The Metamorphosis: Rise of Villainry

Lord Meeker

Valdwen landed next Devaan and addressed Solace. 

"You are a legend among the ghostbloods.  Some of us would rather follow you than our current leader.  However, I am not entirely sure if it would be beneficial to have you as our leader.  Times have changed, and we need to stop holding on to the past."

Valdwen dropped a coin and launched himself into the air.  As he flew up, he disappeared into the cognitive realm.

There was nothing. There was a sharp sound, like a pop.

Then, there was Ioc.

It did not speak. It stood there, outside of everyone's line of sight.

Ioc was not a Ghostblood. That didn't stop it from watching.

Edit: Didn't read closely enough. ahem:

Edited by Gancho Libre

7 minutes ago, Life&Death said:

“I can help contact other council members.” Mr Amber spoke softly. “We should discuss this with them before announcing the decision to the Ghostblood members.”

@Sorana @Badadah

Althea nodded. Other council members. That was going to be interesting.

"Alright. Let's go."

@Badadah

Edited by Sorana

Valdwen sensed a disturbance from within his alley.  He stepped into the cognitive realm, and tapped speed.  This, combined with steel jumps, meant that he arrived in a short time.  He landed in front of the strange surgbinder and stepped into the physical realm.  

"What are you doing here, and who do you side with?"  He asked.

22 hours ago, Kaladin78 said:

@Mraize, can I deduct your location?

I will be meeting with @I think I am here. tomorrow when I get back from a camp. So if  you can locate the meeting place then yes. @I think I am here. if you could get your character to a secure location for our meeting that would be great for me. So I can launch into why I named the Title why I did.

A man appeared on a hill.  The circular pattern of Aon Tia disappeared into the air before him.  He had many names, but the one given to him by his father was Aeodin... that had been a long time ago.  He noted two people standing on a nearby hill.  Recognizing one of them as his friend Valdwen, he strode off in that direction with the lithe grace of a warrior.  Something was happening, he could feel it in his bones.

A gateway rotated open at the scene of the meeting, and two figures stepped out. One wore a strange combination of clothing: a beat up canvas duster over dark blue fatiuges, with the rank insignia of G.U.E.S.S Commander. The other wore jeans and a T-shirt with the Allomantic symbol for tin on it. The man looked around, "Looks like we missed the big event" he remarked. The woman glanced at him "What makes you say that?" she responded. "Well, it may be the fact that no one is here." he said irritalby. "Perhaps we're early, then" she joked. The two continued to argue.

Edited by Dr. Jacques Rodriguez