Books In Jeopardy

Quantus

I was scrolling through WOB's and came across this one.  This is probably the saddest thing Ive heard in a long time, Nightblood was the story I was most anxiously anticipating, second only to Dragonsteel itself.  :(

Not that I can actually blame anyone for having to prioritize, He's already more robotically prolific than Ive ever seen.  I just loves me some Awakening so much, I was really looking forward to seeing those other cultural uses of it. 

Questioner [PENDING REVIEW]

Yesteel from Warbreaker. At the time of Oathbringer, is he still at large?

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]

RAFO, I'm afraid. I will let you know the fates of all Five Scholars, probably, in Nightblood, the book, when I write it. The ones you don't know already. Well, if I write Nightblood.

Of the cosmere books, it's probably the most in jeopardy, other than maybe the Threnody novel.

source

Edited by Quantus

2 minutes ago, Quantus said:

I was scrolling through WOB's and came across this one.  This is probably the saddest thing Ive heard in a long time, Nightblood was the story I was most anxiously anticipating, second only to Dragonsteel itself.  :(

Not that I can actually blame anyone for having to prioritized, He's already more robotically prolific than Ive ever seen.  I just loves me some Awakening so much, I was really looking forward to seeing those other cultural uses of it. 

I think Brandon has said next year is essentially Stormlight 4, and we have Skyward 2 coming out as well...I will hold out until Koloss Head-Munching Day for SotS 2018 though :)

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Really? When?

Brandon tweeted about the one Steelheart one from late 2016. Here's the two questions (source: internet peoples). The Reckoners one is actually pretty hard if you've never read the book:

Spoiler

akR6vH7.jpg.60d6e9796ce7ff97776c9592dc08eaff.jpg

DAw7wXqVwAA_uIW.thumb.jpg.2c9f126ead964499fa05da18bc9adb71.jpg

• Chaos locked this topic