The Metamorphosis: Rise of Villainry

Lord Meeker

Valdwen tapped his foot impatiently on the ground.  Nothing was happening!  He ground his teeth in frustration, he might be as old as Aeodin by the time they finished!!

Aeodin showed no outward signs of impatience; he had long since mastered his emotions, but he seethed on the inside.  And Valdwen's crack about his age was not helping matters either.

"Gah!  Will they ever make a decision!?"  Exclaimed Valdwen.

"Yes, I never before thought it was possible for one of my kind to get grey hair" remarked Aeodin

"Silver is just shiny grey."

Sephtis appeared at the Overlook. His cloak billowed in the on coming wind. The darkness had consumed him so long ago. Drove him to kill. Sephtis, Eternal Death, a name given to him by the people of Earth, before he had been transferred to this odd world. Somehow the darkness had followed him here. Here as a child of twelve plagued by the voices of those he had consumed on Earth. He was taken in by a family but ultimate used as a Walking Hemilurgic project. Sephtis had only wanted to have friends, family, Comrades, who cared as much as he did. But the darkness, the fear had driven him to manipulate those who he held most dear. To erase most of his memory he was sure. To kill those who came close to finding his weakness as every Epic did. That is why he told Althea what he did back at Oasis city. It was best for the Ghostbloods and the rest of the Alleyverse to be rid of a evil mastermind wasn't it?

He stood there in though for sometime before he realized that someone was hugging him from behind. "Twilight."

"it's okay to let people care about you, ya know" she said. 

"But the darkness-" he stopped realizing something. "Are you a hallucination? A illusion my mind conjured up?"

"your heart is not ready for the answer." She said.

Twilight sat with her legs over the side of the cliff, swinging them up and down. Her long brown hair blew in the breeze. She was beautiful, she had to be real right? He sighed to himself and watched as the sun began to set. 

Anyone wanna join Me?

Mac can be very non threatening. And yes I know that this could break continuity, but the research in the alley isn't necessarily at this time.

Silently, a silver line appeared and widened into a pitch black gateway, out of which stepped a figure with a characteristic suit and bowler hat. He didn't have any obvious spikes on at the moment, but appearances have been known to be deceiving when Mac was concerned.

"Hello old friend. Do you want a cookie?" He reached into his pocket and removed a chocolate chip cookie, offering it to Solace.

Edited by MacThorstenson

"Well it depends. 

Cookies from my pocket are always a grab bag. Some of them have no spikes, others have powerful spikes, and others have random interesting things that we've accumulated over the years. 

Judging from the weight of this one, I can say it has a spike, but probably nothing useful like allomancy. Those spikes tend to be larger."

For the record this cookie will give you heterochromia. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

I feel like being melancholy and self reflective so I’m going to use one of the only characters I have who’s not doing something right now. Unfortunately, he’s my most despicable too. This should be interesting.

Lusk walked from a patch of darkness and sat down with Mac and Solace. “I like poetry,” he said bluntly. “Nobody expects the big bad assassin to like poetry, but I do, and I’m insecure about it.”

And with that he left.

Edited by I think I am here.

Mac thought for a moment, then gave a grim smile.

"I can't say I have. It seems like something I would do, but no. Never really had someone to care about anyway. I've seen people fail before." Macs eyes softened as he remembered his brethren. Pasts members of the council who were sent across the multiverse.

"I've seen Mac's with great potential that, for some reason or another didn't succeed in their charges.

I've seen their souls torn apart, flayed by the power of our creator. I've seen the hurt in their eyes as its happened.

But never betrayal." His face hardened as he thought of the lost ones. "They knew what they were accepting when they took the charge. They knew what they were risking. And they knew that there is no is no excuse, or room, for failure.

In that way I can say I've been lucky. Never had to seen that betrayal it, never had the opportunity to. I can't imagine why someone would do that to themselves. Not when they can remove those feelings so easily."

Mac isn't human, and I'm getting a little bit into where he came from in this post. But yeah, he never really had family or connections. Hes probably not the best person to talk to about this kind of stuff.

There's a little more information in my first or second post in the Exploring the other side of the world thread.

Edited by MacThorstenson

e324fd9135e0cf9d9ef353b02c973ef1__1541705754_37772__1541705754_78758.jpg.0bb9a96833fad050b8e078672dac593d.jpg

"Well I haven't killed them per se, I just assimilated them into my head where they steadily drive me insane with their demands. I knew how to control it at one point, but I seem to have erased my own memory for some reason I can't figure out. I was classed as a high epic, I think I assimulated my own parents when the darkness came. With it and the voices it is driving me to assimilate more people. Though I don't know why... It would just make more voices. I have a request."

Edited by Mraize

A doorknob appeared, then a door grew around it. A man wearing mask emblazoned with a dramtic smiling face walked out, flashed his Salsa Club badge, and nodded to Mac before taking out some saksa, pouring into a cup and taking a long drink. 

"Most of the Club drinks salsa out of the jar, but I never found it easy. Anyone want salsa?"