Guild of Chocolate: Hot or otherwise.

• 1 year later...

Chocolate is my favorite edible thing in the known (and unknown) Universe, whether is a drink, a sweet, or anything in between. I live in an eternal struggle to consume enough chocolate for it to be satisfying but not enough to end up with diabetes.

Edited by Eluvianii

On 4/9/2020 at 10:41 PM, Eluvianii said:

Chocolate is my favorite edible thing in the known (and unknown) Universe, whether is a drink, a sweet, or anything in between. I live in an eternal struggle to consume enough chocolate for it to be satisfying but not enough to end up with diabetes.

Exactly my thoughts.

Big necro, but I’m for it because apparently I never noticed this back when it was a thing. Yay chocolate! 

What about those cookies, Sorana? 

Also Rest In Peace, all those alleys which got declared war on. 

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like the appropriate place to talk about this. Does anyone else do this?

Spoiler

Chocolate.thumb.jpg.8cefa15439b759df58dfd9ed3924b607.jpg

Really, it's the only way I've found to make these things last. If I didn't restrain myself this would be gone in 20 minutes, but by doing this, this bar has lasted already like 5-6 days.

Don't know what this post is, so I'll say it's a recommendation in case you like chocolate way too much, but want to save money and calories.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chocolate-lovers group, heck yeah! 

On 4/9/2020 at 11:41 PM, Eluvianii said:

Yes, and yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...