The best couple in fantasy??? Or your dream couple

Tommymater

Im sorry if this offends human love only people but im going to just toss this out into the cosmere. My dream couple is Syl the "timepiece spren" and that emo surgeon with them puppy dog glowing light eyes Kaladin. I mean by ruin, if a kandra can shag wayne then an piece of honor can get with a human

Edited by Tommymater

Yea i understand they are spiked but i have an idea about this . the lord ruler created kandra correct? For what purpose? To be another thing that is acting on his desired path. I think honor spren are the shard honors gambit to try and impact the most amount of intelligent beings possible. What if honor spren were cognitively spiked in shadesmar by intention by honor vs an actual hemolorgic spike in the physical realm on scadrial

11 hours ago, Tommymater said:

Im sorry if this offends human love only people but im going to just toss this out into the cosmere. My dream couple is Syl the "timepiece spren" and that emo surgeon with them puppy dog glowing light eyes Kaladin. I mean by ruin, if a kandra can shag wayne then an piece of honor can get with a human

Definitely; Peter Pan and Tinkerbell 4 Ever !

On 11/8/2018 at 6:18 PM, Tommymater said:

Syladin is OTP.

Anyone who disagrees is a heathen.

I should read the Gaz Redemption Comic sometime soon.

Edit: And now that I think about it, Gaz can join in there too.

Edited by Kidpen

23 hours ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

My favorite couple is Kal and Gaz.

Yeah. 

You sick, sick man.

also, welcome to the shard!  And you should totally except this cookie which may or may not be spiked...

Edited by Kaladin78
Adding

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

My dream couple would be Jasnah and Shallan. Not likely to happen but it would be so great!

I half ship this, from Shallan's perspective, but I'm also almost entirely convinced that Jasnah is asexual. And Shallan tends to notice Jasnah's physicality a lot so I'm not sure it would actually work. More of a mentor-crush kinda thing, I think. 

8 hours ago, Delightful said:

I half ship this, from Shallan's perspective, but I'm also almost entirely convinced that Jasnah is asexual. And Shallan tends to notice Jasnah's physicality a lot so I'm not sure it would actually work. More of a mentor-crush kinda thing, I think. 

There are so many othere hindrances to this ship. The age difference, the world they live in with all the problems, their duty, Shallan's mental issues... But if it would happen, I would be happy. But yeah, it's really, really unlikely.

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

There are so many othere hindrances to this ship. The age difference, the world they live in with all the problems, their duty, Shallan's mental issues... But if it would happen, I would be happy. But yeah, it's really, really unlikely.

Like me being popular.:mellow:

Taln+Ash

On 11/11/2018 at 6:00 PM, Badadah said:

Like me being popular.:mellow:

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Why do you think you're not popular? At least here, you are ^^

Classic Sorana - trying to make everyone feel wonderful and warm inside even if it means stretching the truth. :D

But from what we've heard from Woodrack, maybe Ark's little infamy here is "popular" for him...kidding. We all love you Ark. Or do we?

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Why do you think you're not popular? At least here, you are ^^

Thanks! Don't really believe it, but thanks!

4 minutes ago, Silva said:

Classic Sorana - trying to make everyone feel wonderful and warm inside even if it means stretching the truth. :D

But from what we've heard from Woodrack, maybe Ark's little infamy here is "popular" for him...kidding. We all love you Ark. Or do we?

Woodrack is, uh, well to put it nicely, a hypocrite.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! 

I'll keep it simple and limit it to the Cosmere

First and foremost, I am a Kaladin x Jasnah shipper. Even outside of a romantic relationship, I feel like they have so much to learn from another and to respect in each other that they could form a very intimate (but not necessarily romantic) bond. I will also accept Kaladin and "Azure" but I'm not sure about that one fully. 

Other than that...I think Renarin and Lift (POST TIME SKIP) would be cute. Like Lift would have a crush on Renarin and express it in a weird way (like offering him food). Renarin would be flustered and have no idea how to react. Pure fluff, but it's fun to imagine. 

Szeth and Venli could bond over their past actions, but Venli might work better as a (NON ROMANTIC) companion for Dalinar and Navani.

Szeth could also work well with Azure, given they're on a collision path in the first place, and I can see Szeth exiling himself from Roshar and becoming a world-hopper at the end.

Crack-ships include:

Kaladin x Spensa (they'd be that weird-yet-functional couple)

Hoid x Shai (Catch Me If You Can)

Sazed x Jasnah (the god and the atheist)