The Metamorphosis: Rise of Villainry

Lord Meeker

“That won’t fix your problem.

But honesty that’s not my issue.

Though I do want you to sign a waiver saying I, and the DA, are not responsible for any damage caused by your emotionless massacre. 

I do feel obliged to mention that there are  a number of other ways this could be fixed, that won’t result in a man with power and no moral compass.”

Quick question about his powers, does he need contact to absorb the mind, and does it just absorb said persons cognitive shadow? If so, I think that absorbing Macs cs will cause him more problems than it causes Mac.

It is easier, but the way I balanced it out is that eye-contact is required, but physical touch makes it easier. The more investiture one has the hard to absorb them. but a simple run down answer is yes. I make Solace OP this time, because I wanted to actually play the part of villain, and I want him to be defeated.

e324fd9135e0cf9d9ef353b02c973ef1__1541705754_37772__1541705754_78758.jpg.0bb9a96833fad050b8e078672dac593d.jpg

"I don't care about the consequences. Just give me a pen and I'll sign your storming waiver." Sehptis said.

Edited by Mraize

“Here you go.” Mac produced a pen and a waiver from his pocket. He always kept one on hand. 

“As to the part about killing me, well, good luck. Many have tried.”

If solace were to die, would his absorbed souls be released as cognitive shadows to go to the beyond? If so, you can absorb Mac if you want.

If you do, know that his soul will be far far larger then any of the others that he’s absorbed, nearly overpoweringly so. 

Mac used to hold the power of 9000 adonalsiums, and his soul was dramatically expanded, in addition his has a lot of power right now. And he has been in a body for almost as long as the alleyverse.  His soul has been around sense the founding of the multiverse.

Edited by MacThorstenson

14 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

The official amount of power that the Unbiased has was equivalent to 9000 adonalsiums.

It wasn’t supposed to make sense. But I suppose that you could easily explain it saying that he got the power from multiple universes in the multi verse. 

Mainly the entire point of getting that power was a flimsy in plot reason to explain Macs ability to enforce things, but yeah.

9 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

So Mac is like super powerful and unkillable? Has every surge and power known in the Universes?

I will point out that this is still pretty much true. He is super powerful and borderline unkillable, probably has every surge at least though maybe not every power in the universes.

Usually when someone encounters Mac, they will have to deal with his spacial manipulation (alleymatics), the One power ( which is heavily boosted from multiple spikes), and gold compounding. Also probably half a dozen flavor spikes, like being able to chirp like a cricket, or weird eye colors. 

When he sets out to battle, he does give himself a few more abilities, but what he does most of the time is just specialize himself. He doesn't really like to walk around with everything, because he doesn't like to go completely overpowering tank on people. His preferred method is start out small, and then increase the power until the person is dead or the objective is completed. 

32 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Now all I can imagine is a crazily powerful Adonalsium-level epic that’s only weakness is cricket chirping and Mac’s like: “don’t worry guys I got this”

Great, now you've gone and spoiled the ending for when Voidus turns evil and Mac has to put him down.
<_<
Thanks a lot.

@whattheHoid, don’t worry about it. Mac was made before the rule about weaknesses was set up, he is what I’ve been using my entire time RPing with the DA, and tends to be a little more over powered than most other characters. He represents less of an actual character and more of the strength of the DA. 

“Good.” Mac rose up and warped away for a few moments. He quickly returned with a jar of blood. 

“The way hemalurgy works is that you can’t spike something out of them without killing them, or putting them in a place with terrible spiritual damage. 

What we do instead is we give people essentially clinical physcopathy, which unlike those movies on earth, does not turn you into a mindless killing machine. What it does is dampens your emotions and makes them a lot easier to ignore. Usually, that isn’t a problem with the people in society. But you, you will have an issue with the darkness and what not pushing you to absorb anything in sight. I’m not that afraid, personally, because even if you absorb me there is a sizable chance that I will live.”

With that said, Mac placed the spike over solace’s temple, and with pewter enhanced strength, shoved it in. 

"Its done."

@Mraize

Edited by MacThorstenson

• Lord Meeker changed the title to The Metamorphosis: Rise of Villainry

e324fd9135e0cf9d9ef353b02c973ef1__1541705754_37772__1541705754_78758.jpg.0bb9a96833fad050b8e078672dac593d.jpg

"Thank you." Sephtis said void of emotion.

He sprinted off the ledge, although instead of falling. He hovered and flew towards the Alleycity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For context.

In one moment, there was nothing. Obradai was not a very populated place. Very bland, very dark. 

In the next moment, a pop and a flash of beige light, which expanded outward for a brief second before coalescing into Ioc.

It should be noted that the pop preceded the flash.

Ioc snarled. Wasn't it supposed to be the chaotic one? Here comes this Solace character, taking all of Ioc's steam. 

Ioc literally broke the minds of millions of people and formed them into an insano-army, and nobody even flinched.

That was not how it was supposed to be.

Ioc took a deep breath.

"SOLACE!" It bellowed, emitting an extraordinary soundwave. It... didn't quite know which of its abilities allowed it to bellow like that, but, well, Ioc wasn't complaining.

"I NAME YOU A COWARD AND A LIAR! I DEMAND YOU COME OUT FROM YOUR HIDING PLACE AND PROVE YOUR WORTH! YOU NAME YOURSELF THE LEADER OF THE GHOSTBLOODS! YET, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, NO LEGITIMATE CLAIM! I DEMAND YOU PROVE TO ME THAT YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU CLAIM IS YOUR RIGHT!"

Ioc took another deep breath, then stamped this foot. On contact with the ground, a beige ring, similar to the dust ring growing as a meteor hits a planet. The ring of light grew outward in a beacon of beige.

Despite Obradai's surface being rocky, the sound of the impact was one of steel hitting steel, a challenging and defiant sound.

Hopefully, Ioc's little show would be visible from the orbital station.

By @Callsign: Leviathan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later

Sephtis walked around the obliterated Ghostblood Orbital Station. There wasn't any air because there were multiple holes in the walls. He survived due to his cells regenerating due to his telekinetic manipulation of them. Outside was a fleet of ships he had commandeered. He had shone the inhabitants truth and light. They were under his control. The fleet itself consisted of one super-dreadnought, seven dreadnoughts, twenty-one destroyers, sixteen tactical cruisers, twelve artillery cruisers. The Dreadnoughts, including the capital ship, were titanium clad, and packed a punch in fire power. 

He had convinced Overlord Dread to serve him and the other nations fell into place once he displayed his power. Sephtis was here because of the claim, the one called Ioc, had made. There were a few things he need to acquire before leaving. Data that the Ghostbloods here were to have gathered. Then he would hurl the entire station at his so-called foe. He didn't bother doing hand scans for the doors as this body wouldn't be in the system. No, instead he telekinetically broke them down. He sat down at the command center and began extracting data. The frustrating part was that only sixty-seven percent of the data was salvageable. He sighed and flew through the glass into space heading towards his capital ship, the Malevolence. 

Once inside and its command center he relayed a call to his the second in command.

"Emperor Dread, your assignment is to take over the planet Vax. Use whatever force necessary, you are allowed to implement the population into your Dread Knights and Dread Captains and other forces as needed. You will take the remaining ships, all but the Malevolence, and depart immediately using superluminal travel."

"Yes my liege. It will be done." Dread replied.

Sephtis flipped the communicator and turned to the command crew. "You will be on stand by until I return."

He returned outside and descended towards the light Ioc had cast. Following behind him was the station, crushed into a large ball. Sephtis would land and put the challenger more than six feet under. The orbital station was on perfect trajectory to squash Ioc into page twelve.

@Callsign: Leviathan

Edited by Mraize

Ioc looked up and smiled. So, Solace really was coming, wasn't he?

And... it seemed he had brought a... giant ball of crumpled tin foil?

Well, Ioc didn't really know how heavy tin foil was, but it was betting that a ball that big would be at least a couple of tons.

Uh, oh. It seemed to have no other options but to stand here and get squirshed. Ioc would now die, completely and utt-

Wait. No. Ioc teleported out of the way, reappearing on the opposite side of Solace as he touched down to the surface. the gigantic tin foil ball crashed to the ground as well, shaking up dust clouds.

"You know," Ioc said, "I'd have thought you'd be a bit... well, no offense, but I'd have thought you'd be smarter,"

The 'no offense' part would hopefully tease out any grudge Solace would have against it.

Ioc didn't attack, though. It just waited.

"Smarter, eh? Well I won't tell you that I already have this battle finished as we speak." Sephtis said.

The ball began to unravel and sharp edges of the metal began to spin around him as if he were is own mini planet with moons orbiting.

He mentally reached out and began to probe Ioc's mind. It was harder to do than normal as Ioc had investiture.