Alley ╔╦╦═╬╦═

MacThorstenson

KoTiel sighed. Getting annoyed, they called out: "Hey, can someone get confinement in here, or maybe security? Get them to take this guy away. Just get rid of his limbs, don't kill him, otherwise we'll just get a clone, and I still want to do some experiments on him. Now, can we get back to the science?"

"You were?" KoTiel asked, surprised. "Well, just sit down somewhere and wait for your turn." Releasing him, they turned to Mac. "Hey Mac, I thought the idea was that we'd reuse the old guy, not use a new subject? Also, are you sure it's a good idea to use someone with some weird type of investure for the experiments already?"

Mac looked over from where he was readying the stamps.

”Yeah, so uh we appreciate the eagerness to join science, but we need to have your spirit web memorized for this experiment. Also, I’m pretty sure you were just running around in the alleys causing trouble,”

Sorry I haven’t been able to post here, if one of y’all wants to make a post, go ahead, if not i may be able to get one out tonight or tomorrow.