What's Your Ajah?

KChan

117 members have voted

1. 1. You have been raised. Choose an Ajah:

• 3 weeks later...

I've often thought that there should be a "techician's Ajah", now that there are a few more people able to make angreal and such. Not sure what color would be used. In this world, I'd lean towards silver, but I don't know that that color would make sense in their world. (Kinda like our "healer" color is red [or white, depending] and theirs is yellow, our law-enforcement is blue, theirs is red, etc.)

I think that would be a subdivision of the Brown Ajah (since Browns are concerned with all forms of knowledge.

I'm also curious to see what's going to happen to the Reds. Perhaps they'll become the liaisons between the Black and White Towers?

I suspect the Red Ajahs (male and female) will be responsible for policing channelers, and possibly for policing everyone. Sort of a "lawkeeper's Ajah"

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been stuck between blue and brown. Coincidentally my two favorite colors (and also what I'm wearing right now).

It always struck me as funny that there was no purple, no orange, and no silver. Like those Ajahs showed up to Ajah cheer day and realized they had the only words in the English language that didn't have any rhymes. Purple and orange gave up, and silver decided to change to grey. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been stuck between blue and brown. Coincidentally my two favorite colors (and also what I'm wearing right now).

It always struck me as funny that there was no purple, no orange, and no silver. Like those Ajahs showed up to Ajah cheer day and realized they had the only words in the English language that didn't have any rhymes. Purple and orange gave up, and silver decided to change to grey. :D

Maybe the purple and orange became the brown together. I think that's the color you get when you mix them >_> Or maybe they got so sick of not rhyming they founded the Black Ajah.

Oh, edit: Also, I pick Green. Battle and passion, woo!

Edited by nikomis

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. :P I believe I even mentioned in the OP that guys can just pretend the Ajahs apply to them as well. ;) Or, I don't know, say you're an Asha'man and choose the Ajah of the Aes Sedai you'd want to bond/be bonded to.

Then my choice of Green sticks in both cases. Huzzah. Or maybe Asha'man bonded with Yellow. That'd be my second.

Indeed. :P I believe I even mentioned in the OP that guys can just pretend the Ajahs apply to them as well. ;) Or, I don't know, say you're an Asha'man and choose the Ajah of the Aes Sedai you'd want to bond/be bonded to.

Yeah, that's why I voted, but the Black Tower is just so much more awesome than the White, gender differences aside. I mean, who wouldn't want to spend all day blowing things up? And now that I finished the ninth book and saidin is clean, the danger element is gone, so I won't go (more) crazy!

D'aww, spoilered. That's what I get for venturing into this territory while I'm still in book 4.

I'm halfway into The Crossroads of Twilight and it's not been a major plot element so far, so I don't think I gave away too much. Now, about a certain Brown sister...

• 4 weeks later...

I voted even though I'm a man. I chose blue because you get to choose your own cause. The blue take up elements of all the Ajahs, but are focused on their own thing. Not sure what my cause/mission would be, but I like that I could choose one. Again, I'm a man so there are certain surgery/soul-migration things that would be necessary.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted for Red, because why not? Nobody else has, so far. Someone has to be red, and they're the ones that get to bond Asha'man. I mean, it's cool for you Green Ajah to have warders who are master swordsmen and all, but reds get to have warders that can manipulate the other half of the One Power!

Unless we're talking about pre-Rand times. Then forget everything I just said. Green all the way.

EDIT: I love how I have the option to delete my vote in the poll. Also, you should reread my post in Cave Johnson's voice.

Edited by lil_literalist

• 3 months later...

Either Grey, Brown, Green, or some mixture of all three, for me. I love history, enjoy the challenge of politics & negotiation, and happen to have a lifelong interest in tactics. That said, the Asha'man Green Ajah would likely be very entertaining, due to all the pretty explosions...

Eh, the wheel weaves as the wheel wills. I'll make no further comment.

• 3 months later...

It was a tough choice for me, I could easily have chosen Blue or Brown and could even fit quite easily into White if not all the members are as incapable of reason as some of the Whites we've met, although I think I would find the White Ajah frustrating because nothing annoys me more than people who think so logically that they become blind to the people around them and all the people like that would end up in the white Ajah and probably make up the majority so maybe I would really hate the white Ajah too.

Anyway, I picked Green cause if I had to be bonded by any Aes Sedai as an Asha'man Green would be the best fit, and the choice between blue and green and brown for myself was going nowhere.

• 1 year later...

I suspect the Red Ajahs (male and female) will be responsible for policing channelers, and possibly for policing everyone. Sort of a "lawkeeper's Ajah"

yes hello we are the wizard cops and I am very proud to take up this mantle of justice and the prevention of magical abuses and tomfoolery,

So yeah, proud Red. So Red. Much Wizard Cop. Very Justice.

• 3 months later...