"What Cosmere Character are You" Quiz Help

OrangeJedi

I'm making a "What Cosmere Character are You" online quiz for a small project, and I need questions to ask the quiz taker, and suggestions on what characters should be available.

The quiz asks a question, then lets the user respond with "yes", "sometimes", "neutral", "not really", and "no". The questions should be worded so that the user can answer properly, without confusion. Examples are: "Do you like to draw?" or "Do you like being alone?". The more the better, I need a way to really know what character you are most like.

For the characters I just need a list of all of the ones we have enough information about to include. I'm thinking of going out to the Coppermind for this, but for ones that you feel *need* to be included, or might go really well with a question are appreciated.

Hopefully I can get enough questions and characters to give an accurate representation of the Cosmere. Eventually I would like to get a whole bunch from Brandon's non-Cosmere works and allow the user to pick a book series, all of Brandon's work, or just the Cosmere. I'll post it online when I get it done. Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

Questions for Kaladin: 

Does the medical field interest you? Would you say that you are the kind of person who would take a bullet for your friends? Do you put the needs of others in front of your own? Do you sometimes spread yourself too thing helping people? Do you put more stock in emotional sensing or cold logic? Do you feel like a failure when you can't help someone in the right way? Are you a natural leader? Do you tend to love working towards the goal more than getting it? Do you tend to love doing things that require physical prowess or skill? Do you have trouble letting people into your life and weaknesses sometimes? 

Questions for Shallan:

Are you an artistic thinker? Are you introverted? Do you sometimes feel left out of the real action? Are you open with your feelings and emotions? Do you bottle up emotions? Are you a voracious learner? Do you love puns? Do you love inserting snarky commentary? Do you tend to need someone to lean on to help get back up again? Do you love learning? Do you like to see things from all different angles? Do you sometimes put on a different date for friends or in public than in private or at home? Do you sometimes feel like you are stick in someone's shadow? we

Questions for our ol' pal Dalinar:

Are you straightforward with people? Do you hate it when people talk circles and gossip? Do you prefer common sense? Do you feel regret strongly? Are you good at seeing the big picture I'm things? Do you try your best in everything you do? Would you say you're somewhat self aware of yourself and your actions? Do you love audiobooks? Do you break social standards in some way?

Our buddy boi cinnamon roll Adolin:

Do you have an infectious personality? Would you say that you're naturally pretty perceiving? Do you strive to be kind as much as possible? Do you sometimes feel like it's hard to measure up to people's expectations? Do you try to stay positive and optimistic as much as possible? Are you good with people? Do you try your best to please others and make other people laugh and smile? Do you make a point of saying hi to people? Do you worry that you aren't good enough for others? Are you an amazing cinnamon roll who deserves all the love in the world and literally all the fangirls evah?

That's all I really have time to do so there ya go and I hope your quiz does well

Questions for some of the Mistborn characters:

questions for Kelsier:  Do you hate injustice?  Do you like to smile and crack jokes?  Do you have a positive attitude?  Do you think you have a "charming personality"?  Are you ambitious?  Do you like forming plans?  Do people think you are too ambitious?  Are you a natural leader?  Are you not above manipulation to get what you want?  Do you like to protect the "innocent"?  Are you not willing to die, EVEN IF THE UNIVERSE WANTS YOU TO(dang you Kelsier)?

questions for Elend:  Are you a forward thinker?  Do you like to philosophize?  Do politics interest you?  Do you think that everyone should be equal?  Are you soft spoken?  Do you like to read?  Do you think you could be a leader?  Can you grow a beard?  Do you know how to fight?  Are you organized, but look like you are very sloppy?  Do you think you could lead?  Are you preparing for some responsibility?  Do you think that force is sometimes necessary to resolve conflict?  Do you want to lead a country?  Do you like being alone? 

Characters that need to be included are Shallan and Venli. Shallan has already been covered, but for Venli:

Do you care about your people?

Are you willing to betray your friends and family for their own good?

Are you a scientist?

Are you human?:P

If you knew your sibling had a high chance of death, would you send them on a dangerous quest?

Would you risk your life to recover a siblings corpse?

Do you care more about your people as a race then the individual people?

Jasna: Is there usually a lack of intelligent conversation? Are you good with logic?

Renaren: Do you have trouble making friends/Are you rejected for your oddities?

Sadius: Are you a Slytherin?

Syl: Do you have strong morals? Are you fascinated by the nature of things?

Kal: Do you blame yourself for things, even if they aren't your fault? Do you have trouble opening up?

Kel: Are you a people person? Are you good at trusting or forgiveness?

Vin: Do you like solace? Are you often ignored? Are you good at concealing your thoughts/emotions?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...