It was time

Xanthys

So I have been a fan of Brandon since I met him in a bookstore in Orem Utah just after He was selected to finish the WoT. I was waiting around to get into a restaurant and decided to go next door to the bookstore and browse and there he was peddling his books and gladhanding customers no lines in site just a guy. We struck up a conversation and I discovered he was they guy that had just been announced to step into Jordans ( My favorite author of all time at that time) shoes. He picked up Mistborn The Final Empire and said this is the book Harriett read that led her to pick me. I bought it and he signed it for me. Since that day Brandon has been my Favorite Author. I have been to most midnight release parties I get signatures and attend all panals at SLC fanx/comiccon when he attends and I geek over cosmere discussion boards and the 17th shard podcast, however I have never joined in a forum to add my own two cents on theory's or defend my favorite characters. But I felt it was time to do so. 

The two high protein podcasts (beef it is what's for discussion) My favorite character/man crush Wayne has gotten blasted and degraded so I had to come defend him because he isn't just a comic relief character that breaks up chapters or slows pacing. Yes he does that on occasion which is good but he also has a remarkable backstory and shows such loyalty and devotion to those he respects. He is also a man of the people and can understand how others think and feel which makes his interactions so much fun and I feel accurate.

Plus he gets to make out with melaan who is my number one real crush lol.

Anywho my rambling is done for now and I'll try to become a known vocal member in this forum and let some of my cosmere thoughts out to share with my fellows fans.

YAY! WELCOME! any interest in RPing? If so, check near the bottom and go into the Alleyverse! If not, still do that, the Alleyverse is uniquely awesome.

If you join, also join the Ghostbloods, a 17th shard guild!

For convenience:

https://www.17thshard.com/forum/forum/92-alleyverse/

Also, please note, me and Gancho Libre (currently @Ookla the Libre) are heads of now heads of recruitment, so if you want to join tell me and I'll shoot you a PM.

Edited by Ookla the Dragon Reborn