Investiture for a Better Life Foundation

Lord Meeker

Sephtis sighed as he hovered in his "cage".

"You are greatly hindering the progress of destruction. I would advise you let me go but I doubt you will. So to ensure you don't find me any time soon I am going to preform a magic trick." He said.

A piece of rock from the rubble, floated into the air, and chiseled itself into a thin pointed spike.

"I am going to make this rock disappear."

The Rock flew at the force field, instead of shattering or bouncing off, it disappeared and materialized inside the field. The rock still going at its initial velocity and speed buried itself into Sephtis' brain.

A link was created between Sephtis, Max, and Althea. Did you like my magic trick? Well I'm off to destroy another town. Good luck stopping me!

An addition link appeared connecting Sephtis and Tena(?). And what did you want?

@Sorana @I think I am here. @AxeliustheGrizzled 

It took a while for Max to process that Solace just jammed a rock into his own brain. Suddenly, Max could hear Solace's voice in his head. He growled in annoyance, but could stand it. After all the voices that were in his head previously, this was nothing. Still, Solace could talk to Max mentally. Did that mean Max could do the same?

Stand down, he said to Solace mentally. I'm sure we could work something out. A negotiation?

@Mraize

Edited by I think I am here.

Althea felt Sephtis touch her head and she flinched back when she felt his fingers. For a moment nothing happened and then - she could breathe again. Unconciously she started to smile and only then realized that May and stepped forward, his sword in hid hand ready to defend her. Her smile widened as she felt joy at this, joy and hope that they would find a way to help. If he still was able to do this, he wasn't completely lost. Part of her realized, that it was gross to be happy in the middle of a place full of corpses, especially as the building behind her crashed down, and that thought dampened her happiness, brought forward worry and fear, but still hope and determination.
Althea couldn't help but relish in these emotions, even fear was better than that nothingness her darkness always brough with it. When she had talked to Sephtis about the how beautiful the world could be, she hald told him what she herself had needed to hear, and not something she believed. Her life had turned from senseless, from tethering on an edge, into something she knew she would be able to enjoy again. And despite everything her shoulders sagged down in relief. A part of her knew, that she wouldn't have been able to climb out of this pit again, she had fallen too far too deep.

She turned, stayed close to Max and observed him challenge Septhis. Part of her reeled back at the sight of Sephtis burying that rock in his head. Why did he need a rock, to make sure they wouldn't be able to find him?
Did you like my magic trick? Well I'm off to destroy another town. Good luck stopping me!
Startled she stepped closer to Max when she heard the voice in her head. Again.
"Get out of my head."
she replied automatically, and then realized, that maybe this hadn't been wise.

@I think I am here.

@Mraize

Edited by Sorana

"Get out of my head."

Max winced. This mental link between Solace, Althea and him must have meant that any mental talking could be heard by everyone in the link. So by challenging Solace he'd also had Althea listen, and after last time, it was probably not a good idea get into her head again. Max quit the link.

"Solace!" He yelled, this time out loud. "You don't have to kill!"

Max stepped forward, Sethramir glowing, "Final chance,"

@Sorana

@Mraize

9 hours ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

Oh. Hey, Tena thought to Solace. I just don’t want to die. You can destroy Hellbent, correct? She continued to herself, And here I was thinking that all the voices in my head were crazy ones! ...And so they remain.

The amount of investiture he holds would pose a problem but I could yes. Why do you ask?

Using two different links sometimes could mess with each other but Sephtis could manage. 

Get out of my head. The reply came. 

Gladly. Knowing you two, the pair of you could find a way to track me using this connection. Greet me new Death Knights and Generals of Death when you meet them! The link connecting Sephtis, Max, and Althea shut off. 

At that moment a woman walked over a sniper rifle slung over her shoulder.  “Please don’t tell me that was my old man.” She said. “Pardon. I forgot my manners. I am Aurell Faine, pleases to meet you.”

Max looked at the lady with the sniper rifle. Aurell, she said her name was. “I’m Max.” Max said flatly, sticking a thumb to himself, then pointing to Althea. “And that’s Althea. Excuse if I’m not my usual self but I’ve gone insane, killed a lot of people and fought an evil Epic. And I’m hungry. Pleased to meet you too.”

Yeah, Solace has left us. Aurell came though. Do you think she could have something to do with his weakness?

“And one more question,” Max interjected before Aurell could speak. “When have you seen ‘your old man’ getting hurt? Any specific circumstances where he’s gotten injured?”

Using what smidge of nicrosil Max still had after Oasis, he Rioted trust in Aurell. It was a very light Riot - Max couldn’t make it any stronger - but it was all they had. He really needed to get back in the habit of using metal vials.

@Mraize

"Good to meet you all." Aurell said. "First, Max I would appreciate it is if you stopped rioting my emotions. Second, I am glad to help you fight Solace, but I do not have anything to do with his weakness. Third, I have seen him harmed, I personally ripped out his eye spike the last time I saw him and he, unfortunately, is still kicking. Fourth, I plan to kill him once I negate his powers."

@Sorana

@I think I am here.

@Badadah I can list Solace's Epic powers if you so wish.

Edited by Mraize

A flash of light... um... flashed and three men stepped out.  Galvris Moerevor pointed a stubby finger at the one called Max.  "I am Lord Moerevor.  You are the one who inflicted so much damage on Oasis City.  By the power invested in me by... myself, I am here to give just to those who deserve it," he said impressively.  At a wave of his hand, the elantrian at his side drew Aon Kii, and Galvris took hold of it and pointed it at Max.  The elantrian finished drawing all of the modifiers to make the Aon much more powerful than it had any right to be.  The Aon, if functioning correctly, would make the guilty feel unbearable pain...

@I think I am here.

Rick turned to the three men and smiled a horrible smile. 

"You should be groveling at the feet of this man, for he has freed the savior of all. If you couldn't tell, that's me." He yanked the Blade out from the ground and leveled it, then rose a few feet into the air. "You wanna fight someone, try me. I could take all of you without breaking a sweat" 

@Kaladin78

Edited by Dr. Jacques Rodriguez

7 hours ago, Mraize said:

"Good to meet you all." Aurell said. "First, Max I would appreciate it is if you stopped rioting my emotions. Second, I am glad to help you fight Solace, but I do not have anything to do with his weakness. Third, I have seen him harmed, I personally ripped out his eye spike the last time I saw him and he, unfortunately, is still kicking. Fourth, I plan to kill him once I negate his powers."

Althea kept her face impassive.
"What can you tell us about him? What does he like, what does he dislike? Anything could be helpful."  @Mraize

Before Aurell could reply a portal opened and three men stepped out. Althea recognized at least two of them, they were the newer Ghostbloods ( @Kaladin78 ) that had switched sides faster than she switched her cloths. It had felt like several times a day. The man started talking and Althea had to concentrate to suppress the urge to scream. This was what? By self appointed justice? When he gave the Elantrian at his side a sign to start drawing she stepped forward.
"What do you think you are doing here? We Ghostbloods don't kill each other, that is one of our few rules. I can overlook your switching sides, but I won't overlook the fact that you are intentionally harming our own. Who is also a friend of mine."
She narrowed her eyes at him, forced herself so stay calm. They didn't have the time for this.
"Stand down and let us leave. We try to solve this whole mess without anybody else dying."
reason, maybe he would be open for reason.
"And to make this clear, if you attack him, I won't let him fight on his own. Think about if you want to attack members of your own counil."

@I think I am here.

Edited by Sorana

Aurell held up a finger. She fasten the rifle to her back, walking over the small man she raised a fist and decked the man. She pulled out two hand cannons and emptied each cylinder into the man. Those bullets how ever were stopped by a shielding Aon.

"Stay out of my business. I am not against killing you." She said.

With that she turned, motioned to Althea and Max and walked into the Foundation building.

@I think I am here. @Sorana

@Kaladin78, I will change this if you want as it could be considered Godmodding but I logically wrote seeing as Moerevor uses Aons he would put protection of himself.

Edited by Mraize

1 hour ago, Mraize said:

Aurell held up a finger. She fasten the rifle to her back, walking over the small man she raised a fist and decked the man. She pulled out two hand cannons and emptied each cylinder into the man. Those bullets how ever were stopped by a shielding Aon.

"Stay out of my business. I am not against killing you." She said.

With that she turned, motioned to Althea and Max and walked into the Foundation building.

@I think I am here. @Sorana

@Kaladin78, I will change this if you want as it could be considered Godmodding but I logically wrote seeing as Moerevor uses Aons he would put protection of himself.

He probably would, but he also has an epic power that lets him turn incorporeal.  Thats' probably what he'll do.  I'm gonna refrain from useing this character any more until I get the details hashed out.  You see the last few posts as an... expirement.  I'll answer these posts soon.

Edited by Kaladin78
Updating