Tommymater

The best couple in fantasy??? Or your dream couple

35 posts in this topic

Im sorry if this offends human love only people but im going to just toss this out into the cosmere. My dream couple is Syl the "timepiece spren" and that emo surgeon with them puppy dog glowing light eyes Kaladin. I mean by ruin, if a kandra can shag wayne then an piece of honor can get with a human

Edited by Tommymater
7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Shard! 

Interesting idea.

Try not to give your breath away and don't accept spiked cookies anyone offers to you. Hint as to why: they're spiked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea i understand they are spiked but i have an idea about this . the lord ruler created kandra correct? For what purpose? To be another thing that is acting on his desired path. I think honor spren are the shard honors gambit to try and impact the most amount of intelligent beings possible. What if honor spren were cognitively spiked in shadesmar by intention by honor vs an actual hemolorgic spike in the physical realm on scadrial

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite couple is Kal and Gaz.

...

Yeah. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vin+Zane

I know it would have been terrible, but I also would have loved to see it.:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

My favorite couple is Kal and Gaz.

...

Yeah. 

.....Wow. Just wow. 

 

Hi Tommymater! Welcome!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tommymater said:

Im sorry if this offends human love only people but im going to just toss this out into the cosmere. My dream couple is Syl the "timepiece spren" and that emo surgeon with them puppy dog glowing light eyes Kaladin. I mean by ruin, if a kandra can shag wayne then an piece of honor can get with a human

Definitely; Peter Pan and Tinkerbell 4 Ever !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shallan and the stick(had to be said). More seriously I can get on board with Syladin!

Edited by Ambitions Avatar
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Young Dalinar (blackthorn) and Shallan(veil)
After OB 

Edited by Lulume
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

My favorite couple is Kal and Gaz.

...

Yeah. 

I have no reason to ship this and I will spend the rest of my life wondering why I suddenly ship it so hard. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you read the Gaz Redemption Comic @TwiLyghtSansSparkles? That's where I get it from.

If you want to find it, go to the Stormlight Archive gallery, then scroll down on the first page until you see it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

Have you read the Gaz Redemption Comic @TwiLyghtSansSparkles? That's where I get it from.

If you want to find it, go to the Stormlight Archive gallery, then scroll down on the first page until you see it. 

I haven't read it, but I'll go check it out. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, it's awesome, I love it. Other people I've led to it love it too. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 6:18 PM, Tommymater said:

Im sorry if this offends human love only people but im going to just toss this out into the cosmere. My dream couple is Syl the "timepiece spren" and that emo surgeon with them puppy dog glowing light eyes Kaladin. I mean by ruin, if a kandra can shag wayne then an piece of honor can get with a human

Syladin is OTP.

Anyone who disagrees is a heathen.

I should read the Gaz Redemption Comic sometime soon.

Edit: And now that I think about it, Gaz can join in there too.

Edited by Kidpen
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

My favorite couple is Kal and Gaz.

...

Yeah. 

You sick, sick man.

also, welcome to the shard!  And you should totally except this cookie which may or may not be spiked...

Edited by Kaladin78
Adding
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the shard!

My dream couple would be Jasnah and Shallan. Not likely to happen but it would be so great!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

My dream couple would be Jasnah and Shallan. Not likely to happen but it would be so great!

I half ship this, from Shallan's perspective, but I'm also almost entirely convinced that Jasnah is asexual. And Shallan tends to notice Jasnah's physicality a lot so I'm not sure it would actually work. More of a mentor-crush kinda thing, I think. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Delightful said:

I half ship this, from Shallan's perspective, but I'm also almost entirely convinced that Jasnah is asexual. And Shallan tends to notice Jasnah's physicality a lot so I'm not sure it would actually work. More of a mentor-crush kinda thing, I think. 

There are so many othere hindrances to this ship. The age difference, the world they live in with all the problems, their duty, Shallan's mental issues... But if it would happen, I would be happy. But yeah, it's really, really unlikely.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sorana said:

There are so many othere hindrances to this ship. The age difference, the world they live in with all the problems, their duty, Shallan's mental issues... But if it would happen, I would be happy. But yeah, it's really, really unlikely.

Like me being popular.:mellow:

Taln+Ash

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Badadah said:

Like me being popular.:mellow:

Why do you think you're not popular? At least here, you are ^^

Edited by Sorana
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 6:00 PM, Badadah said:

Like me being popular.:mellow:

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Why do you think you're not popular? At least here, you are ^^

Classic Sorana - trying to make everyone feel wonderful and warm inside even if it means stretching the truth. :D

But from what we've heard from Woodrack, maybe Ark's little infamy here is "popular" for him...kidding. We all love you Ark. Or do we?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Why do you think you're not popular? At least here, you are ^^

Thanks! Don't really believe it, but thanks!

4 minutes ago, Silva said:

Classic Sorana - trying to make everyone feel wonderful and warm inside even if it means stretching the truth. :D

But from what we've heard from Woodrack, maybe Ark's little infamy here is "popular" for him...kidding. We all love you Ark. Or do we?

 

Woodrack is, uh, well to put it nicely, a hypocrite.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Silva said:

Classic Sorana - trying to make everyone feel wonderful and warm inside even if it means stretching the truth. :D

Was it really that obvious?

(But still I meant what I wrote ^_^)

Edited by Sorana
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 7:26 PM, Silva said:

Welcome to Shard! 

Interesting idea.

Try not to give your breath away and don't accept spiked cookies anyone offers to you. Hint as to why: they're spiked.

Must I repeat myself? ALWAYS accept the baked goods, ignore this non-believer.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! 

I'll keep it simple and limit it to the Cosmere

First and foremost, I am a Kaladin x Jasnah shipper. Even outside of a romantic relationship, I feel like they have so much to learn from another and to respect in each other that they could form a very intimate (but not necessarily romantic) bond. I will also accept Kaladin and "Azure" but I'm not sure about that one fully. 

Other than that...I think Renarin and Lift (POST TIME SKIP) would be cute. Like Lift would have a crush on Renarin and express it in a weird way (like offering him food). Renarin would be flustered and have no idea how to react. Pure fluff, but it's fun to imagine. 

Szeth and Venli could bond over their past actions, but Venli might work better as a (NON ROMANTIC) companion for Dalinar and Navani.

Szeth could also work well with Azure, given they're on a collision path in the first place, and I can see Szeth exiling himself from Roshar and becoming a world-hopper at the end.

 

Crack-ships include:

Kaladin x Spensa (they'd be that weird-yet-functional couple)

Hoid x Shai (Catch Me If You Can)

Sazed x Jasnah (the god and the atheist)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.