The Reckoners Meme/Vine Thread

SandersonFanderson

Spoiler

5c080aa0deebf_Profprotec.thumb.jpg.f6193dcfccf449980439ffe77bbb064f.jpgEpics.thumb.jpg.610bf6884815d26355767961f879ad53.jpg5c080bb55050f_EpicSecret.thumb.jpg.27dfe721267dcb8db23a346717a7f3b6.jpgProf.thumb.jpg.a90ef0d1469c98995b99ea33182a33a6.jpg5c080c64afa54_FreeRealEstateReckoners.jpg.e023522ce6c480613022377ad5aa820a.jpg

So I have a bunch of Reckoners themed memes on my phone, and thought it would be fun to post some of them here! Feel free to post any Reckoners memes you have too! A few of mine are posted in the spoiler section above. Spoilers for Steelheart and Calamity. I'll upload some non-spoiler ones later!

Edited by SandersonFanderson

24 minutes ago, DirtyOoklafaceFullOfLame said:

Regalia when David isn't supposed to get a choice but makes one anyway: 

Reveal hidden contents

and also a bit of this: 

Prof revealing his EPIC SECRET: 

Reveal hidden contents

Obliteration: 

Reveal hidden contents

I have another one for Obliteration, I'll post it when I'm home. Also I love the John Cena one!! There needs to be a Reckoners as Vines thread lol

I'm actually currently rereading The Reckoners and forgot how great it was. I keep smiling then get strange looks and I reply with "a brick made of porridge"

And I also forgot I said I was rereading yesterday... Don't you love being busy?

Edited by Ookla the Sarcastic

On 12/6/2018 at 10:05 AM, Ookla the Sarcastic said:

I'm actually currently rereading The Reckoners and forgot how great it was. I keep smiling then get strange looks and I reply with "a brick made of porridge"

I really want to reread The Reckoners! I started listening to the audiobook of Steelheart and was laughing really hard at some foreshadowing

Spoiler

"The Reckoners would never let an Epic join their team."

Little did David know.....lol

• 1 month later...