Skyward Dream Cast?

Kidpen

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:31 PM, HelloMyNameIsDrBloodborne said:

Ivans - Lena Headey

That is delightfully evil and would be AWESOME.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:47 AM, Callsign: Leviathan said:

All I desire is for Leonardo Dicaprio to play Cobb.

Cuz, you know, he already did a Cobb once, so he's obviously a master at it.

The pun would make it so worth it. Inception is my favorite movie.

Maybe Haliee Steinfeld (from Bumblebee) for Spensa or Zendaya (from Spider-Man: Homecoming) if you want to go a little outside the box? Oh or Naomi Scott (Power Rangers, Aladdin)? 

I can kind of see that kid from the teenage Netflix rom-coms as Jorgen. Noah Centineo, I believe.

3 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

Maybe Haliee Steinfeld (from Bumblebee) for Spensa or Zendaya (from Spider-Man: Homecoming) if you want to go a little outside the box? Oh or Naomi Scott (Power Rangers, Aladdin)? 

Zendaya would be pretty awesome in the cast. Unfortunately, I don't know the other two.

Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) - Spensa - Might be a little too on the nose for casting but she would be great

Alan Tyduk (Hoban Washburne / K2SO) - MBot - I believe he is contractually obligated to play all male voiced robots

Emily Blunt (Marry Poppins) - Ironside - If you have seen Edge of Tomorrow you will get why she would be great in this (Her husband John Krasinski would be a good alternate MBot)

Mahershala Ali (Cornell 'Cottonmouth' Stokes) - Cobb - Can do dour with the best of them

Edited by redshadow310

On 11/18/2018 at 2:40 PM, Elandera said:

Noah Centineo, I believe.

Yes! I can see this. :D 

On 11/18/2018 at 11:30 AM, Use the Falchion said:

Maybe Haliee Steinfeld (from Bumblebee) for Spensa or Zendaya (from Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Either would be amazing, honestly. I’m all for this.

On 11/24/2018 at 1:43 PM, Thuenderman said:

+1 to Alan Tyduk as M-Bot!!

Make this a +2!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know a whole lot of actors so feel free to dispute my choices

Hurl: Dove Cameron

Ironsides: Meryl Streep

Spensa: Odeya Rush maybe? Idk

Morningtide: I'm blanking on her name, but the one who plays Clary in Shadowhunters could be good

Cobb: Idk an actor who could play him, but my history teacher looks a lot like Cobb and reminds me of him a little?? For some reason I reay wanted to mention that

I don't really have many ideas cuz I can't think of any actors off the top of my head who could do it, but I think whoever plays Spensa should be small ish and good enough to show bravado and gutsiness without being annoying. And Meryl Streep would do awesome as ironsides I think. Also whoever plays Jerkface needs to be brown skinned and handsome. And I think Noah Centineo should play Rig, not Jerkface, idk he just fits better with the image I have of him in my mind. :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 19/11/2018 at 6:37 PM, redshadow310 said:

Emily Blunt (Marry Poppins) - Ironside - If you have seen Edge of Tomorrow you will get why she would be great in this (Her husband John Krasinski would be a good alternate MBot)

That's true but... After reading this, I will forever picture Marry Poppins as Ironsides............. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 4:37 AM, redshadow310 said:

Alan Tyduk (Hoban Washburne / K2SO) - MBot - I believe he is contractually obligated to play all male voiced robots

I totally agree with these two! Emily Blunt would be perfect for that role.

And maybe it's because of Quiet Place, but I could totally see John Krasinski as Spensa's father!

On 12/24/2018 at 2:04 PM, SandersonFanderson said:

Hurl: Dove Cameron

I think Dove Cameron would be GREAT as Hurl, and that would be a pretty different role for her!

Honestly Mbot's voice in my head was basically that robot from Treasure Planet.

• 1 month later...

Spensa - Caitlin Carmichael (maybe?)

Jorgen - Caleb McLaughlin

Kimmalyn - Madison Reyes or Maitreyi Ramakrishnan

Arturo Mendez - Marcus Scribner

FM- Madison Iseman

Hurl- Lily Rose Depp

Cobb - Delroy Lindo or Jooaquin Phoenix 

Judy - Thandie Newton or Gillian Anderson

Becca Nightshade - Betty White or Helen Mirren

Spensa's mother - Vanessa Kirby

Algernon Weight - Idris Elba

Jeshua Weight - Regina King

• 6 months later...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper late to the thread but Jessie Mei Li and Isabela Merced (Isabela Moner) are both Spensa in my headcanon (tho I can see Jessie as FM more though. Her voice is literally how I read FM's)

Edited by caramel_