The Metamorphosis: Rise of Villainry

Lord Meeker

e324fd9135e0cf9d9ef353b02c973ef1__1541705754_37772__1541705754_78758.jpg.0bb9a96833fad050b8e078672dac593d.jpg

Several Months After the Events on Aimia

Sephtis stood overlooking the Alleycity. The overlook held a few trees, and grass. The last time he had seen it, the Overlook had been barren and rocky. Sephtis had acquired new clothing from the journey from the isolated, guarded island of Aimia. He wore a cloak over his leather garb, adorned with several knives and Kunai. He wore a hood to keep people from noticing his face and his spike. In his journey he was referred to as One-Eye. In a very particular instance the One-Eyed Assassin. A small cremling sat on his shoulder.

"Now we just wait until dark."

The cremling clicked in response. The Cremiling was Twilight Sky, a Sleepless, an Aimian who helped him escape.

"I wonder if anyone remembers me. I have been gone for some time."

Sephtis settled under a tree to wait.

Edited by Mraize

Althea followed her feeling and left Shadesmar somewhere outside of the Alleycity. Something was about to happen. She knew it, knew it without knowing why she had this feeling. She looked around and saw a lone man sitting under a tree. For a moment she observed him, wondered if he was the reason and then shrugged.
"Let's take a look who that is."
she told Brashen and then walked over to him.
"Good day to you. May I ask who you are?"
@Mraize

e324fd9135e0cf9d9ef353b02c973ef1__1541705754_37772__1541705754_78758.jpg.0bb9a96833fad050b8e078672dac593d.jpg

"My name is Sephtis. I am new here."

He stood. "May I ask what you are doing here?"

Sephtis looked at his scythe laying on the ground. With a flick of his foo it spun into the air, he caught it and firmly planted the hilt on the ground.

Edited by Mraize

Mr Amber’s black car arrived, silently announcing his arrival. Getting out, he shrunk the car by pressing a switch on his watch. He walked slowly over to the tree with the man and the women near it. The gold on his black can glittered in the fading sunset. “Hello, it has been a long time.....Sephtis.”

Rick grew out of the ground nearby and walked up to the little group, "Hello, all. If you don't know me, I am called Rick, and this is the snake, Branden. Say hello Branden" The snake glared at Rick balefully, "Fine," the snake said, "Hello." Rick smiled, "Now that you know me, what do you need. I'll see if I can help"

"How do you know of me?" Sephtis asked beneath his hood.

He scanned the group before replying.

"I am looking for a organization called the Ghostbloods." He involuntarily itched his gloved hand where the Ghostblood symbol was tattooed.

Edited by Mraize

Althea nodded at the newcomer ( @Kaladin78) curtly, keeping her attention mostly on Sephtis.
"And who are you?"
she asked him and searched her mind for something that would tell her if he belonged to them as well. Nothing, she'd never met him before.

Edited by Sorana

Cain stepped out of the shadows. He was new to the ghostbloods and not fully introduced. Little new of him. He noticed a gathering and slowly strode over. 

"So, what's all this chatter about," Cain asked, "Is it a ghostblood gathering of some sort?"

"Ah perfect! One step closer! You here that, Twilight?"

He pulled his gloved hand up, palm facing him. He pulled off the black glove revealing the Ghostblood mark branded upon the skin.

"I am one of you. If you think I am faking or using illusions, you can search me for spheres. You won't find any I am not carrying them. Did you know that I was a Ghostblood, Mr. Amber? I know that membership records aren't kept up to date because of secret members." Sephtis said.

Oh how he loved the looks on their faces.

Althea stepped closer and took a close look at his mark. Then she did search him for spheres, if only because he offered it, and she wanted to do see if she found anything interesting as well.
"The mark is real."
she told the rest.
"Alright. Let's talk business. Why are you here?"

and you just posted when I was about to turn my laptop off...

Edited by Sorana

Tena appeared from out of Shadesmar, nearly tripping someone who looked like... Solace? Naw, he was dead. Well, then again, she'd thought Mace was dead, so maybe not. She slid a few feet away, moonwalking with Abrasion, and noticed some other Ghostbloods around. "Hey everyone," she said, then turned to Solace. "Who are you, O Ghostblood-branded?"