Probably the fastest solution here is just to ask  @Ookla the Skeptical how he survived. He should be able to prove that he's part of the Fal Dara Warriors should that be the case, which would prove nothing about his alignment. If he is not part of the Fal Dara Warriors, either he is Rand or Rand will kill him when we reach the Eye. Killing a potential Aginor!Snipexe before any Creature summons would likely require Rand to claim. That would save a few lives, obligate the Green Man and/or Perrin to protect a proven Rand for the rest of the game, and most costly, waste a lynch. With a maximum of eight lynches and a minimum five elim lives, we have very few lynches to spare. Since we are utterly helpless to act on any suspicions at night, any claiming should wait until the beginning of Day 2.

Devotary of Spontaneity

...I'm sorry, I guess I just... we were talking and then people were accusing each other of being a Darkfriend, and then people were accusing me of being a Darkfriend, and I'm not Forsaken, and I just didn't know how to react, and it all just got too much...

Am I a Darkfriend? No... No, I don't think so? How do you tell? Am I acting strange? I don't think I'm acting strange... I'm too quiet? That was just... that's not normal, for me. If you told my parents I was being too quiet they'd probably ask how that happened and if you could do that more often... Normally I'm not like that - if you want me to talk more, I hope I can do that. I'm told I can sometimes talk a lot.

Do I see anyone else acting like a Darkfriend? Ummm... I'm not sure...

If I had to say, though, I guess I thought Fifi ( BrightnessRadiant ) was a little strange. I mean, yeah, she's a crazy old lady, but she's a little crazy even for crazy people, I think? I don't know. She seemed confused - that's not weird, I'm always confused, and there's a lot of weird people about (Why are you looking at me like that?) - but it felt like she was using her confusion as a cover so she'd be more active and say more without being at risk of implicating her Darkfriends. She also gives out advice that felt a little bit forced, as though she was trying to say something that would appear helpful, and the way she said it felt... strange.

So much, so complicated. My brain isn't used to SEing for a while xD

So, I just read/scanned the rules and I didn't realize it was day and night cycles until recently oops. I've never read WoT so if I rp at all, I'll be a crazy old woman named Fifi. No magic, just crazy. xD @Ookla the White-Cloaked

Okay I read @randuir vote on Snipexe but I don't really agree on it. Although that is a generally used elim tactic, I don't really know if that would be what he was doing in that post. I think it's important that he called everyone's attention to the potential for lynch problems which shows that we should make sure to secure lynches by more votes on one person to avoid changing lynches. I kinda feel like it was a good thing to point out in case some people (like me) didn't read the rules as closely for the first cycle.

Concealed ability? *goes to read rules on that xD oh being in another doc? I did that before as an elim. It was hard. xD Randuir killed me. Looks at Rand >> Yeah definitely be careful about what you give away in there and about trusting each person in your doc completely. Like, if someone wants to go with the flow of what everyone else says in your doc then that may be a red flag since elims don't like to be pushy normally.

Huh. Darkfriends? That sounds kind of cool, actually - friends you have in the Dark, like a sleepover? That sounds like so much fun - you could play games, at the dead of night, because they're Darkfriends... 

What? I was just saying! ...Fine, I'll finish talking about Fifi... Her reaction to Exepins (Snipexe) being accused as a Darkfriend also sounded weird - it's sounded like she was already confident that Exepins wasn't a Darkfriend, and saying so ahead of time, while her Darkfriends (you don't think the idea of Darkfriends is at least a little cool?) weren't in any danger, she could gain some easy trust for being right. Then, later, she votes for Exepins, saying that she wants me to die less (thankyou, strange lady that I think is a Darkfriend!) - again, her actions don't seem too strange, but the way she says it seems a little bit strange to me, and feels like it's done to seem less suspicious to me and all of us. It's the kind of thing my father would find suspicious in that game of his.

For those who are confused, I am Fura. I just finished Skward so in honor of that, I changed my name. (I know I am a little late)

The village doesnt have any killing roles if I remember correctly.  So if Perrin accidentally protects an elim, it is unfortunate, but it isn't that bad.  Just unfortunate.

As long as the green man protects Rand tonight (which they should almost every night), and if Snipexe is Rand, he will be protected.  I also disagree that if Rand dies we lose the game. But it definitely will make it significantly more difficult.

Moiraine could have added a vote onto Snipexe just in case... The elims didnt remove a vote... I dont think this means anything though, since they are the only ones that can remove votes, if they did so, it would be obviously coming from them. Which would cast even more suspicion on Snipexe.

@Ookla the Ring, keep in mind that who people interact with in-thread, the wording used, who they vote for, etc.

They will be caught in a lie.  Maybe not by you or me, but someone.  If he claims Rand (which I doubt even if he is Rand), and if he isn't Rand, the real Rand would catch him.  Once that Rand is connected to the PM network, action can be taken against them.

Ninja'd bard.

54 minutes ago, Ookla the Unprepared said:

If I had to say, though, I guess I thought Fifi ( BrightnessRadiant ) was a little strange. I mean, yeah, she's a crazy old lady, but she's a little crazy even for crazy people, I think? I don't know. She seemed confused - that's not weird, I'm always confused, and there's a lot of weird people about (Why are you looking at me like that?) - but it felt like she was using her confusion as a cover so she'd be more active and say more without being at risk of implicating her Darkfriends. She also gives out advice that felt a little bit forced, as though she was trying to say something that would appear helpful, and the way she said it felt... strange.

Fifi poked a stick at the young soldier's chest. "Are you implying something, you young bat. Bats? Oh I LOVE bats, they're so cute and their little squeaks are just adorable!" Fifi stared off into space as if she were actually watching a bat and smiled. She quite forgot what she'd been saying and smiled at Jancey. "Hello, young man, did you need something?"

Oorp:

Eh, I was very confused and you can look back at almost any game I've played with complicated rules and roles and see that I have a really hard time figuring out how these type of games work, but having read through last cycle and just rambling off what I was thinking at the time then I changed my mind on a bunch of stuff as I was going because I was doing it all in a real time read through of the thread. 

My confusion was real, but a lot of players explanations have really helped me a lot and I was trying to be as active as I could during the last part of the cycle. If my info came across as forced i guess I was just really trying to push myself to hurry because the cycle was ending soon and i wanted my post to go up with enough time for people to respond etc.

Not sure what I can say about it sounding strange? Maybe I just am. xD And about Snipexe, I tend to be very skeptical of all reasons for day one lynches, even my own. Because they rarely seem good enough for a lynch, but it also gives us information regardless of what they flip and I decided that by the time the end of the cycle was that close that if it was down to Snipexe or you(who hadn't said anything but hello in the cycle) that I'd rather lynch someone who had been talked about by a bunch of different players because that may help with my alignment reads and others if we knew his alignment. I don't know his alignment, but was saying that his post could just as easily been village as elim and I've seen villagers get lynched cycle 1 for that sort of post a lot. I guess that was where my hesitation came from, but for the reasons I outlined, I decided to vote on him. Hopefully that makes sense.

Shifting Shadows smiled where he sat, a secluded tree. He was surrounded by his pack, of which he was Alpha. He reached out to touch the disgusting taint on the tree.

~~~

So, for those who are very confused right now, I am not Kidpen, I'm Ark1002. It was meant to be a 24 hour joke, but I accidently reached my 30 day limit. So, I'm stuck with this...

I didn't pay attention in round 1, so I don't really have any suspicions.

Ark1002

1 hour ago, Ookla the Ring said:

How can they prove they are a Fal Dara warrior? No one can vouch for them because the docs are all anonymous.

Snipexe would claim in the Fal Dara doc and reveal his identity there. If Snipexe is Aginor and not in the Fal Dara doc(and thus cannot claim in-doc), then a teammate would have to spend the rest of the game pretending to be Snipexe in the doc, which I believe would be unsustainable.

1 hour ago, Callsign: Jato said:

The elims didnt remove a vote... I dont think this means anything though, since they are the only ones that can remove votes, if they did so, it would be obviously coming from them.

There doesn't seem to be any difference between votes removed by Aginor and votes removed by a defense/sabotage action. Since the majority of players will be taking one of the latter two actions, it would not have been too risky for Aginor to remove a vote. The first valid vote was cast ~6 hours before rollover and the second ~4 hours before rollover, so it is possible Aginor wasn't around for that. Snipexe showed up as online in time to see at least one vote on him, and attempting to narrow down the vote manipulators by observing vote times is not always successful.

Devotary of Spontaneity

32 minutes ago, Ookla the Heretical said:

Snipexe would claim in the Fal Dara doc and reveal his identity there. If Snipexe is Aginor and not in the Fal Dara doc(and thus cannot claim in-doc), then a teammate would have to spend the rest of the game pretending to be Snipexe in the doc, which I believe would be unsustainable.

I disagree that this would be unsustainable.  Perhaps you have experience in this statement, but my opinion is that copy and paste are lovely tools  ;).  (it would be difficult, but I definitely don't think it unsustainable)

I just started looking at the Rings.  The useful ones it seems to me are: 1, 4, 6, and 7. I don't know what to think about the second layer, as early game it stops us from getting info, and also prevents Moiraine's manip.  The other 2 (3 and 5) I am not fond of as they could cause more confusion, and seem very circumstantial to me. 

I think we should hold this layer (the first layer) through D2, where it will be doing 8 damage.  We don't want to be progressing faster than 1 layer per night, as a creeper spawns after each layer is breached, so we will need to make sure we don't let through more than 2 damage. If we accidentally stop the blight from progressing that night, it isn't the end of the world, though we will need to dedicate more resources to protecting.
   I think we should try to let the Blight breach the 2nd and 3rd layers N2, and D3 (I would prefer if this happened D3, N3, but that would require breaching the first layer when the Blight does 11 damage, which I think is more risky due to the creepers).
   The Blight will now be doing 7 damage to the 4th ring (or 8 damage if we breach the first ring late). By this point, we should have some Creatures of Aginor, so we should hold this N3 (7damage), and D4 (10 damage).  We should try to hold it N4 as well, but I doubt we will be able to.

Let the fifth ring fall N4 (9 damage) (but obviously we shouldn't let all the damage through)
Remember that the rings have increased health.  At this point we probably cant hold all the damage back, but we could stop it from breaching if we wanted to,
   Ring 6 we let fall D5.  It's effect are only useful during the day, so there is no point wasting resources trying to keep it around when we won't be able to keep it N5.
   Ring 7 is being hit now with 11 damage. We want to keep this ring up as long as possible, but not at the expense of the eye.

At this point, what we should do is very much dictated by who is left alive.  I was going to try to figure out statistically what we should probably do, but there are just too many important roles at this point in the game, so we will need to figure this out then. (ie, if Rand is alive he shouldn't be defending, if Loial is alive his heal is basically a double defend, if Lan is alive-double defend... etc.)

Wait, so we have a lynch this cycle? Umm... not many have spoken up so far... is it approprate to poke vote someone who has yet to post in-thread in a MR?

Amanuensis I would be interested in hearing your opinions. Consider yourself pokevoted... without the vote for now.

@Amanuensis

RE: Furam

Sorry guys, I didn't end up having enough time last night (or this morning) to really delve into this game. I attempted to write a post yesterday but lost it, apparently, and since then and now there's about two dozen plus posts that probably render what I was going to say useless, anyway. I'm going to do my best to be involved in the thread tomorrow, but I have a lot I need to take care of (for school and my personal writing project), so for today this is probably all I can manage.

Edited by Amanuensis

Just a heads-up that there’s a little less than four hours this cycle, so get your orders in. 

Also, while any pinch-hitters are still available, any player who does not post in-thread for three straight turns, irrespective of activity in docs or submission of orders, will be replaced. 

56 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Yes, actually. I'm suspicious of Xino. He had a poke vote on him, but he didn't even try and defend himself. He just said he wasn't an elim last game.

Well, he actually did defend himself. He said that he wasnt an elim last game.  As the reason he was voted for was because of how he acted last game, that is a pretty iron clad defense against that vote. : )

The other reason of course was that it provokes Xino to say something in thread, and while I would have liked to have heard more, we still haven't heard at all from: @Ookla the Libre... And as he is getting close to being replaced...

1 hour ago, Kidpen said:

Yes, actually. I'm suspicious of Xino. He had a poke vote on him, but he didn't even try and defend himself. He just said he wasn't an elim last game.

The same happened to you. I poke voted you and you never even posted a response. All you have said is you will enjoy this game and that you didn't read day 1.

Oh, sorry, I actually didn't see that. I meant Xino saw it, responded, but didn't actually defend himself. I can assure you I'm not an elim though.

Just realized, with my sig and title, this doesn't exactly seem accurate...:P

Edited by Kidpen

2 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Yeah, I'm not concerned about Xino's response there.  I poked because Xino hadn't checked in yet and chose Xino because I hard tunneled on him last game.  It was a valid response.

As for what I've got for the game, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all that's going on in the game so far.  There are a lot of moving parts and I've actually been a bit busier at work than normal, so haven't had as much of an opportunity to focus as I normally do, so sorry about that (also, I didn't get a vote in last night because I converted times wrong...I used to live in central time, so I saw 22 eastern and thought 9pm for me...I live in mountain now, so the cycle closing was a bit of a surprise for me until I realized my mistake.)

@Ookla the Ring Thank you, Karnatheon. That sum up of actions helps a lot. I think I'm finally wrapping my head around the rules and have been reading through them more today. I don't have a lot to say other than don't forget your defense actions if you haven't already put them in. I'm never really sure what else to discuss during the Night turns. I'll probably be checking in and out and have been following the conversation so if anyone has any questions for me I'll be around.

7 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Eh, I was very confused and you can look back at almost any game I've played with complicated rules and roles and see that I have a really hard time figuring out how these type of games work, but having read through last cycle and just rambling off what I was thinking at the time then I changed my mind on a bunch of stuff as I was going because I was doing it all in a real time read through of the thread. 

Well, I'll accept you could be confused. Rather understandable for this game. However, my question to you is are you always this vocal at the start of games that you don't understand? It's been a long time since I played with you, so I'm basically a stranger to your playstyle. 

I'd also invite other people to answer the question based on their interaction with BR. 

Edited by Mark IV
Better phrasing

I feel like Fura has some good thoughts about the defence of the Eye. So, if I have this right:

N1 - Hold Ring 1, Blight attacks for 5

D2 - Hold Ring 1, Blight attacks for 7

N2 - Allow Ring 2 and 3 to fall, Blight attacks for 9. Breaks through Ring 1 (8 damage left), Ring 2 (6 damage left), Ring 3 (3 damage left)

So on Night 2 we need 3 people to Defend the Eye so that we can hold Ring 4.

@Callsign: Jato does that sound right?

Sorry I haven't been able to say much this Cycle. I've been busy all day. I've been reading the thread off and on.

My current reads are that Karnatheon / Ookla the Ring is closer to Village. He's been very helpful and seems quite genuine with his reads. However, that also makes me suspicious, because I came off very similar in my first game and was trusted until the end, and yet I was an Elim. So I'll be keeping an eye on him.

6 hours ago, Ookla the Heretical said:
8 hours ago, Ookla the Ring said:

How can they prove they are a Fal Dara warrior? No one can vouch for them because the docs are all anonymous.

I agree with Devotary / Ookla the Heretical about Snipexe. I'm tempted to believe that he's in the Fal Dara doc, which doesn't tell me a huge amount, but it's something to note.

I don't like Young Bard's / Ookla the Unprepared's suspicions of BR, because I don't see anything wrong with her justifications and it's entirely reasonable to be unsure about the rules. If she suddenly gains some understanding of the rules (or if anyone does for that matter) then it might be a sign that they're in a doc and are getting advice from people. Bard's decision to also purely RP doesn't seem very good because it might hide tone and intent, making it harder to analyse. On its own I wouldn't say that this is too bad, but looking at it in conjunction with that accusation makes me unsure of him. @Ookla the Unprepared are your thoughts changing with BR's reasons?

That's all I really have time for, sorry. Just some surface-level thoughts. I'm happy to answer questions, and these aren't especially solid suspicions.

14 minutes ago, Mr Doctor said:

N1 - Hold Ring 1, Blight attacks for 5

D2 - Hold Ring 1, Blight attacks for 7

N2 - Allow Ring 2 and 3 to fall, Blight attacks for 9. Breaks through Ring 1 (8 damage left), Ring 2 (6 damage left), Ring 3 (3 damage left)

So on Night 2 we need 3 people to Defend the Eye so that we can hold Ring 4.

If the Blight fails to pierce a layer of defense, its attack increases by 3, e.g. 2-5-8-11. To prevent Ring 4 from falling, we'd need 5+ #sabotage defense actions.

I didn't format my post very well, so I will rephrase it:

N1 - Hold ring 1, Blight attacks for 5 (coordination isn't super important as everyone with a free action should protect anyway for the bonus)

D2 - Let ring 1 fail, Blight attacks for 8 (we will still need some people to protect as we should *not* let multiple rings breach at the same time... if 2 breach it isn't the end of the world, but if 3 breach, then we are guaranteed for an attack from a creeper. So we need to avoid that.) -we will need some coordination for this. Probably by telling certain roles to protect, and others not to. Elims could mess this up, but I am unconcerned about that.
The reason for letting ring 1 fail D2, is we want to make sure the damage is low enough where we don't accidentally let more than 2 damage through the next ring.

N2 - Let ring 2 fail, Blight attacks for 5 (i am conflicted about whether or not we should try to let this go through rings 2 & 3 or just 2, but I would error on the side of just 2 as I believe it to be safer)

D3 - Let ring 3 fail, Blight attacks for 6. (though I don't like how we will get the effects of ring 3 on this day, we should have enough people alive to counter it)

N3 - Hold ring 4, Blight attacks for 7 (should be able to hold this)

D4 - Hold ring 4, Blight attacks for 10 (if we can)

ninja'd Devotary

running out of time, so I think I will end my post here...

Hey guys I've had an unexpectedly busy weekend. I'll be back on for a little bit tomorrow, then hopefully back to normal activity by Monday. I apologize for my lack of activity though.

edit whoops. I was so preoccupied in saying this that I didn't even read fifths post that the cycle is closed. Sorry. 

Edited by Ookla the Duck

“The Light is our refuge and strength,” Callor whispered to himself, face buried in his hands, “a present help in calamity and shadow.”

Outside, the night was split by the cries of wolves. Callor remained in his small tent, not daring to venture out.

“Therefore we will not fear though the ground collapse, though the Spine of the World be moved into the Aryth Ocean, though its waters roar and foam to flood the coastland at its swelling.”

The wolves’ cries grew more frantic. Callor could hear human voices mingled with them. He hunkered further down.

“There is a land whose rivers make glad the city of the Light, the holy habitation of the Creator.”

Definitely a battle, then. Or at least a skirmish. Callor did not understand why wolves were involved, though. The filthy creatures must have been summoned by a Darkfriend.

“The Creator is in the midst of her; she will not be moved; the Dragon will help her when morning dawns.”

A human, in the direction of the howling, screamed. As Callor listened, heart thumping in his chest, one of the wolves’ howls ended in a whimper, and a second was cut off.

“The Shadow raged and kingdoms tottered, the Dragon’s voice sounded, and the earth melted.”

The rest of the camp was awake now. Callor could hear the witch’s Warder calling orders to the Fal Darans, who had rushed out to help. He, however, sat, paralysed by fear and indecision.

“The Light is with us, and the Creator is our fortress. Behold, the works of his Dragon, and the Breaking he has unleashed upon the earth.”

A Breaking. Callor felt as if his world was breaking, certainly. A battle raged outside, yet for once, Callor did not know where the Darkfriends lay in the conflict. Hot tears spilled down his cheek. Outside, yelling, the sound of swords unsheathed.

“For at his coming wars shall cease to the ends of the earth, the spears broken and the chariots set to fire.”

The commotion was dying down, now. The keening of wolves had dimmed to a cadence which seemed almost mournful, reverent. What had happened outside? He could not say. Why wouldn’t his legs work?

“Be still; know the Light‘s eternal presence; it shall be exalted in the earth, even in the Darkfriends shall it be exalted! The Light is with us, and the Creator is our fortress”

Callor set down the book, gently, solemnly; it had served its purpose. Slowly climbing to his feet, he cast aside his tent flap. Peering outside, he saw nothing to suggest a battle. No corpses littered, except a few of the wolves, and those were little loss. Moiraine and Lan were up, and the witch’s circle brooded furiously around her, muttering about ta’veren and bad timing. The witch herself looked stricken, her eyes on a corpse under the two wolves.

A man with golden eyes.

Day 2 has begun! It will end in 22 hours’ time at 22:00 EST, or 3 AM GMT,  December the ninth.

Devotary of Spontaneity was killed! She was Perrin Aybara, and an Emond’s Fielder.

The Eye has 38 health remaining. The current layer of defence has 1 health remaining, and is the Outermost Ring. The Blight is currently attacking for 8.

There is a lynch today.

Please remember that PMs are closed.

@Ookla the Libre, failure to post today will result in you being pinch-hit, so please talk in-thread.

Emond’s Fielders’ message: 

Spoiler

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's Creator entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by the Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Two Rivers; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present Queen of Andor is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these Villages. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

She has refused her Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

She has forbidden her Village elders to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till her Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, she has utterly neglected to attend to them.

She has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

She has called together councils at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with her measures.

She has dissolved Village Councils repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness her invasions on the rights of the people.

She has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the Village remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

She has endeavoured to prevent the population of these Villages; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

She has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing her Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

She has made Judges dependent on her Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

She has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

She has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

She has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

She has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving her Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these Villages:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of Andor Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Villages

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

She has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of her Protection and waging War against us.

She has plundered our rivers, ravaged our beaches, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

She is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

She has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Princess, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Andor brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the Two Rivers, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Villages, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Villages are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent Villages, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Andor Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Andor, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent Villages, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Villages may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we pledge by the Light and our hope of salvation and rebirth, to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor, or may the Creator’s face forever turn from us forever and darkness consume our souls.

Player List:

1. Steeldancer (Ookla the Positive) as Ookla the Positive, an orphan with a cheery outlook on life.
2. randuir as Evelyn, an Aiel Wise Woman and well-wisher
3. Karnatheon (Ookla the Ring) as Brendan Vallerune, a gleeman totally unrelated to Jeordwyn
4. Cadmium Compounder (Ookla the Duck) as Miumpounder, a cobbler with an abiding hatred of Altarans
5. xinoehp512 (Ookla the Phoenix) as Alkoo, a reclusive Ogier tucked away in encyclopaedias
6. Amanuensis as Nikel Fain, a man hell-bent on killing his father (totally normal)
7. Droughtbringer as Month-Long Drought, a prickly old noblewoman who only eats dried fruit
8. Rathmaskal as Jeordwyn Dormond, an Illianer gleeman who juggles knives through his enemies
9. Devotary of Spontaneity (Ookla the Heretical) as Rhodin, a countercultural Aiel whose views are about to go mainstreamPerrin Aybara, Emond’s Fielder

10. Young Bard (Ookla the Unprepared) as Jancey, a reluctant soldier who signed up to obey his father’s will
11. Mark IV as Lars, an inquisitive young nobleman
12. Snipexe (Ookla the Sceptical) as Exepins, a scribe who will eventually admit to the superiority of British spellings Hardy

13. Furamirionind as Keisa, a grizzled veteran of the Borderland Wars, with a scar on his forehead to show for it
14. Hemalurgic Headshot (Ookla of the East) as Skern Mundy, a man from the East with many skills
15. Ark1002 (Ookla the Dragon Reborn) as Shifting Shadows, a shifty, shadowy Wolfbrother
16. STINK, a formless thread in the pattern with less than 24 hours to identify himself before the Creator does
17. MetaTerminal (Ookla the Cited) as Elak Dehlin, a merchant with severe paranoia about the One Power
18. BrightnessRadiant, a formless thread in the pattern with less than 24 hours to identify herself before the Creator does
19. Mr Doctor as Antor Vadenfort, a Illianer Warder without an Aes Sedai
20. Gancho Libre (Ookla the Libre) as Pummy'in Coach, a former sul'dam looking for a firm, guiding hand in life

Edited by Ookla the White-Cloaked