HSuperLee

Requesting help from digital artists

7 posts in this topic

15417766984649091396066709181935.thumb.jpg.791a1fbd4c5c7c966d3ddee77cb1df3a.jpgHello people's of the 17th shard. I'm not sure if this is the place for this post, but it seemed the best fit.

So basically, I'm looking to get a new profile picture, and I'd like to have one that's a combination of the blue Lantern symbol and the skybreaker glyph. I have some drawing skill, but I would like to have a more digital looking picture. So basically, I'm asking for some help with making this. This isn't an official commission, just a request.

Attached is my quick drawing of kind of what I'm looking for. I appreciate any help y'all are willing or able to give, even if it's just advice or feedback. Yes, I know I need more practice drawing glyphs.

Edited by HSuperLee

What I did for my own profile picture (Truthwatcher and Windrunner combined), is use GIMP, and put them over each other, then remove some of the parts that looked bad. The twirly bits for example were covered.

1 hour ago, Zellyia said:

Here have a thing. https://imgur.com/a/ruMZQUh 

Hopefully it will look better when shrunken down in profile pic mode.

If not I'll mess with it.

It's still a bit messy, but I do really appreciate it.

Hey @HSuperLee, I created a couple different variants of this for you, let me know what you think. They're spoilered below.

BLACK BG:

Spoiler

SkybreakingLanternLogo_Black.png.2d16e9275c1dc5265dcf561da0d1ad39.png

BLUE BG:

Spoiler

SkybreakingLanternLogo_Blue.png.ef5a9efdfa0243e5ce215acac97d7631.png

and WHITE BG:

Spoiler

SkybreakingLanternLogo_White.png.eb1269bfe537d96a2b756efd7d6fabce.png

I think the black and white BG's look the best. I also have the AI native file if you want it just let me know.

That looks cool! I wish I had a unique profile picture like that, but I'm not sure what it would be...