Guess I Know More Than Two Sanderson Nerds Now

Olivaughn

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Indefatigable said:

I don’t think there is an order for the Brandon Sanderson books, unless you’re saying you read book 2 of stormlight before book 1, in which case your friend was in the right. ;)  

Welcome to the shard!

There's not an order? Oh, he's so dead.  I had been about to start Oathbringer when he told me.  And, no, I didn't read the books out of order, though that would have been hilarious.  "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?  SHE KILLED SOMEONE?  WHAT IS HE 'SUCKING' OUT OF GEMSTONES?"  

15 minutes ago, Darth Ookla said:

Did you? Also, why isn't their Ookla in your name?

I mean, he told me I had to stop and read Sanderson's other books in a certain order and then go back to Stormlight.  Also - just looked up what Ookla means.  I'll go change it now.  For Peter.  

Edited by Olivaughn
I Figured It Out

A quick warning - mods don't like when people double post. If you forget something the first time, there's a handy edit button to add what you missed.

That said, welcome to Shard! And here's another cookie. They're spike-free courtesy of TUBA.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Gralsritter said:

Welcome to the Shard!

As everyone else has said, there's no real order to Brandon's books except that when it comes to individual series within the Cosmere you obviously want to read those in-order. Here's something you might find interesting: https://brandonsanderson.com/books/where-do-i-start/

That's awesome!  Thank you so much!  :)