into the city. If you managed to construct the entire city without a single alley, that could possibly work. But they could still worm their way in.

He straightened his suit, and stepped out of the alleys and into the city. It certainly was impressive for something so recently built. Hopefully he wouldn't destroy it. He walked to the door of the party and knocked twice.

Dusk walked into this area and said, "Hey guys, I now I gave you more freedom in work hours, but you still have to supply the metals you mine to us, and then you get payed. You're aware of this fact, correct?" Dusk said. The Koloss grunted their approval. Dusk went back to make the party make more sense. There were several hundred tables spread across the city, with about half of them having food on them. The houses were all closed, as they were private property, and the Precursors, were their to maintain law and order. Their were several special reserved tables for couples, like Ambrosia and @Ookla the Memelord, and the Breadmunks, and Breadmonks were spread across the city.