Investiture for a Better Life Foundation

Lord Meeker

6 hours ago, Ookla the Meeker said:

He touched Max and disappeared.

He teleported to a room that in his lab at all. It was an office room for Allomancy, which was on the second floor. He took the mental sleep off of Max and prepared to tell him the news. 

The first thing Max felt was metal.

It was the metal of the office floor. It was cool and hard but still comfortable. Max yawned, not wanting to get up. He was tired.

You’ve got a mission. Solace, Althea, don’t leave them.

Blinking, and then suddenly getting up in one go, leaning against the wall, Max saw he was in a different room than before. An empty room. With Solace in it.

“Where is Althea?” He demanded. Stomping angrily forward, he summoned Sethramir, the glittering white sword glowing in the dim light. “And where am I?”

19 hours ago, Ookla the Meeker said:

What?  I am slightly confused as to what's going on here, and I feel very impotent.  So you took Althea, then took Max, and now me and Rick are sitting here alone.  Right?

Now that Solace was gone, Galvris was free to tend to Valdwen.  He crawled over to him, and took a quick look at his wound.  It was bad, most of the blood had drained out already, and Valdwen was pale as snow.  Galvris checked his pulse, and there was nothing.  He tried to heal him with channeling, but he was too far gone.  It was too late.  Valdwen was dead.  Hot rage burned inside of him.  He would kill Solace for this, he would tear apart this building, he would...  He looked around him and realized he was in a field full of broken pieces of rubble and shattered glass.  He, in his rage, had destroyed the entire lab.  He stood at the center of a smoking crater, and all around him we're the pieces of a once grand building.  Galvris abruptly opened a gateway into tel'aran'rhiod and stepped through.

If you don't want me destroying your building, I can change that.

Edited by King Taravangian
Had to make Galvris leave.

As the building crumbled, The Tenth Blade went into protective mode, Lashing Rick so he floated in midair. 

'Your welcome.' said the sword smugly, speaking for the first time in a while. 

Huh, Rick thought Since you're awake, can you help me find Solace. 

'Nope,' said the Blade 'But I can take you to him.' 

Ok Rick said.

He dissapeared into white mist, reappearing a few feet away, next to Althea.

"What!" Rick yelled "We are not where Solace is, we're like, 20 feet away from where we were before!"

~~~

Dwig grimaced, nodding to Solace. He did not like the man, but he supressed his dislike. He was a professional now.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Guacless said:

The first thing Max felt was metal.

It was the metal of the office floor. It was cool and hard but still comfortable. Max yawned, not wanting to get up. He was tired.

You’ve got a mission. Solace, Althea, don’t leave them.

Blinking, and then suddenly getting up in one go, leaning against the wall, Max saw he was in a different room than before. An empty room. With Solace in it.

“Where is Althea?” He demanded. Stomping angrily forward, he summoned Sethramir, the glittering white sword glowing in the dim light. “And where am I?”

"I am sorry. I couldn't save her. She is gone." Sephtis said calmly, under threat. "I have the memory to prove it. Would you like to see?"

1 hour ago, King Taravangian said:

If you don't want me destroying your building, I can change that.

I have things in cryo right now. If they get out you are going to be hating your life.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Meeker said:

"I am sorry. I couldn't save her. She is gone." Sephtis said calmly, under threat. "I have the memory to prove it. Would you like to see?"

She is gone.

Max paused. “You’re lying,” he said, more a plea than a statement. Althea. Gone. He shook his head and unleashed his anger on a table behind him, hacking it into slices. Taking a chair that came with it, he flung it into the wall, splintering it into many pieces. “You’re lying!” He yelled, feeling like curling up and lashing out.

Tapping his nicrosil-minds, Max Rioted Solace’s sense of integrity, his sense of honesty. “Tell me your lying,” He whispered.

Dwig was thoughtful. He needed his power armor if they were going to conquer a planet. His usual set had been destroyed, along with the rest of G.U.E.S.S, when the base blew up. He had another, identical set of power armor in a G.U.E.S.S vault, under the Towers of Midnight in Seanchan. He turned to Hellbent.

"If we want to conquer a planet, I'm gonna need power armor." 

Dwig's power armor is a lot sleeker than the WH40K variety. (The kind's I've seen at least) Its similar to the Mjolnir power armor from HALO, but less bulky. Its got a smooth finish, and is matte white. 

(Yup, this is really bad. One day, I'll post some concept art of it.)

Fine, but I was going to take us direcly into the vault.

Dwig, Hellbent, and the mercenaries teleported back into the lab. Dwig was wearing his power armor, and had a variety of weapons strapped on. 

"Well, I'm ready," He turned to solace "Say, do you have any craft in orbit of Yolen?" he asked.

Edited by Dr. Dapper