Alley ╔╦╦═╬╦═

MacThorstenson

A man showed up.  Tall, probably Terris.  "Hello good sirs.  I am a puny acolyte, but I was sent to assist you by... a superior.  I hope that I don't interfere" He said, "That superior also needs 5 or 6 stability spikes, so when I leave, you won't mind me taking some..."

15 hours ago, Badadah said:

"you have Aons, correct?" Fred smiled, a devilish smile. He laughed softly, only a weak 143 decibels. "Well, I'm going to need to to draw some for me. I trust this is okay with you?"

"No, I'm afraid all I have is a bit of the metallic arts.  That would be the other one, the elantrian that has Aons."

"hmm. Then why are you here?" As he said this, he felt the spike, recording the size, purity, material, angles of it, any problems. "And if you won't be experimented on, how do you plan on getting those spikes?" Fred shoved him into a nearby chamber before he could resist. A voice sounded out. "Spirit web scan begun."

7 hours ago, Badadah said:

"hmm. Then why are you here?" As he said this, he felt the spike, recording the size, purity, material, angles of it, any problems. "And if you won't be experimented on, how do you plan on getting those spikes?" Fred shoved him into a nearby chamber before he could resist. A voice sounded out. "Spirit web scan begun."

Valdwen had swallowed an earing earlier.  He tapped speed, and darted out of the way before Frank could react.  He realesed his metalminds, and held up a handful of coins.  "I wish to know what these experiments are before you begin them on me.  Lord Moerevron didn't send me here to become a mindless hemalurgic creation." 

KoTiel walked up to Laurelai. "Hey," they said. "Could you help me with something I'm working on? It isn't like we'll be getting a lot done while those guys are busy anyway." Suddenly realizing that it might look like they'd want to do another experiment they spoke again: "Ah, I don't mean a different experiment if you thought that. I would just like your opinion on something, given that you seem to know a fair bit about more precise spiritweb manipulation."

"Oh." Laurelai looked up in surprise. "Um, yes of course I'd be happy to."

She hadn't expected to be personally called upon, she was still new to the Dark Alley. Sure some of the people had taken an interest in her Boon and her experience with Forgery was very helpful in understanding some of the more complex experiments going on. But still, to be singled out for her experience...

She grinned broadly as she replied.

"Lead the way."

Fred spud up. He spun, smiling, revealing his three spikes. "Steel, Gold, and Balefire. I had double steel at one point, so I've compounded, and I've had gold, so I've compounded. Now, I won't hurt you. I just want to figure out what you can do, but before then, get in the chamber."

@Kaladin78

Edited by Badadah

Valdwen snorted, "I think you'll find me a bit more difficult of a subject then most.  If you please, would you mind telling me what you plan to do to me when I'm in the chamber?"

I realize Fred could probably force me in there if he really wanted to, but Valdwen doesnt realize that.

@Badadah