The best couple in fantasy??? Or your dream couple

Tommymater

So I just clicked random page on the coppermind until I got two characters and I'm gonna somehow justify why they're meant to be

Av (the Emuli thief) and Saolin

They're both really calm and confident, so I can see them getting along pretty well. And they were both are hired as guards and are pretty good fighters so they can bond over that and tell stories of their greatest battles over a nice and cozy campfire

Ok this may start a fight but ill say it anyways

Renarin Kholin and Ialai Sadeas. Now here me out. My dude renarin is kinda sorta into powerful women.he is always just floating around the back of a lecture solving puzzles and sneaking peeks. Also i think he has some unresolved mommy issues. I think he needs/wants a strong .intelligent and devious nut to crack open like the gem archive. And that might be the widowed cougar Ialai Sadeas. She will keep him guessing with her huge spy network and she can also give him that firm slap in his shardplate waste canister in the rear.