Alleyshards  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What shard should Hellbent get?

• Eye of the Oracle
    • Blade of the Champion
    • Horn of the Herald
    • None (We are not responsible for any damage caused to those who choose this option)

22 hours ago, Ookla the Ookla said:

Really, what the hell. I've told you a thousand times it ISN'T A SHARD. The comparison is to shardblades.

I apologize.  I was referring to the shard of justice.  I was also referencing Hellbent, but I wasn't in any way connecting him to a shard.  I realize how this could have been misinterpreted, and I apologize again.  

1 hour ago, Ookla the spearman said:

I apologize.  I was referring to the shard of justice.  I was also referencing Hellbent, but I wasn't in any way connecting him to a shard.  I realize how this could have been misinterpreted, and I apologize again.  

Yeah, sorry about going over the top.

"Ok.  If you reply there, wouldn't it be moved to the top?  And we should think about streamlining all of the intro threads into one. I mean, all those threads could be one 'welcome to the alleyverse' thread, and we'd just have another one on characters.  And one describing recent events.  Can get a little hard to keep track of stuff here."

23 hours ago, Ookla the spearman said:

"Ok.  If you reply there, wouldn't it be moved to the top?  And we should think about streamlining all of the intro threads into one. I mean, all those threads could be one 'welcome to the alleyverse' thread, and we'd just have another one on characters.  And one describing recent events.  Can get a little hard to keep track of stuff here."

If everything was in one thread it would be a hundred times harder to keep track of, as it would be mixing 20+ plots in one thread, with no easy way to differentiate.

29 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

If everything was in one thread it would be a hundred times harder to keep track of, as it would be mixing 20+ plots in one thread, with no easy way to differentiate.

No, what I meant was this:  All the thread that have stickies that explain the alleyverse could be combined into one.

2 hours ago, King Taravangian said:

No, what I meant was this:  All the thread that have stickies that explain the alleyverse could be combined into one.

We've been trying to cut down on the amount of pinned topics we have, that way there's more space for other threads on the first page. That's why we unpinned the redundant explanation threads. Upon reading this, I've unpinned the Subforum Announcement topic as well. It doesn't provide much relevant information. At some point, we may be able to combine the Guide and No Multiple Accounts threads, but for now they will remain separate to make sure everyone gets the message. I expect to get some new Homeless in Era Three, so it'll be good to have the reminder prominently displayed. The Characters thread needs to be separate to allow me to keep using the OP as the place to house The List. But three pinned topics isn't that bad. For the next little while at least, I think that's the best I can do. 

"Good points both of you.  I was thinking of a Diagramist guild, and my name reflects that thought.  I was thinking about making an entire diagram, and saying on it what I want the members to do, but I think that would be a little much.  We probably shouldn't discuss this here though."