Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awesomness

Why aren´t we talking about The Eyes

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I´m creating this topic to talk about the misterios EYES.

What are them? Are they dangerous? how?

I know Skyward is not Comere, but I can´t help thinking they are some kind of shard (or maybe I´m just used to spot parallels between Sanderson´s books...). A powerful being who lives in a dimension outside  space and time, everywhere and nowhere... 

I´m still working on a theory. What are your thoughts?

We are talking about the eyes - just in a different thread:

On 11/7/2018 at 4:02 PM, BryanR said:

I think the sequels will focus on the ancient things that inhabit the cyto space. You know, the millions of eyes watching? 

On 11/13/2018 at 4:01 PM, Scion of the Mists said:

I assumed that those "eyes" were meant to represent all of the other Cyto beings in the universe, not separate entities inhabiting a Cognitive Realm-like place.  

On 11/14/2018 at 0:20 PM, Green Hoodie Mistborn said:

I felt like there was too much focused hatred of Spin in those moments she saw/felt the eyes to represent all other random Cyto beings in the galaxy/universe. 

I also don't feel like the snippets of conversation she listened into at the end evince "hatred" so much as worry/fear. There is something going on with the "eyes" that is... more than meets the eye so to speak IMO.

Whether it's some Cognitive/Cyto locale entities or some singular powerful Cyto being who is watching humans with a hated eye or something, but something is going on.